Wsan CoC2 content

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Christmas scenes are written and being coded, hope you all like 'em. For those of you looking for those little bits where you can further your relationship, it's got that! Along with a promise for a later date.

My current workload looks like
Leothran village -> a big boss lady (yes, without a penis) -> some mixed order of Brienne pregnancy/lesbian Brienne scenes/Leothran TF/a weekend with Brint/a new dryad race (bet you thought I wouldn't do this in CoC2. wrong)/finishing up additional hyper-centaur content whenever the dungeon approaches completion.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I went back though your thread and saw savin say that leothran's are going to be discounted milodans is that true? and does that mean we are getting the sabor tooth fangs, notted cock and the two different tail types one long one short? (really hope traps get the long fluffy tail if true)

And really looking forward to seeing the christmas events you have planned and any future dates with my fave male and companion brint and more for brienne in general

And a dryad race what will they look like?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I went back though your thread and saw savin say that leothran's are going to be discounted milodans is that true? and does that mean we are getting the sabor tooth fangs, notted cock and the two different tail types one long one short? (really hope traps get the long fluffy tail if true)

And really looking forward to seeing the christmas events you have planned and any future dates with my fave male and companion brint and more for brienne in general

And a dryad race what will they look like?
Leothrans are big (males 7-8ft, women 6+ft) cats, pretty similar to tigers. Sabertooth fangs are in, their dicks are closer to a cat's but with very soft, stimulating spines instead of torturous spikes, and I've never heard of the different tail types but maybe.

Dryads will be quadruped with female humanoid upper bodies. I don't know/haven't decided on whether they will all look the same (ie. deer antlers) or if they'll be a little more individual. As it is, their story is that they're tied to their forest as something like spirits of nature.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Leothrans are big (males 7-8ft, women 6+ft) cats, pretty similar to tigers. Sabertooth fangs are in, their dicks are closer to a cat's but with very soft, stimulating spines instead of torturous spikes, and I've never heard of the different tail types but maybe.

Dryads will be quadruped with female humanoid upper bodies. I don't know/haven't decided on whether they will all look the same (ie. deer antlers) or if they'll be a little more individual. As it is, their story is that they're tied to their forest as something like spirits of nature.
So sorry for assuming/guessing but do I hear possibly big tiddy saber tooth milfs?

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Ahh I see so simlar to tigers but with sabor tooth fangs? so I'm guessing got stripes (though I'm hoping for snow leopard pattern really want a snow leopard looking pc)

And cool and I'm guessing deer lower bodys (though I'd love to see a male version too as I love cervitaurs and would be sad only ever seeing a female version)

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
>sees sabertooth tigers
>Sees centauric deer-dryads

[EXCITED NOISES INTENSIFY]

Are there any plans for leothran TF? 'cause holy fuck YES PLEASE

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I lnow youre not the one leading the taur village but uli figured youd know how it was going at least. I can't recall whose was handling it actually.

Roast_chicken

Mar 14, 2017
Savin said that there would be more Brint/Brienne after the holiday break. Might you be willing to give a hint on what it might be? :allears:

Eastin

Aug 3, 2016
Brienne pregnancy (getting to this the moment I'm done with winter city stuff), Brienne lesbian scenes, Brint event w/ Etheryn/PC
Speaking of, how close do you think the Winter City is to being done?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
how close do you think the Winter City is to being done?

I wrote the room descriptions. Skow and Wsan have partially-completed their bosses. William and I haven't really started into ours.

So yeah, writing stage probably done around end of March. Hopefully.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol