Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Not that I would, but no penis piercing?
I actually had that in the list but decided it could come later. The coding for this is going to be easy, but long. There's 3 types of piercing (bar, stud, ring), 7 piercing locations, 2 sub-locations for most of those 7, 2 piercing sizes (regular/large), then you pick colours. The more stuff I add initially the shittier it's gonna be when fen gets to it and goes "aw man". That said, he's asleep right now and I've asked him what he'd like me to add to the piercing list so he might end up creating more work for himself anyway. I'd say there are high odds he asks for a couple extras like dick piercings. They go well on horsecocks, after all.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
What about gemstones? We've got a buncha them and the newest "planet" means everyone has buckets of the things.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Is it supposed to go to the bad end when you submit after apology sex with the forehound or what? It seems like it's meant to lead somewhere else but it doesn't

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Alright, updated list: ears, eyebrows, nose, lips, tongue, nipples, belly button, cocks, labia, clit. Still quibbling over specifics.
What about gemstones? We've got a buncha them and the newest "planet" means everyone has buckets of the things.
It'll probably happen eventually.
Is it supposed to go to the bad end when you submit after apology sex with the forehound or what? It seems like it's meant to lead somewhere else but it doesn't
Oop, I'll fix that in a bit.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Alright, updated list: ears, eyebrows, nose, lips, tongue, nipples, belly button, cocks, labia, clit. Still quibbling over specifics.

It'll probably happen eventually.

:catte:Thank

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
It didn't get fixed yet, and I'm assuming that's because I accidentally said the wrong scene. It's the [Give In] one after beating him after apologizing, not the submission before combat. To me it looks like it should either jump to some other scene or have something else added, as it ends in a weird spot, unless I'm missing something. (I miss stuff a lot, so who knows)

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Hey Wsan ! Do you.. Do you have a doc you can throw to us for the Zephyr X PC preg? :catte:

2ddzkf.jpg

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Hey Wsan.....how about you take a break before you develop Carpel Tunnel or suffer burnout....damn.

Seriously, I know the writing and the Patreon helps, but take a break when you can...This turnout is insane!

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
When I said 'in a bit' I guess I meant 'later, but in time for fen to code it'. Donut worry.
Oh ok, sorry for pokin' <3

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Hey Wsan ! Do you.. Do you have a doc you can throw to us for the Zephyr X PC preg? :catte:
Yeah, it's on my Patreon for a dollar. Alternatively, I think it'll be done getting coded by the time the next public patch rolls around in a month - it's being actively worked on in the background.

Hey Wsan.....how about you take a break before you develop Carpel Tunnel or suffer burnout....damn.

Seriously, I know the writing and the Patreon helps, but take a break when you can...
It's actually really easy not to burn out when the alternative is being able to buy food and pay my rent. In seriousness though, no signs of burnout so far. I write about a thousand words an hour when I'm focused so I actually have quite a bit of free time on my hands. Not that I use it constructively or anything but I get my play in!

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
General updates:
Working on Dryad stuff, Siegwulfe stuff, Lund stuff, a 'Dryad goes to NT' story for Patreon, and last but not least writing a Slyveren Slavebreaker for Fen. If you're not familiar with the Slyvereen, go to e621 and search for 'qhala'. I'll have a preview doc up for the Slyveren and the new Lund stuff pretty soon. The piercing stuff is basically done.

Sidenote: so some content for the dryad has been commissioned, namely giving her drugs. So far it'll only support Dumbfuck. I'm tempted to make a second path where you give her the Treatment... get your very own Treated 'taurgirl to lug around on your ship. Have to see how feasible that is though.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I'm tempted to make a second path where you give her the Treatment... get your very own Treated 'taurgirl to lug around on your ship.
That'll be a lot of beef.

And then there's her body!

Reactions: Wsan

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Treated Dryad..... plox don't Wsan. Don't treat that frolicking sex taur that way, they don't deserve that.

I feel bimboing them would make them like Mitizi or just make them a bimbo that wants nothing but sex 24/7 or make them almost like Ellie, always turning the group on whenever she's around because or pheromones in the air.

Don't write treatment stuff for that taur, they don't deserve that.

Reactions: zero point sixty

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Don't write treatment stuff for that taur, they don't deserve that.

Gotta consider it from the other angle: if someone has had an awful life, does the end justify the means when you make them permanently happy? It wouldn't be hard to have her accept it given her past.
(The answer to this is actually 'no', if anyone was wondering, but this is TiTS and we don't care so much about moral quandaries)
In any case, it'd just be an optional pathway. Much further down the line, too, given that there's actual content I have to write before then including commissioned content.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Can't say I didn't try to stop you. It will be sad to see them bimboed I don't think I could ever subject someone to the religion of bimboism against or on their own terms.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Its all optional though. Its not like Victor is going to rise out of his grave, hold a gun to Steele's head and make them choose.

You can just ignore the options and not do the content.

Reactions: ShySquare

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I have very little sympathy for an idiot that modded themselves so much they're constantly wandering around looking for sex.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I'd just rather not make a frolicking sex monster an even worst monster and I know Victors ashes will come to me in the night and threaten to rape me in my sleep but by God I'll make that shit weird.

I know it's a choice just saying I don't want to do it, if it's the only way to make them a crew mate.

Dumbass who modded too much or not.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Midweek updoot: Getting a lot of Siegwulfe content dun like I said I would. Uh, I think I said that, anyway. I'm putting 2k words a day into her atm so she'll be a lot closer to finished soon. She'll be at 18k words by the time I go to sleep. I'm also working casually on dryad stuff - I've gotten all of her base dialogue done, so that's all the talky-talk she needs to get onboard. That really just leaves the sex scenes, which should be a cinch. From there I can actually get her follower expansion into the game, and continue work on her piecemeal - including the commissions. So far there's actually two separate ones planned for giving her drugs; seems like people really wanna make the frisky dryad even friskier!

Here's a Siegwulfe excerpt:

“Oops. Did you think we were done?” Siegwulfe laughs derisively, all but gloating behind you. “Silly pet. We’re done when I say so.”

Then the vibrator in the base of her cock activates and you find yourself unrepentantly screaming in orgasmic pleasure behind her, tied to her gigantic knot and unable to prevent your mistress from taking advantage of you. She begins bouncing you up and down with the limited range of motion she can afford with her thick knot inside you, lifting you a few inches off the ground while the canine cock lodged inside you vibrates powerfully enough to make your vision blur.

“Oh, oh god! Mistress! Mistress,” you pant, unsure of what you’re even imploring of her. Do you want her to stop… or keep going? You don’t even know yourself, but calling out for her feels right in the moment. “Mistress, mistress, mistress!”

“Mmm, that’s right my little fuckdoll,” she murmurs, slamming you up and down. Her impressive knot is slick with her seed and each movement threatens to suddenly dislodge it, but it’s just too big to come out. She has the freedom to ride you however she wants, and you just have to endure it. “Take pride in your submission, pet. Your mistress demands it.”

That's from the [RoughRut] scene. It's what's written on the tin.

As for the dryad, the plan from a birds eye pov is:
- Get her onboard (done)
- Do talk scenes, backstory, chitchat (done)
- Do some sex scenes (not done)
- She can now be introduced to the game
- Put the rest of the sex scenes in
- Work the drug commissions in
- Work heat and crew content in (prob be some heat content right off the bat but who knows)
- Work pregnancies in

The rest is kind of a haze.

Also! As a special bonus for reading all of my bullshit, here's a public document for you all. It's not going to be updated, but it details the dryad's journey to becoming your crew member and her backstory and all so you can at least have an idea.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a0TbgyyNE-EJoGec-cet7Bk5l6a5g1XM8K6aiSkXH6Q/edit?usp=sharing

It's about 9000 words so have fun I guess. Or don't spoil yourself! But have fun either way.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
Also! As a special bonus for reading all of my bullshit, here's a public document for you all. It's not going to be updated, but it details the dryad's journey to becoming your crew member and her backstory and all so you can at least have an idea.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a0TbgyyNE-EJoGec-cet7Bk5l6a5g1XM8K6aiSkXH6Q/edit?usp=sharing

It's about 9000 words so have fun I guess. Or don't spoil yourself! But have fun either way.

So hyped! I didn't wanna spoil myself so I only skimmed a bit of the story, I'm glad it's not like...specifically pitch dark, cos that would set kind of a weird tone. Just crossing my fingers the eventual crew content involves a 3-way with Anno :)

moobere

May 19, 2017
Midweek updoot: Getting a lot of Siegwulfe content dun like I said I would. Uh, I think I said that, anyway. I'm putting 2k words a day into her atm so she'll be a lot closer to finished soon. She'll be at 18k words by the time I go to sleep. I'm also working casually on dryad stuff - I've gotten all of her base dialogue done, so that's all the talky-talk she needs to get onboard. That really just leaves the sex scenes, which should be a cinch. From there I can actually get her follower expansion into the game, and continue work on her piecemeal - including the commissions. So far there's actually two separate ones planned for giving her drugs; seems like people really wanna make the frisky dryad even friskier!

Here's a Siegwulfe excerpt:

That's from the [RoughRut] scene. It's what's written on the tin.

As for the dryad, the plan from a birds eye pov is:
- Get her onboard (done)
- Do talk scenes, backstory, chitchat (done)
- Do some sex scenes (not done)
- She can now be introduced to the game
- Put the rest of the sex scenes in
- Work the drug commissions in
- Work heat and crew content in (prob be some heat content right off the bat but who knows)
- Work pregnancies in

The rest is kind of a haze.

And now...I wait for this too be finished and get in the game...one day...
Real question will she have any like wake up scenes? Like wake up sex? Male steele waking up 2 anal pound town is kinda...hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.