Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Pregnancy is definitely on the cards. Not sure which way to go on that one yet! PC pregnancy will come first, but I've gotta nail down some details before I can say what the PC will be giving birth to.

I've never read their crew content, so that'll be something I have to look into. Also, I'm not sure Kase's boihole is up to the job of taking the dryad's dong. Maybe if he fucks her instead.
That's what lube is for.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah, but lube doesn't work miracles.

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
Will the dryad crew sex scenes just involve her dicking down steele and crew or will steele and crew be allowed to dick her down just like when steele mets her in the forest?. As some players like myself may not enjoy getting their holes stretched out and stuffed with taur jizz.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Dunno if a dryad in heat springs for lube in the moment.
From what I recall of her scenes, she's not exactly super impatient about getting down to boning.

Also i just kinda assumed that there were bottles of lube just everywhere on Steele's ship.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I dunno... ya'll are giving Dryad an awful lot of credit if you think she can take on Anno, Celise, Reha, Mitizi AND Steele.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Will the dryad crew sex scenes just involve her dicking down steele and crew or will steele and crew be allowed to dick her down just like when steele mets her in the forest?. As some players like myself may not enjoy getting their holes stretched out and stuffed with taur jizz.
Yeah, both. Like in the forest, as long as she's taken care of she's down for it either way. Fen's already put in a request for a scene where Mitzi's sitting on the dryad's butt and you fuck them both alternating.

From what I recall of her scenes, she's not exactly super impatient about getting down to boning.

Also i just kinda assumed that there were bottles of lube just everywhere on Steele's ship.
Steele being Steele, bottles of lube probably line the corridors of the ship

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Yeah, both. Like in the forest, as long as she's taken care of she's down for it either way. Fen's already put in a request for a scene where Mitzi's sitting on the dryad's butt and you fuck them both alternating.

Steele being Steele, bottles of lube probably line the corridors of the ship
So no double dicking the two of them?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
So no double dicking the two of them?
Thought about it but positioning might make that an issue. There'd be like half a foot of distance between the two holes. Might make it a variant if your dicks are big enough anyway because there's literally no better opportunity for double dicks than to have two girls on top of each other.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Thought about it but positioning might make that an issue. There'd be like half a foot of distance between the two holes. Might make it a variant if your dicks are big enough anyway because there's literally no better opportunity for double dicks than to have two girls on top of each other.
it might work out if the dryad is taking it in the butt, but long and/or phensile dicks are probably the best way.

Though I do think that cock tails are long and flexible enough to do one girl while you're doing the other.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
You need a 12" penis for her vaginal scene and 10" for her ass, so I presume that it might be the same.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Speaking of Dryad stuff, put an update into the Patreon doc - it reveals some of her past. Mostly very early childhood stuff. As you might expect, it's not a happy story.

Also put up some Siegwulfe stuff, though the rutting scene is still WIP. Here's an excerpt, parsers removed.

“Such a good girl,” she sighs. “You really do deserve everything I got! But let’s start a little slow. I want my pet slut nice and stretched out and lubed before I take you to town, ‘kay?”

“Yes, mistress,” you moan, lifting a hand from her lithe mechanical leg to gingerly place it on your stomach. You can feel the protrusion of Siegwulfe’s massive, pulsating cock south of your belly button. Just being able to touch it through your skin makes you want to cum, but you don’t need to force it. Even with your mistress fucking you as gently as she likes, the choice is going to be out of your hands almost immediately.

Sure enough, she’s hardly begun thrusting before you let out a deep, animalistic groan and spray a massive load from your erect, throbbing cock and tighten your clinging cunt up around her, gritting your teeth as you orgasm.

“Nnnngh! Gnnnh! Uh! Huuhh!” you pant, plush lips drawn back over your teeth. “Nnnuh! Nnnn…”

“Oh, wow,” Siegwulfe giggles from above you, her body shaking with mirth. “You are such a fun pet, Steele.”

She lets you ride out the rest of your orgasm without doing much, just watching you arch your back and moan like a whore on the end of her impressive cock with a grin on her face. It takes some time for you to finish cumming, the fact that your hole is stretched open and unable to close when you flex somehow delaying the end. You let out a long, moaning sigh of joy when you’re finally done.

“Cutie,” Siegwulfe murmurs, then starts fucking you again.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I want the dryad to impreg with tiny taurs, just make Steele's belly painfully big before they birth'em out.

Also when shall we be able to ride sigewolf into battle to strike fear into our enemies? I don't care if I gotta shrink down the size of a Yordle to ride on her taur half. Or.... Can we ride the Dryad into battle and have them make our enemies too horny to fight.

Reactions: alkeiser

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Not that far from what can actually happen, don't forget Celise/galotians can literally get inside your dick.
that gave me another funny thought, dryad fucking steele and then cumming celise in thier pussy or ass

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I want the dryad to impreg with tiny taurs, just make Steele's belly painfully big before they birth'em out.

Also when shall we be able to ride sigewolf into battle to strike fear into our enemies? I don't care if I gotta shrink down the size of a Yordle to ride on her taur half. Or.... Can we ride the Dryad into battle and have them make our enemies too horny to fight.
Ah man, that's an amazing idea for a Siegwulfe expansion. Cavalry training with Tanis. Ride your steed into battle! Then get ridden afterwards.
The image of an extremely pregnant Steele birthing taurs is an intriguing one and I might go with it. Dunno yet.

that gave me another funny thought, dryad fucking steele and then cumming celise in thier pussy or ass
I spent a fair amount of time going over all the cool stuff a galotian can do in my now-on-hiatus Ashley character, where she hires you as her personal galotian "assistant". It was fun! Pretty much stuff exactly like that, or cumming so hard the galotian splatters all over a wall.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Man I got a bunch of crazy Ideas but I just feel that everyone is or most of the creators are like Savin and don't want to hear em.

I would 've suggested cruff to make him do more than groom and actully use that slave training he's got bug Tanis makes more sense being a taur.

Gonna guess that they won't be able to carry a taur on their back so I guess Imma need to shrink my subby Ausar Steele down from her massive 6'5 height to something smaller so they aren't dragging ass.

If anything it would be nice to equip Siggy with some guns or even cannons like Riley that bufflo taur had on her flanks to really up the odds. Okay maybe not that level but a ranged weapon for flying attackers or just to play off melee only people.

And I just thought Dryad trying to breed siggy.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Man I got a bunch of crazy Ideas but I just feel that everyone is or most of the creators are like Savin and don't want to hear em.

The thing is, ideas are a dime a dozen. We've all got them and at some point getting them delivered to your inbox is incredibly annoying. Particularly if you're Savin and people are asking the same 2 questions for 3 years: When's Anno preg? When's Syriquest? Etc.

Discussion is fine though, I don't mind it (heck, I actively enjoy it when it's about my characters, any kind of acknowledgement that Haley/dryad/my other taur exist is nice).
Related sidenote: I'm currently writing a taur NPC for Zheng Shi that has a gun mounted to him.

Also yeah, I'm all in for Dryad x Taur content. Or Taur x Dryad content.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
The thing is, ideas are a dime a dozen. We've all got them and at some point getting them delivered to your inbox is incredibly annoying. Particularly if you're Savin and people are asking the same 2 questions for 3 years: When's Anno preg? When's Syriquest? Etc.

Discussion is fine though, I don't mind it (heck, I actively enjoy it when it's about my characters, any kind of acknowledgement that Haley/dryad/my other taur exist is nice).
Related sidenote: I'm currently writing a taur NPC for Zheng Shi that has a gun mounted to him.

Also yeah, I'm all in for Dryad x Taur content. Or Taur x Dryad content.
speaking of haley, what haley x dryad if on new texas

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Hey wsan think you could do up some taur only battle armor to make the bipeds jelly?

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Hey wsan think you could do up some taur only battle armor to make the bipeds jelly?
I think Wsan has kind of a lot on his plate already, between commissions and personal projects, and as much as he'd like to be able to conjure up content at the drop of a hat, time and focus only allows for so much. For something like a battle armour, which is more a collections of stats to code than a scene to write, you could even attempt to do one yourself, I wager. Plenty of fan-/user-made items have been added to the game already.

Reactions: Evil

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Maybe we let Wsan finish some work instead of piling on more ideas on them.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I think Wsan has kind of a lot on his plate already, between commissions and personal projects, and as much as he'd like to be able to conjure up content at the drop of a hat, time and focus only allows for so much. For something like a battle armour, which is more a collections of stats to code than a scene to write, you could even attempt to do one yourself, I wager. Plenty of fan-/user-made items have been added to the game already.

Eh, I could pay for a commission or something and wait, i doubt my writing skills are anything but below amature.

Status
Not open for further replies.