Wsan CoC2 content

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I coded up my Brint/Cait/PC threesome scenes and tossed them at Drake; a bit of it requires a parser that doesn't yet exist so it may or may not make it into the pub patch. We'll see!

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
The Brint/Cait threesome is now in the public version, as well as the sleepy snek. You can both top Cait, both serve Brint, or have both of them focus on you. Hope y'all enjoy.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Any chance that the PC/Cait/Brint threesome can be made available through Cait's sex menu, so you can share the love without having to take it up the ass to unlock Brint's sex menu?

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Aight. Just seems weird that male characters need to be gay in order to have a threesome in which the balls don't even touch.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Hey. Just wanted to know if the cait/brint bed breaker and undertable scenes have been implemented yet?
Not yet. I'm working through a bunch of written commissions in my backlog before I get back to coding, at which point they'll probably be one of the first things I throw in.

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
Hey man, wanted to say congratz on your (more or less) recent hire! Hope all goes well and to see more of Brint in CoC and some love for Lund in TiTS! Though I have to ask, will one ever bleed into the other? Like say, easter eggs in CoCII referencing TiTS? Feels perfect as a silly mod kinda thing.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Hey man, wanted to say congratz on your (more or less) recent hire! Hope all goes well and to see more of Brint in CoC and some love for Lund in TiTS! Though I have to ask, will one ever bleed into the other? Like say, easter eggs in CoCII referencing TiTS? Feels perfect as a silly mod kinda thing.
Thanks. Probably not, though -- I'm not really in love with silly mode stuff as it is. In my opinion it's usually a waste of time.

Jan 22, 2019
So after finding the Berwyn/Cait content, I couldn't help but wonder if we'll be getting similar cait/brint content. Like finding they're enjoying each other upstairs rather than sitting down at the bar.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So after finding the Berwyn/Cait content, I couldn't help but wonder if we'll be getting similar cait/brint content. Like finding they're enjoying each other upstairs rather than sitting down at the bar.

The way you find out is Brint breaking the headboard through the wall between his room and yours.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Oh yeah. I still have to rewrite it a bit but there's literally a bedbreaker scene between the two of them.

Jan 22, 2019
The way you find out is Brint breaking the headboard through the wall between his room and yours.
Oh yeah. I still have to rewrite it a bit but there's literally a bedbreaker scene between the two of them.
Awesome, more brint is always a good thing. On another note wsan, your avatar is dangerously adorable.

Anyways, thanks for the answers!

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
On another note wsan, your avatar is dangerously adorable.
Wait till you hear me talk on a stream sometime and you'll never look at the cute little headphone cat the same way again, lol. I'm probably going to be working on a lot of Brint stuff in the latter half of the month, as I've helped out with OrcQuest for Savin and want to do some companion things in between dotting at some projects. I want to continue the trap anal stuff and also put in some other new sex scenes for some variance.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Wait till you hear me talk on a stream sometime and you'll never look at the cute little headphone cat the same way again, lol.
You say that like your deadpan drawl isn't adorable

Reactions: Wsan

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Just wanted to mention I'll be coding in some Brint content today; dunno when the patch where you'll be able to play it will happen, but there'll be 4 new scenes -- giving him all night blowjobs, blowing him under the table in the Frost Hound, Cait blowing him under the table if you've had a threesome with them before, and a continuation for the trap-specific anal scenes.

mathew253

May 19, 2017
Just wanted to mention I'll be coding in some Brint content today; dunno when the patch where you'll be able to play it will happen, but there'll be 4 new scenes -- giving him all night blowjobs, blowing him under the table in the Frost Hound, Cait blowing him under the table if you've had a threesome with them before, and a continuation for the trap-specific anal scenes.
Hey Sir Wsan? What are the requirements to get the Trap-specific anal scenes? I don't know how much masculinity or femininity is needed to qualify for trap but not be made futa. So any suggestions?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Hey Sir Wsan? What are the requirements to get the Trap-specific anal scenes? I don't know how much masculinity or femininity is needed to qualify for trap but not be made futa. So any suggestions?
I'll get back to you on this with more details but the easiest way to check is to start as an elven male, IIRC. They're natural-born traps.