Wsan CoC2 content

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Nooooo! I poured so much time and money on my Catboy! :negativeman: Welp, guess I'll wait.
The actual requirements are:
-Not a herm or cuntboy
-male preference
-51 or greater femininity
-a real penis (not relevant yet but there's a sort of dildo you can get later that will act as a fake one)

mathew253

May 19, 2017
The actual requirements are:
-Not a herm or cuntboy
-male preference
-51 or greater femininity
-a real penis (not relevant yet but there's a sort of dildo you can get later that will act as a fake one)
Thx! But how can I find out the numbers?

PriyaX

Nov 24, 2017
Just wanted to mention I'll be coding in some Brint content today; dunno when the patch where you'll be able to play it will happen, but there'll be 4 new scenes -- giving him all night blowjobs, blowing him under the table in the Frost Hound, Cait blowing him under the table if you've had a threesome with them before, and a continuation for the trap-specific anal scenes.

Just wanted to pop in and say that the latest Brint scenes were *chef's kiss* fantastic, thank you for them!

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Just wanted to pop in and say that the latest Brint scenes were *chef's kiss* fantastic, thank you for them!
Glad you like them my dude. I'm really glad people seem to be happy with Brint stuff. This month I'll likely be working on some content that involves him, but isn't wholly about him (though it's not going to take 100% of my time, so probably fit in a scene or two for him).

Didn't manage to get the trap stuff in this patch but probably by the next.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Writers are limited to one companion each, sooo
Didn't know that, but I can certainly see why, they're far more involved and complicated than most TiTS crew members.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
What are your plans for that cutie in the bar? (Since i mean the human herm/shemale. Brint could count.)
Gentle futa-femdom content as well as getting to know who she is and why she's there. Intended content is mostly along the lines of leading the PC to their own submission to her. That's what she finds fun about it all (also the raunchy sex, but yeah).

On a side note, I completed a massive new project for CoC2. It's 37k words, 93 pages. I'll have the doc up on my Patreon when it's implemented (or if it leaks early lol).

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
YES!
How much of Brint's old content has been re-written for Brienne? I guess there isn't a whole lot of companion-centric content yet, but say for example the early gym scenes, Brint's bar-bending in Garretquest and such?

Last edited:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
YES!
How much of Brint's old content has been re-written for Brienne? I guess there isn't a whole lot of companion-centric content yet, but say for example the early gym scenes, Brint's bar-bending in Garretquest and such?
If you're talking about incidental blurbs and inclusion in bad ends, things like that, very little. I left that out of the first draft deliberately and will go back for it later (ie. now). I also left out gym scenes because I intend for her inclusion in the gym to be a relatively major thing that will also include Brint's bigger scenes in there.
If you're talking about talking and sex there's heaps of it. I'm currently working on a few additional Brint/Brienne sex scenes and a large Brienne expansion to bring her roughly up to par with Brint.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
If you're talking about incidental blurbs and inclusion in bad ends, things like that, very little. I left that out of the first draft deliberately and will go back for it later (ie. now). I also left out gym scenes because I intend for her inclusion in the gym to be a relatively major thing that will also include Brint's bigger scenes in there.
That's it, yeah. I was considering replaying quests and all, in case there were any particular alterations. The game's starting to have enough content that replaying everything takes time, so I thought I'd ask first.
Also, YES!

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Does that involve her getting that big ol' dick back?
Brienne will never, ever have a dick. Not because I hate the idea of a big muscly amazon with a massive cock but because that's just too much variation for our writers to deal with on a consistent basis.

Haha I might sneak in a strapon scene in the bedroom tho

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Been playing through Brienne's content with my male champion, loving it by the way. Just wondering was there going to be more lesbian content for her? Not right away of course, but some where along the pipeline.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Been playing through Brienne's content with my male champion, loving it by the way. Just wondering was there going to be more lesbian content for her? Not right away of course, but some where along the pipeline.
Oh yeah dude, 100%. 'Big muscular amazon girl doing lesbian things' is the greatest, and the subset 'big muscular amazon girl doing lesbian things to a much smaller woman' is even better.

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
Didn't know that, but I can certainly see why, they're far more involved and complicated than most TiTS crew members.
I -think- the intention is more that companion content is supposed to be dynamic, that it builds on earlier content and new things open up as this and that happen within the story - to prevent Brint for instance from languishing as a handful of short talk scenes and 5 or so sex scenes. If Savin allowed people to have more than one we'd quickly see a wider-than-it-is-deep situation and I would guess that's a lesson in what not to do learned from TiTS. It's a measure to see that they -are- involved and can offer lots of content over the course of the game.

And I do want to chime in that I also appreciate Brint. He may well end up as our only fully-masculine companion considering the crowd but he's some of your best writing. In fact I very much think you're one of the most improved writers in and around this little community! Your initial TiTS stuff (I want to say Dryad was the earliest?) had this trying to hit it directly on the nose feel to it and when I compare that to Brint scenes, particularly the way a not-too-talkative guy reveals aspects of his personality nonverbally in his sex scenes, the sheer amount of technique you've learned between then and now is downright impressive. His popularity definitely isn't -just- because he's a minotaur and one of the only manly-men in the game; the tone of his scenes combine aspects of both rough and gentle play that make him come off as boyishly sweet and caring without being gushy or defensive about it. You really nailed that cool bad-but-not-that-bad-boy boyfriend thing.

Reactions: Robbaps