Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
I want the dryad to impreg with tiny taurs, just make Steele's belly painfully big before they birth'em out.

Also when shall we be able to ride sigewolf into battle to strike fear into our enemies? I don't care if I gotta shrink down the size of a Yordle to ride on her taur half. Or.... Can we ride the Dryad into battle and have them make our enemies too horny to fight.

Iirc Dryad isn't a natural born taur thus her children would not be either. Mods take several generation of use to slowly bleed into the germline. See Huskars.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Eh, I could pay for a commission or something and wait, i doubt my writing skills are anything but below amature.
Not many armours have a lot of flavour text, so unless you're thinking of something like Nova (the horny nano-goo armour) or the Omnisuit, your prose wouldn't enter into it much. That said, I haven't written anything myself, and this thread is for Wsan's writing, so I'm gonna stop here.

moobere

May 19, 2017
Speaking of Dryad stuff, put an update into the Patreon doc - it reveals some of her past. Mostly very early childhood stuff. As you might expect, it's not a happy story.

Also put up some Siegwulfe stuff, though the rutting scene is still WIP. Here's an excerpt, parsers removed.
Holy hell, this is HOT as FUCK.

Reactions: Wsan

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
I thought mining corps got everyone hot. That's why Steele is such a slut, right?
True, especially since Savicite seems to be among the most commonly found minerals in the galaxy. It's a wonder Steele Tech gets anything done under those conditions.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Hard werk today. I put 7000 words towards the new Zheng Shi guy. I'm hoping to have him finished by the time the weekend is here, preferably by Wednesday. I'll find out when I wake up if I can toss him on Patreon, but either way fret not: he should be done and in pretty quick (I think, anyway).

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Hard werk today. I put 7000 words towards the new Zheng Shi guy. I'm hoping to have him finished by the time the weekend is here, preferably by Wednesday. I'll find out when I wake up if I can toss him on Patreon, but either way fret not: he should be done and in pretty quick (I think, anyway).
any clues to what they look or who they are?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Okay it turns out you will know because I just posted him up on Patreon.

Fair warning, the doc's really out-of-order. You probably want to start at the Talk scenes then go back if you want it to make more sense.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Hello, I put up a poll on Patreon for people who're paying $5 or more to vote on the monthly story I'll be writing. You might be wondering 'can he really keep shilling his Patreon this intensely?' The answer is yes. I have no shame. None.

I've also put a lot more work into the Forgehound, though I haven't updated the doc just yet. I'll do that tonight or tomorrow. I'm muddling through logistics atm as he has a bunch of different 'routes' you can go down, and I've got to nail down a couple of them so I can get a realistic wordcount for the other scenes without blowing it up to like 30k. After that, I think there'll probably be more Siegwulfe and more Lund, the latter doing some more PC-dominating. We'll see! Might even fit in some more of the dryad.

Reactions: Foxxling

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'm just here for the wulf, fam.

Reactions: Wsan

Troller

Jun 29, 2017
If there is a poll about Haley i might consider to become patreon in order to support the gal. She deserves some new smut... ugh, i mean proper character development. Seriously though, she really does.

Last edited:

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I'll actually pay wsan to make a sigwulf rideable in combat where's the PayPal patron maker support link so I can throw money at this guy.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
If there is a poll about Haley i might consider to become patreon in order to support the gal. She deserves some new smut... ugh, i mean proper character development. Seriously though, she really does.
I'll probably make an interest check at some point. I also want to see if I can drum up any interest in the NPC I'm writing now coming back in bite-sized form but I'll leave that until after what will likely be the public patch after this upcoming one.

Reactions: Troller

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
The Forgehound is complete, doc's up on Patreon. Had to get pretty inventive with some of the sex scenes! Was fun, though.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
o right , that was not what i had in mind. the name made me think of a robotic dog with molten metal circulating its body and other such aesthetics

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Alright y'all, my first patreon commission is in and it's something that probably should have been in the game quite some time ago: piercings. We're going to start it off simple - ear, nose, lip, tongue, eyebrow, nipples, clit. There'll be minor choices for most options, eg. you can choose a labret or Monroe piercing for your lips (I had to look these up). They'll be available somewhere on Tavros, probably! There will also be colour options available, though I'm keeping them pretty limited at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.