Wsan CoC2 content

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Sort of a random question but how involved will Brint and Brienne be in the mino dungeon stuff? Will there be special content or are they treated like any other companion?
Khor'minos is like a year or more away. It stands to reason Brint and Brienne will be involved but I'll think about that when it's time

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
They'll come with pretty subby scenes attached, though, as well as modifying her extant scenes for a bit of added "You-own-me-now" fun.
Boo, no subby amazon women! Just kidding, options are great, of course. Looking forward to more Brienne content.

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
so how big is that strap-on gonna be?

asking for a friend.

moobere

May 19, 2017
Uhm, I'm a bit confused with the new brint/woman brint scenes is it just the cowgirl sex?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Just wanted to say the Brienne pregnancy stuff will be a while longer than my initial estimate because I'm doing the Evelyn expansion first. She's getting a lot of repeatable scenes including gifting her items (or experiences), a variety of ways to submit to her, some events, and busts. She's going to be quite expansive. You'll finally get to find out exactly who it is you're submitting to too, if you can manage to talk to her instead of hop on her dick immediately. I'm not quite sure how long she'll take but if you're into gentle-but-firm domination from dickgirls, there'll be a lot of content here for you.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Just wanted to say the Brienne pregnancy stuff will be a while longer than my initial estimate because I'm doing the Evelyn expansion first. She's getting a lot of repeatable scenes including gifting her items (or experiences), a variety of ways to submit to her, some events, and busts. She's going to be quite expansive. You'll finally get to find out exactly who it is you're submitting to too, if you can manage to talk to her instead of hop on her dick immediately. I'm not quite sure how long she'll take but if you're into gentle-but-firm domination from dickgirls, there'll be a lot of content here for you.
Oh I've been waiting for more of her for so long! She is very sexy! Best of luck!

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
hey Wsan, I want to start by saying that I really love Brienne. I liked Brint and thought he was written quite well, but male content is very hard for me to get into, especially 7 foot tall beefcake, emphasis on the beef. I am sorry if this was asked before but I was just interested in why you decided to make Brienne? It just seems like so much work to put into two pivotal characters, which only one of them can exist. Did you want to circumvent the 1 companion rule, or maybe you wanted to add an amazon cowgirl and this was the easiest way to do so? I should also say it is so interesting to see such a drastic change of character between Brint and Brienne, going from stud that sleeps around to a PURE monogamist that is in love with the PC instantly. Thank you again for writing her, she is great.

Reactions: Majincotton

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
hey Wsan, I want to start by saying that I really love Brienne. I liked Brint and thought he was written quite well, but male content is very hard for me to get into, especially 7 foot tall beefcake, emphasis on the beef. I am sorry if this was asked before but I was just interested in why you decided to make Brienne? It just seems like so much work to put into two pivotal characters, which only one of them can exist. Did you want to circumvent the 1 companion rule, or maybe you wanted to add an amazon cowgirl and this was the easiest way to do so? I should also say it is so interesting to see such a drastic change of character between Brint and Brienne, going from stud that sleeps around to a PURE monogamist that is in love with the PC instantly. Thank you again for writing her, she is great.

You've actually unwittingly revealed the reason(s) in your post; I just wanted to make a character that would appeal to the people Brint didn't appeal to and fill a couple of niches I personally thought had been left unfilled. Of course it's not like we have a shortage of slamazon women but hey, that's how she came out.

Reactions: Majincotton

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
There'll be a hefty Brienne expansion after I'm done with her.

tenor.gif

SnowVilliers

Dec 31, 2015

Not gonna lie, I am a little bummed that something I was looking forward to is being delayed for something I'm not particularly interested in. That may change, I have no idea who Evelyn is, so I'll try to stay optimistic. That said I'm still all in for more Brienne content when that resumes development.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Not gonna lie, I am a little bummed that something I was looking forward to is being delayed for something I'm not particularly interested in. That may change, I have no idea who Evelyn is, so I'll try to stay optimistic. That said I'm still all in for more Brienne content when that resumes development.
She's CoC2 version of Kiro but with preg content

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Still after seeing her bust its a little disappointing that interactions with her are so limited to her dick. Its the same thing with Luca from TiTs, i enjoyed her design but there simply isn't any way I'd personally want to interact with her.

SnowVilliers

Dec 31, 2015
Still after seeing her bust its a little disappointing that interactions with her are so limited to her dick. Its the same thing with Luca from TiTs, i enjoyed her design but there simply isn't any way I'd personally want to interact with her.

I feel similarly, I don't have much if any interest in her sex content at all. And depending on her personality, platonic interactions might be kept to a minimum as well.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Fair enough. Just makes me sad i wont interact much with a character that has good artwork.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Did a little bit of a Brienne event for Halloween -- Moira drew an absolutely fantastic bust for her out of the blue so I ended up writing a thing. The requirements are to have recruited Brienne, had sex with her, and some minor corruption. Apologies to Brint-lovers, I'll have more stuff for him in November/December.

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
requirements are to have recruited Brienne, had sex with her, and some minor corruption.

How much corruption is "minor" by chance? Would 10 corruption be considered minor? Or something over 25 or more?

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Evelyn was meant to be like 20k words but I tripped and fell and made her closer to 45k. She'll be finished really soon, at least. It will probably take some time to code her though. After that I'm going to put some fuzzies in the frostwood and work on Brint/Brienne stuff.
How many smut scenes will the sexy lady have?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
How many smut scenes will the sexy lady have?
- 6 for [Kneel], offered to the PC in sets of 2. Random which ones you're offered aside from the first time.
- 2 for [Suck], random alternation
- 2 for [Fuck] + 3 unique one-time scenes for losing your 3 virginities to her. Having learned from my past idiocy, I've at least positioned her in literally the earliest building you can find so a player losing their virginity to her might actually be a feasible possibility... please lose your fucking virginities to her, goddamnit. At least the vaginal scene, I put so much work into that nobody is ever going to see.
- 3 for [Gift], in which you give her something -- including a foursome with Cait and Ryn (which itself has 3 variants).
- 3 or so one-offs when you first re-meet her.

It's a lot of sex, tbh.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Having learned from my past idiocy, I've at least positioned her in literally the earliest building you can find so a player losing their virginity to her might actually be a feasible possibility
What past scenes are you referring to here?