Wsan CoC2 content

Discussion in 'Event Submissions' started by Wsan, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Xeivous

Xeivous Well-Known Member

Please do if it's not too much trouble.

plastering oneself with your own jizz while getting railed in the cooch (and the whole dual/sympathetic orgasm system in general) is one of the best parts of being a herm in these games.

Run That Fade likes this.
  2. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

100%. The anal and oral scenes will feature player choices that accommodate for traps, as well as having their own special treatment for trap-like bodytypes.

Fair enough. I do love sympathetic orgasms.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

I've updated the vaginal scene with herm support. Next up I'll be writing either the Anal or Oral scene depending on how I feel at the time. Probably the Anal scene since I have ideas I want to get down on the page before I forget them

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Run That Fade likes this.
  4. GrünBeste

GrünBeste New Member

Your answer is better than i could have hoped for. All of it.

It also reminds me that i need to read the game's design document that was posted in another thread. For instance, there's a huge amount of potential player agency with an uncorrupted land as opposed to someplace that's already completely suffused. And all of these potential party dynamics sound complicated. I hope all of you authors are as good at networking as you are at writing.

So, Brint is basically uncorrupted. It may explain why he's so articulate. He's positively urbane! For a minotaur.

If he were to start accumulating corruption, would his character change and he slowly starts becoming more like the kin he left behind? Not just the addictive cum part but he also becomes more monosyllabic, direct, brutish, etc. Then eventually, for instance, a point of no return is reached and Brint becomes Brutus! Why did he ever choose not to revel totally in what he truly is!

Anyways, that's my idea for an arc for this character. You may very well have thought of it as well and if so, well, i'm as happy as a toad in a bucket of mud.

5. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

Yeah, this is a big thing. We decided from the outset that the world would be much more "connected" than prior entries into the genre. No one-off characters living in a bubble, they're going to interact with other NPCs and Hawkethorne/wherever-they-are. It's more effort, but IMO raising the bar for character submissions is perfectly acceptable.

Pretty much what I have in mind, but that endpoint is a long way off for now! I do want to depict the mental degradation aspect of corruption relating to minotaurs and all that good stuff. There'll definitely be scenes as your/his corruption grows where he mentions feeling different.

GothPastel likes this.
  6. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

About done with the trap-centric anal scene for Brint. You can choose rough or gentle after the first bit, and the plan is to have ~3 levels of roughness where each time you pick it he gets rougher until you're virtually the main character in a Powfoo comic. Invented a mechanic so you can see earlier rough scenes too, once you've progressed past them. Here's an excerpt.

I'll have it up on my Patreon when I'm done with it.

wallpaper likes this.
  7. XBoxMaster131

XBoxMaster131 Well-Known Member

What's that?

8. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

Uhhh I would link you but apparently they're not available on e-hentai, only exhentai. Here.

https://imgur.com/a/0qf4BhQ

Darkpheonix likes this.
  9. XBoxMaster131

Wait, isn't exhentai for all that super intense stuff too brutal for the main site? Cause what I've seen so far isn't really that intense, at all. At least, not compared to some other stuff I've had the misfortune to come across.

10. William.

William. Well-Known Member
    Creator

Exhentai is where content is exclusive to if it would interfere with their ads. Content like bestiality, for example.

11. XBoxMaster131

The why is there stuff like intense Gore and Hard-vore on the main site? Maybe they're just biased against furries.

12. GrünBeste

GrünBeste New Member

[​IMG]

Thanks for your earlier replies. The kind of stuff you're doing ticks all the right boxes.

It's also very cool that you're making scenes that are specific to the PC's morphology. By comparison, a lot of scenes in CoC were somewhat modular and it didn't change much that the PC was male, female or basically an octopus made of dicks.

Made an initial model, Anne, to represent the PC. She's in Hawkethorne now and letting Garth inspect the prize she seized from that over-sexed harpy matron. I mean, really. Going around dressed like that! (Garth gives Anne a sidelong look..)

Plenty of harpies around, yes. But still no sign of any minotaurs or their city. But there's a rumour of one in a nearby wooded area. Maybe he can take Anne to his king and she can start all over again as a debutante in the royal court.

Looking forward to more of your work.

13. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

I've finished the Trap anal variant with paths for both gentle and now rough sex, though the rough path will have a few more variants down the line as previously mentioned. Going to do either the regular anal scene or oral scene next! As per usual, my work is up on my Patreon if you want to see it early. Here's a short excerpt of the rough path with parsers removed.

Don't mind the bold too much, it's italics ingame but quotes on the forums are annoying. Sidenote: You know it's a Savin-led project when the anal scene is ~4300 words and about halfway finished. :catte:

Mooing_Mermaid likes this.
  14. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

Hi everyone. Just letting y'all know I and this project are not dead, and that an early version of Brint'll be making its way to you sometime... probably soon™. There'll be a Patreon update about him when I get his doc all sorted out, which should happen this week or next. He's currently about 24k words in size, so there's a fair bit of content for me to rework (just little bits of each, really). Also I'll be slowly writing a centaur warrioress NPC at 1000ish words a month! She'll proooobably show up in Khor'Minos, which is ages away, but I might put her in sooner with a debut scene.

15. Raindrops

Raindrops Well-Known Member

*INTEREST INTENSIFIES*

Senera2000 likes this.
  16. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

Brint is in!... kind of. He's available for combat now just to make things easier on y'all so you aren't walking around getting fucking annihilated by orcs and harpies (for free, anyway; it's still going to be tough). His content will be out pretty soon. I'll have another update here probably today to do with the aforementioned centauress!

Oh also I made a fucking massive update to his doc on Patreon.

17. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

Delivering on my earlier promise, the centauress doc is now up on Patreon. You first meet her in the Foothills, as a cameo for later. She's a very serious person.

18. BubbleLord

BubbleLord Well-Known Member

VRY. SRS.

Wsan likes this.
  19. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

Alright! Brint is now in a feature-complete state with oral, anal, and vaginal sex options along with his dialogue (also a threesome with Cait if you so choose, which I'll be writing tomorrow). It'll probably be a little while before he's added to the game proper, but you have a male minotaur companion to look forward to in the future. The doc is up on my Patreon if you wanna preview it. Cheers!

Zevos likes this.
  20. DisneyVillan

DisneyVillan Member

Probably not the best place to ask but with Brint out.
    Will minotaur TFs be a thing?

21. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

Yeah absolutely. Not sure if they're designed yet but they're literally in the title of the TF document I glanced at.

22. DisneyVillan

DisneyVillan Member

Oh good! is that document free access?

23. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

Been a little while, here's an update:
    New Sleeping Snek encounter WIP on my Patreon where your companions can join in on the fun. Here's her little intro.
    Then you can decide if you want to lewd her or leave her.

Brint will probably be showing up ingame soon - we're working on forest content, which is where he is (and also where this snakewoman is). I'll also be writing a corrupted centaur encounter next month. Look forward to it! That's all for now, enjoy.

GothPastel likes this.
  24. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

The sleeping snek is now finished. Brint is probably going to be finishing being implemented soon, too!

25. mathew253

mathew253 Member

Yesssssss! Finally :D

Wsan likes this.
  26. Dark67titan

Dark67titan Well-Known Member

brint is now in good and proper

27. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

Yup! A little bit of his content is pending a couple of other scenes/NPCs being introduced, but he's in. Enjoy!

Candycane likes this.
  28. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

Just wanted to mention that some more Brint content will be written next month; a Brint/Cait/PC threesome. There'll be at least a couple of 'configuration' options like whether you spitroast the kitty or you and her service him. We'll see what ends up manifesting.

29. Dark67titan

Dark67titan Well-Known Member

I know what’ll end up manifesting, good content