Wsan CoC2 content

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Did up a whole bunch of centaur marauder stuff and wanted to mention this specifically: having sex with the packleader will eventually lead to a TF. If you ride his dick enough times, your pussy is force-TFed to equine; if you fuck him in the ass enough, your dick becomes a horsecock (and larger). There are accompanying blurbs as you progress through the process of transformation. You should also note that having sex with the packleader at all will give you corruption points; such is the price of bedding those 'blessed' by Kasyrra. I don't know when the actual alchemy stuff will roll through (probably within the next few months) but there'll be a little bit of this in the meantime.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Did up a whole bunch of centaur marauder stuff and wanted to mention this specifically: having sex with the packleader will eventually lead to a TF. If you ride his dick enough times, your pussy is force-TFed to equine; if you fuck him in the ass enough, your dick becomes a horsecock (and larger). There are accompanying blurbs as you progress through the process of transformation. You should also note that having sex with the packleader at all will give you corruption points; such is the price of bedding those 'blessed' by Kasyrra. I don't know when the actual alchemy stuff will roll through (probably within the next few months) but there'll be a little bit of this in the meantime.
theres some alchemy in game already

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
theres some alchemy in game already
I think Wsan is referring specifically to the rollout of many alchemy/TF-related things that people have dabbled on versus the system itself.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Started on the big Cait/Brint threesome today. So far it looks like
[BothTopCait]
- Take Cait's pussy or take Cait's mouth
[Serve Brint]
- Lick/worship Brint's cock/balls while Cait gets fucked, or vice versa
[GetFucked]
- Tell both of them to focus on you, get Brint in your puss/ass and Cait licking and sucking you all over

Supports all genders. I've put a preview up on my Patreon with the [BothTopCait] option complete. Here's a small un-parsered preview...

“Oh, no, I’ve been beset by two wandering rogues… I wonder what they’re going to do to me?” Cait teases, looking up at you invitingly.

“Always believed in ‘show, don’t tell’,” you say, smiling as you position yourself between her pale thighs, noting she spreads her slender legs just that little bit wider to welcome you. You’re not one to turn down an invitation like that. Reaching down you gently rub your thumb across her cute pink clit and enjoy the way she shudders beneath you, a delightful shiver running up her entire body as she lets out a little gasp of pleasure. The wetness between her legs suddenly redoubles.

Following your lead Brint positions himself at Cait’s head, kneeling above her with a sly grin. Holding his massive hanging nuts out of her reach he watches in amusement as she cranes her neck upwards, long pink tongue unfurling from her pretty lips as she drinks in his musk and tries to get a taste of the offering. After a few seconds of teasing her Brint relents, slowly lowering his bulging sack onto her pretty face. She’s eager to please, taking both his enormous balls in her delicate hands to ensure their steadiness while she plies them with her tongue.

“Nnnn… nice arrangement here,” Brint sighs, and you’re inclined to agree.

Between you and Brint, Caitriss is going to be verywell taken care of. Aligning your swollen cockhead with her dripping pussy, you slowly slide yourself in as she lets out a feral moan from beneath Brint’s nuts. The clenching of her entrance is immediate and pleasurable around your swollen shaft, her walls expertly stroking you. She’s all too eager to get more inside her, her soft walls squeezing down on you in a show of rampant desire.

Cait’s a treat to be savored. Her round, jutting nipples look so stiff they could cut gemstone, her movements becoming more erratic and frenzied as you slide more of yourself inside her until, without warning, her back arches and she lets out a high-pitched moan of pleasure. She shudders violently, her tight passage clamping down on your impressive cock and giving it the rippling massage of a lifetime.

“That’s one,” you murmur, placing a hand on Cait’s smooth tummy and gently bringing her back down before continuing.

Last edited:

leonis033

Nov 11, 2018
Started on the big Cait/Brint threesome today. So far it looks like
[BothTopCait]
- Take Cait's pussy or take Cait's mouth
[Serve Brint]
- Lick/worship Brint's cock/balls while Cait gets fucked, or vice versa
[GetFucked]
- Tell both of them to focus on you, get Brint in your puss/ass and Cait licking and sucking you all over

Supports all genders. I've put a preview up on my Patreon with the [BothTopCait] option complete. Here's a small un-parsered preview...
The only problem that I find is that it seems that Cait is not going to pay so much attention to us but rather Brint and esp bothers me because it gives the feeling that we are nothing compared to the

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
The only problem that I find is that it seems that Cait is not going to pay so much attention to us but rather Brint and esp bothers me because it gives the feeling that we are nothing compared to the
I knew someone would say this and it's utter bullshit. I wrote it specifically to make the PC the centre of attention because
a) they're the PC, some special-ness is expected
b) people will get insecure over Brint fucking their cat waifu
But it IS still a threesome with two of your party members. He IS going to be mentioned, especially because you access this threesome via Brint's menu. Yes, Cait will pay him as much attention as she does you - that's what she does.

If you still want to get insecure or angry over it it's entirely on you. I'm not going to write a two-person threesome. There's a bunch of places where I deliberately made the choice to give the PC the lead instead of handing it to Brint and accommodating further is just kowtowing.

Reactions: Balaknightfang

leonis033

Nov 11, 2018
I knew someone would say this and it's utter bullshit. I wrote it specifically to make the PC the centre of attention because
a) they're the PC, some special-ness is expected
b) people will get insecure over Brint fucking their cat waifu
But it IS still a threesome with two of your party members. He IS going to be mentioned, especially because you access this threesome via Brint's menu. Yes, Cait will pay him as much attention as she does you - that's what she does.

If you still want to get insecure or angry over it it's entirely on you. I'm not going to write a two-person threesome. There's a bunch of places where I deliberately made the choice to give the PC the lead instead of handing it to Brint and accommodating further is just kowtowing.

I'm sorry, maybe I should have read the whole scene before I said such a thing. I also know that it must be difficult to try to balance the scenes to leave everyone happy especially the distrustful or insecure. That was only my opinion after having read the preview that you went up where it seemed to me that we did not give much importance.

Relamente me gustria see the whole scene when it is available since I am very interested in your way of writing

Reactions: Senera2000

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I'm sorry, maybe I should have read the whole scene before I said such a thing.
I actually thought this might be the case, I should probably have included a bit more to the preview, I'll redo it in a bit. The way it's structured in the actual scene, the PC gets a lot more time in the sun than Brint does.

Reactions: leonis033

leonis033

Nov 11, 2018
I actually thought this might be the case, I should probably have included a bit more to the preview, I'll redo it in a bit. The way it's structured in the actual scene, the PC gets a lot more time in the sun than Brint does.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I look forward to reading the scene! and the next plans you have in mind.

Reactions: Wsan

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Finished up the Catte/Brint/PC threesome! The next thing on this month's CoC2 agenda is a comm for an option that didn't win my Patreon poll. Namely, the 'sic Brint on Arona' option wherein you defeat Arona in her encounter and get Brint to top her. Poor Arona, that's barely gonna fit.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
TBH Arona was born to sleeve dicks. Greenskin ho and all.

Reactions: Wsan

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Alright lads n' ladies. The Sic Brint on Arona option is done and I might as well share some thoughts on Brint in general.

First off is that topping him is going to happen. I'll be writing the first scene this month, even. Brint's not going to just be your subby slut, though - he's a stacked beefcake and he's got his own way of doing things, so expect powerbottoming and getting your hips slammed through the bed. HOWEVER, if you really want to make the big minotaur moo like a bitch, there will later be some (fairly innocuously) cursed items you can find to give to him. Then you can have your big, slutty minotaur whore. I'm not gonna reveal too many details about this just yet. I might also write a "break him in" kinda progression thing where you gradually turn him on to bottoming just for you instead of topping... we'll see. It's future stuff.

There's actually a whole bunch of Brint content I've got planned, and I'm pretty excited. I've spent a fair bit of time doing side projects for CoC2 (centaurs, sleeping snekwoman) and I'll be taking some time now to return to your regularly schedule minotaur programming by putting in more sex and hangout scenes. For both women and men, naturally. Speaking of which, there'll a lactation oriented poll option on my Patreon this month - getting Brint to milk you like a dirty cow. Once our round of regular TFs is in (should be relatively soon), lactation will be possible. Hope everyone's enjoying what's done so far.

Reactions: Unluck_7

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I've been tapped to write the bad end for the Alraune (the upcoming boss of the forest, the first of her kind!) and looking to have that complete by the end of today. You'll be able to find it on my Patreon prior to its introduction to the game, which is looking to be pretty soon (within a week or two). Featured: Lots of tentacles, your party getting plowed, and a familiar face!

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Finished up the bad end. If you like having agency... don't lose to bosses! They'll violate you however they want and whenever they want. Best not to lose unless that's what you want, of course.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
I might also write a "break him in" kinda progression thing where you gradually turn him on to bottoming just for you instead of topping...
I like gradual working on something approach, building trust / letting him understand he doesn't need to be on 100% of the time would be good by me.
maybe start with popping a finger and see how he likes it (and remind him just cos you sometimes chose one thing over another that does not define you)

I trust slapping him with cursed items is the apotheosis of the Dark Knight school of relationship management

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Here's a tiny preview of topping Brint - note that you probably won't see these blurbs for quite a while because they're intended for cock sizes we don't actually have in the game yet, lol. A lot of my content is like that currently. A bunch of stuff for herms, too, which aren't in just yet.

Thanks to your generous treatment, Brint's more than ready to take you deeper. You've stretched his pliant asshole out as far as it's gonna get, enabling him to accept your monster cock with little more effort than simply sliding it into his spit-lubed ass. He's come a long way since you first started rutting his ass and blowing your loads inside him -- it turns out he's actually a very a gifted bottom, owing to his size. It'd be rough to get this much dick into anyone smaller than he is, that's for sure.

As you might be able to infer, companions can be stretched like player characters in CoC2 and they recover in the same way the PC does. If you leave Brint's poor butt alone long enough, he'll recover to his original tightness and you can go through it all again. I've accommodated for none/small/medium/large stretches for want of better terms, as well as first time/repeat options. On top of that, you have the option of rimming him first to make it easier (and more pleasurable) for him. Then during the act you can give him a reacharound if you feel so inclined. If you do neither, don't be surprised if he doesn't have the greatest time on your first few goes; you can still make him cum hard, but only after you've spent some time learning how best to fuck him.

Of course, if you want him to cum the hardest when bottoming you should do all three things. Even the most selfish lover can revel in making someone else embarrass themselves with how hard they cum!

I think next on the Brint agenda is going to be a "milking scene", except it's you milking him and what comes out is not milk. The question is what you'll do with the bucket of minotaur cum afterwards (seriously, I don't know. Maybe sell it as a cosmetic or to a fetishist).

Regardless

Jul 20, 2018
The question is what you'll do with the bucket of minotaur cum afterwards (seriously, I don't know. Maybe sell it as a cosmetic or to a fetishist).

I was going to suggest throwing it in Cait's face as a joke but then I started thinking about pouring it down her front before having a short but steamy make out session and before I knew it this became a serious suggestion.

Reactions: Pikachuiscute

Pikachuiscute

Nov 10, 2018
Under the moons of Barsoom
companions can be stretched like player characters in CoC2

Yes! It's finally been done. Now the waiting game until I can do as such.

Brint seems cool, but he's not really my cup of tea.

Unless some of those cursed items bimbofy/girly-fy him with a puss and all. Then I might try out his content. Haha

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I was going to suggest throwing it in Cait's face as a joke but then I started thinking about pouring it down her front before having a short but steamy make out session and before I knew it this became a serious suggestion.
I'm going to have to file this one away for actual consideration.

Unless some of those cursed items bimbofy/girly-fy him with a puss and all. Then I might try out his content. Haha
Y'never know.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Since I'm continually hounding Savin for more Kasyrra things I took it upon myself to write some myself; I'm doing the first pregnancy you get from laying with her when you meet her near the Alraune's garden. You get a fair bit of corruption just from doing so and can gain even more if you so desire. If being Kasyrra's submissive little imp-breeder is your desire, look no further. Here's a preview of the content.

Though your mind is hazy at best, you think you understand. Where at first you sought the pleasure yourself, it now comes to you, knocking you down and wrapping around your brain like a heavy rope, binding both your slick, glistening thoughts and your writhing body. You look like nothing less than the very worst of depraved sluts, gasping and moaning with flushed cheeks as your empty slit spurts and dribbles heated juices down your inner thighs. It's so… easy.

So easy to just lay here, cumming your brains out, feeling your stomach swell a little further with every orgasm. The imps inside your womb aren't yet ready to be birthed but they grow closer with every moment, with every shuddering breath you take. The rapturous pleasure rolls over you seemingly without limit, so fierce and violent that you wish Kasyrra was here to bring it to an end, to finally cum inside you so that you could escape from the sensation of empty orgasm.

But she isn't. All she's left you with is the mindblowing pleasure of carrying her offspring, your little reward for being her ball-swelling cumslut. You can't even find it within yourself to regret it, and as your mind begins to fade into the blinding pleasure the only image in your head is that of Kasyrra's face, smiling that damnably confident smile of hers and beckoning you into the growing shadows.

Reactions: cyo

Sword-in-the-wind

Jun 20, 2018
I've finished the Trap anal variant with paths for both gentle and now rough sex, though the rough path will have a few more variants down the line as previously mentioned. Going to do either the regular anal scene or oral scene next! As per usual, my work is up on my Patreon if you want to see it early. Here's a short excerpt of the rough path with parsers removed.

Couldn't find it on yoir Patreon, is it not there or am I blind?