Wsan CoC2 content

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I -think- the intention is more that companion content is supposed to be dynamic, that it builds on earlier content and new things open up as this and that happen within the story - to prevent Brint for instance from languishing as a handful of short talk scenes and 5 or so sex scenes. If Savin allowed people to have more than one we'd quickly see a wider-than-it-is-deep situation and I would guess that's a lesson in what not to do learned from TiTS. It's a measure to see that they -are- involved and can offer lots of content over the course of the game.

And I do want to chime in that I also appreciate Brint. He may well end up as our only fully-masculine companion considering the crowd but he's some of your best writing. In fact I very much think you're one of the most improved writers in and around this little community! Your initial TiTS stuff (I want to say Dryad was the earliest?) had this trying to hit it directly on the nose feel to it and when I compare that to Brint scenes, particularly the way a not-too-talkative guy reveals aspects of his personality nonverbally in his sex scenes, the sheer amount of technique you've learned between then and now is downright impressive. His popularity definitely isn't -just- because he's a minotaur and one of the only manly-men in the game; the tone of his scenes combine aspects of both rough and gentle play that make him come off as boyishly sweet and caring without being gushy or defensive about it. You really nailed that cool bad-but-not-that-bad-boy boyfriend thing.

Very true -- the whole point is that companions are an ongoing commitment, as in they are expected to be continually updated to bring them in line with the most recent content. There really aren't many people who can be trusted to do that for one character, let alone more than one. And thank you, I appreciate hearing that. It's been nice hearing from the community about how much and what they like about Brint.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Its why I have two on going saves. One for Brint and one for Brienne. Also, it would appear that if you where preggers before brint becomes Brienne, the scene still plays as though she is Brint. Also the Giant's reach attack still refer to Brienne as "he".

Can't wait for the Brienne Snu Snu, unless it's already in, how does one trigger it?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Its why I have two on going saves. One for Brint and one for Brienne. Also, it would appear that if you where preggers before brint becomes Brienne, the scene still plays as though she is Brint. Also the Giant's reach attack still refer to Brienne as "he".

Can't wait for the Brienne Snu Snu, unless it's already in, how does one trigger it?
Thanks, I'll edit the preg thing and pass the giant's reach thing along.
No snu snu yet. I'm writing that right now actually.
Your eyes widen to saucers as the wood of the shaking headboard begins to splinter under her white-knuckled fingertips

Eastin

Aug 3, 2016
Yeah she's awesome but i already said that. One weird thing tho is that even if you are a minotaur after taking enough mino bloodwine, she still talks as if you were of a different race, "oh you fuck like a minotaur" is one such that comes to mind but it's nothing bad

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Yeah she's awesome but i already said that. One weird thing tho is that even if you are a minotaur after taking enough mino bloodwine, she still talks as if you were of a different race, "oh you fuck like a minotaur" is one such that comes to mind but it's nothing bad
That's definitely a bug, thanks for letting me know. She's actually specifically meant to say you fuck like a champion if you're a minotaur at that spot.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
This is probably too far in the future for you to know for sure, but do you think you'll be contributing to the centaur and minotaur dungeons whenever those arise as projects?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
This is probably too far in the future for you to know for sure, but do you think you'll be contributing to the centaur and minotaur dungeons whenever those arise as projects?
Certain dungeons are left mostly to certain writers. The orc camp was mostly Savin's. The centaur dungeon is mostly Gardeford's. The minotaur dungeon will mostly be mine. That said, all of us chip in for all of it (sometimes more than others -- me and obs chipped in a lot for the orc camp because we weren't doing much else). I already have a large amount of stuff written for the centaur dungeon including a (very) large surprise for people who like centaur men.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Certain dungeons are left mostly to certain writers. The orc camp was mostly Savin's. The centaur dungeon is mostly Gardeford's. The minotaur dungeon will mostly be mine. That said, all of us chip in for all of it (sometimes more than others -- me and obs chipped in a lot for the orc camp because we weren't doing much else). I already have a large amount of stuff written for the centaur dungeon including a (very) large surprise for people who like centaur men.
Good. Gooood.
450bfbef30fca642ed33cebf37f88a66.png

Eastin

Aug 3, 2016
That's definitely a bug, thanks for letting me know. She's actually specifically meant to say you fuck like a champion if you're a minotaur at that spot.
Oh that's nice, i just thought there wouldn't be too many references to the PC's race because of how many you can be

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
What plans do you have for Frost wood if any?
A new race, Leothrans. This will be a larger project as I'll be handling things like random encounters as well as their village.
The sleepy snek will be moved there once it's open and I'll probably expand upon her content.
Other than that, nothing really specific. I'm currently focused on helping round out the centaur dungeon as well as working on Brienne/Brint stuff.

Reactions: runingman69

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
A new race, Leothrans. This will be a larger project as I'll be handling things like random encounters as well as their village.
The sleepy snek will be moved there once it's open and I'll probably expand upon her content.
Other than that, nothing really specific. I'm currently focused on helping round out the centaur dungeon as well as working on Brienne/Brint stuff.
Does that mean they're snake people?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
"This kind of thing".
Oh, my bad, I took that as more of a definitive explanation that it seems you meant. I thought you were saying they were those sorts of species and got confused. Is it not yet set in stone what IRL animals they resemble? Or are they hybrids? Or do you mean that Leothrans aren't one specific species, but rather a collective of anthros?

Eastin

Aug 3, 2016

Just passing through to say Brienne's eye condition hasn't been healed yet :D

Eastin

Aug 3, 2016
upload_2019-9-4_16-6-4.png

My description:

"You started your journey as a lupine, but you've become a minotaur over the course of your adventures. You're a good 9 feet and 2 inches tall. Right now, you're wearing mail cuirass, going commando down south, and girding your upper body with silk shirt.

You have a face resembling that of an anthropomorphic bovine, with cow-like features, particularly a squared off wet nose. Your white fur thickens noticably on your head, looking shaggy and more than a little monstrous once laid over your visage. Overall, your visage has a square chin and chiseled jawline. Normal-looking blue eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The short, white hair on your head is parted by a pair of rounded cow ears that stick out sideways. Your muzzle-mouth contains a tongue. Two large horns sprout from your forehead, curving forwards like those of a bull.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of white fur. You have thin hips, and your rear end molds closely against your form. A long cow tail with a puffy tip swishes back and forth as if swatting at flies. Your legs are muscled and jointed oddly, covered in fur, and end in a pair of bestial hooves. Your six pack is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a robust chest with extremely pronounced pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.3-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your stallion-cock is 18 inches long and four inches across. It's black in color and laced with thick veins. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The 'head' of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse's. A fuzzy empty scrotum filled with a pair of apple-sized balls swings low under your blunt-tipped dick. You estimate each testicle to be about ten inches around and 3.2 inches across. You have one anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs."

Not sure you can get more minotaur-y without turning into a RL bull

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
View attachment 10381

My description:

"You started your journey as a lupine, but you've become a minotaur over the course of your adventures. You're a good 9 feet and 2 inches tall. Right now, you're wearing mail cuirass, going commando down south, and girding your upper body with silk shirt.

You have a face resembling that of an anthropomorphic bovine, with cow-like features, particularly a squared off wet nose. Your white fur thickens noticably on your head, looking shaggy and more than a little monstrous once laid over your visage. Overall, your visage has a square chin and chiseled jawline. Normal-looking blue eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The short, white hair on your head is parted by a pair of rounded cow ears that stick out sideways. Your muzzle-mouth contains a tongue. Two large horns sprout from your forehead, curving forwards like those of a bull.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of white fur. You have thin hips, and your rear end molds closely against your form. A long cow tail with a puffy tip swishes back and forth as if swatting at flies. Your legs are muscled and jointed oddly, covered in fur, and end in a pair of bestial hooves. Your six pack is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a robust chest with extremely pronounced pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.3-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your stallion-cock is 18 inches long and four inches across. It's black in color and laced with thick veins. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The 'head' of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse's. A fuzzy empty scrotum filled with a pair of apple-sized balls swings low under your blunt-tipped dick. You estimate each testicle to be about ten inches around and 3.2 inches across. You have one anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs."

Not sure you can get more minotaur-y without turning into a RL bull

Could you post your save?

Eastin

Aug 3, 2016
Disclaimer - it has been altered on the save editor, tho the only changes i made were on height, penile reduction and buff to stats

Attachments

• CoC2 Alloy 168.coc2
    16.7 KB · Views: 1

First

Apr 28, 2016
Should we assume the eventual nipple rings/cowbell will be a sub path for Brienne? Or is it just gonna be a universal accessorize her deal?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Should we assume the eventual nipple rings/cowbell will be a sub path for Brienne? Or is it just gonna be a universal accessorize her deal?
They're just accessories. They'll come with pretty subby scenes attached, though, as well as modifying her extant scenes for a bit of added "You-own-me-now" fun.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Sort of a random question but how involved will Brint and Brienne be in the mino dungeon stuff? Will there be special content or are they treated like any other companion?