Wsan CoC2 content

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Oh my god fuck off lol. Stop posting in here if you have nothing to contribute but more whining. Feel free to contact me via PMs instead so I can ignore you privately instead of publicly. Just don't post in this thread, I'd like to actually use it.

Wsan b like

Reactions: Sifen

Sifen

Apr 4, 2018
Remember that traps are not necessarily gay, just the people who get trapped (such as the two guys in the video @BubbleLord posted). :p

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
3. Yes, though he'll be a top.
Would he be enough of a Gent to consider going as far as some Frottage or mutual masturbation if you state you don't feel the desire to be M-Pregged?

He's a big guy and a Dom, how does he react to a PC who is bigger [either height or length] does he double down ?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Would he be enough of a Gent to consider going as far as some Frottage or mutual masturbation if you state you don't feel the desire to be M-Pregged?

He's a big guy and a Dom, how does he react to a PC who is bigger [either height or length] does he double down ?

Haven't actually written his sex scenes yet beyond the initial encounter, so we'll see what I do when I do. I usually don't have a blueprint or draft, I just sit down and write. :ghost:
I don't know if there'll be room for that specifically as a scene, but we'll see.

Reactions: BubbleLord

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
corrupting your companions is a part of the game, after all!

rubbing-hands-together-gif-7.gif

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Reactions: Alabaster Chimes

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
There's not even a horse-fucking scene. What a load.

(Joking. Cool to see more of Brint even if it's outdated.)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Ay @Wsan

When we writing the scene where Brint gets trapped into Sugo's rectum and ends up finding out he loves being gay with horse boys.

When do we confirm Brint has a gay trap centaur fetish?

And tell your big boi to stop bullying twink pixies.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Been a little while since I posted! I've finished a scene for Brint and Sugo, the centaur boy prostitute who sets up in Hawkethorne. Here's a small edited preview with parsers removed wherein Brint has helpfully placed the PC on Sugo's back to watch:

“Boy. Can you handle me?” Brint asks, stroking Sugo’s butt.

“Y-yeah,” Sugo pants, nodding once at first then enthusiastically a moment later. “I can take it.”

Brint considers his reply for a second, then nods briefly. Within the very next second, you get a stark reminder of what minotaurs are and why they have the reputation they do. With a fierce, controlling grip on Sugo’s ass, Brint withdraws and plunges his gigantic cock balls-deep with a loud slap of flesh on flesh, then repeats the motion, only getting faster and more savage by the second. Desperately clinging to whatever he can find, Sugo doesn’t even make a noise initially, his mouth hanging open but nothing coming out of it as he squeezes his eyes shut.

There are no words in the stall, no room for such meaningless verbosity. The only communication taking place is between two beasts, caught up in the act of sex befitting their monstrous forms. Eyes wide, you indeed have the best seat in the house to watch Brint, his muscles bulging as he works Sugo over, sweat running down his manly chest while he grunts. The sounds of sex are so loud in Sugo’s tiny stall, it feels like their desperate grunts and groans of pleasure are boring into your mind.

You can’t resist. Watching - and feeling, as the heavy vibrations of Brint’s groin coming in contact with Sugo’s centaur ass run through his body and up yours - these two go at it has you turned on so much you need to cum, right now. You feverishly pull down your lacy underwear, one hand immediately on your painfully erect cock and another desperately frigging your needy cunt, well past dripping with desire.

The full thing is on my Patreon, where you can view all my commissions both CoC2 and TiTS from the recent past and the present, even WIPs. What a deal! :catte:

A scene where the PC is hardly involved probably only appeals to a relatively minor portion of the playing population, but I like it. The party members are their own people and will be doing their own thing alongside you, and that thing might happen to be sticking their donger up a centaur boy's butt. After this I'll be focusing on Brint's main sex scenes with the PC, the stuff where you go upstairs in the inn to get down and dirty. There will be several options including threesomes with other party members if you are so inclined. For those of you who prefer your sex just between you and your partner, don't worry, you will be well-catered for. Cheers!

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
I have to say while I'm personally not into manly men, Brint seems like he will be a fun character to interact with and a fantastic follower, I'm excited to see more of him, P.S thank for writing him Wsan.

Reactions: Wsan

GrünBeste

Apr 27, 2018
35mqxs1.jpg

Hi there. Just signed up because i liked the work you've done so far for a minotaur follower and wanted to say as much.

I've posted a screenshot of a scenelet of my kind of idea for a bullish companion. I feel i should apologise for the horrific lighting. I've been meaning to figure out how to do proper renders.

Incidentally, it bums me out that the Patreon rules forbid stuff that's intrafamilial for CoC 2. I mention this because the female in the picture is my version of Shego (from KP) and any minotaur sons of hers would inherit certain characteristic traits.

Anyways, if you're open to debate, i'd like to post some thoughts about the various themes involving the minotaurs from CoC. For example, the level of anthropomorphism.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Incidentally, it bums me out that the Patreon rules forbid stuff that's intrafamilial for CoC 2. I mention this because the female in the picture is my version of Shego (from KP) and any minotaur sons of hers would inherit certain characteristic traits.

Anyways, if you're open to debate, i'd like to post some thoughts about the various themes involving the minotaurs from CoC. For example, the level of anthropomorphism.

The unfortunate reality of the Corporate Future (tm) is that we lose some freedom of expression in exchange for actually being able to utilize online payment services. Places like Paypal and Payoneer lay an instant smackdown on you if they get even an inkling that you're doing dodgy stuff.

As for anthropomorphism, I think it's already set somewhat in stone. The male minotaurs are full minotaurs, like the bull in your picture. The females are cowgirls. Male half-minotaurs are monsterboys.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Incidentally, it bums me out that the Patreon rules forbid stuff that's intrafamilial for CoC 2.
Yeah, Patreon has been bending adult content creators over a fucking desk lately. Which is pretty ironic, all things considered.

GrünBeste

Apr 27, 2018
The unfortunate reality of the Corporate Future (tm) is that we lose some freedom of expression in exchange for actually being able to utilize online payment services. Places like Paypal and Payoneer lay an instant smackdown on you if they get even an inkling that you're doing dodgy stuff.

As for anthropomorphism, I think it's already set somewhat in stone. The male minotaurs are full minotaurs, like the bull in your picture. The females are cowgirls. Male half-minotaurs are monsterboys.

Oh, i regularly read current affairs and could follow up on a lot of what you've mentioned in your first paragraph; and it's horrifying.

On the subject of Patreon, it's a question of circumspection.

A creator that i patronise; and who's probably the biggest KP fan in the world, Gagala, he had the same problem with the moderators. So instead of posting any potentially dodgy work directly, he provided links to it in his posts. It's a pain but it solved his problem.

A). Ok, i like that there is some holdover from CoC. The minotaurs (and minitaurs) are their own species and the rest are morphs to some degree or another. You may recall that cowgirls were transformed females.

B). One particular aspect that was among my favourite things in CoC was the co-dependency between minotaurs and pretty much anything with a pulse.

They couldn't get off without a (un)willing partner and their partner would, eventually, get completely addicted to minotaur cum. And, by extension, to minotaurs. It made for some great 'bad ends' in my opinion.

Will you be playing that up between Brint and the PC?

You've mentioned corruption as a metric and, indeed, the two things (Mino love and corruption) are not mutually exclusive.

But will addiction come into play?

C). I hope you don't mind that i'm concentrating my attention on you. So far, you're the only writer dealing with my favourite race in CoC. But it is still early days for CoC 2..

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Questions

I totally agree that minotaur bad ends were fantastic, they were some of my favourite in CoC and I spent a fair amount of time getting bad ended so I saw a lot of them. Minotaur cum addiction is a little more complex in Savarra, though, as it's been established that their cum's addictive quality is a byproduct of their corruption; it isn't innately addictive, and if it were having Brint in your party probably would have been a no-go from the outset, heh. That said, CoC2 is all about Savarra going through the process of being corrupted as opposed to Mareth already being corrupted when you show up.

You will definitely run into corrupt minotaurs with addictive cum at some point, and who knows what will happen to Khor'Minos itself. For Brint himself, yes, this will absolutely happen if the PC becomes too corrupt. CoC2 is a very party-oriented game and that'll be reflected in how your party can change if you're corrupted yourself - it might be too restrictive to have him outright bad end you unless you're trying for it (which I'll almost certainly cater for because, again, I love the bad ends). I can definitely foresee things like the PC, mired in their addiction, getting involuntary sex scenes with Brint if they're both sufficiently corrupted.

As for attention, not at all. I don't mind answering questions pertaining to my characters. I can't promise to answer all of them though because a lot of the game is still in design docs rather than set in stone.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
question: were would we find brint in game(when ever he's put into it)

There's going to be (or at least, there is planned to be) a slight abstraction of gameplay for when a couple of the harder areas open up for play - he's just going to show up in your party to help you not get destroyed by overleveled monsters. That'll be reverted when the players can handle it, or may not ever happen. The actual planned location for him is in the Old Forest during a quest you do for Garth. I think this happens around level 3.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
The actual planned location for him is in the Old Forest during a quest you do for Garth. I think this happens around level 3.

Small correction, Wsan: GarretQuest triggers on day 3 of the game, not level 3. Brint is therefore likely to be one of the first companions the PC is guided to.

An early-game tank character, like a healbot, is a big plus (as the prologue shows), and that's one of the reasons he's being pushed on you this early.

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
Gave the document a quick once over and boy oh boy what I see so far is just perfect. Sex scenes so far play right into my kinks and he's actually nice on top of it.
Keep up the good work ^^/

Reactions: Wsan

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I've got another Brint update, this one a lot less gay and a lot more participatory. It's the vaginal scene for PC x Brint, and it's viewable on Patreon. Here's a small preview of the near-start.

Fuck-! You gasp breathlessly, your mouth opening wide as Brint’s gigantic cockhead spreads your delicate flower apart, lips stretching to their utmost capacity just to allow his glorious length entry. It doesn’t matter how prepared you were for this, you’ll never be quite prepared enough not to almost cum your brains out the moment he slips inside you. Gods, he’s only a few inches in and you’re already helplessly arching your lower back off the bed!

“Good girl, that’s it,” he murmurs, and you finally find your voice. Letting loose a long, high-pitched moan that communicates your needs in a far better fashion than you could ever put into words, you cum for the first time just feeling him slowly slide deeper inside you, your butt desperately trying to lift off the bed but being held in place by Brint’s sheer weight.

“Oh, I think she likes it,” Brint says with a grin, holding you around the waist with a single hand. “Don’t worry, I’ll go balls-deep.”

After some time has passed or just when I remember to do it, I'll make my CoC2 stuff publicly available.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I've got another Brint update, this one a lot less gay and a lot more participatory. It's the vaginal scene for PC x Brint, and it's viewable on Patreon. Here's a small preview of the near-start.

After some time has passed or just when I remember to do it, I'll make my CoC2 stuff publicly available.
:yes:
this one a lot less gay
:negativeman:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015

So are herms gonna get their dick(s) mentioned when taking it in the vag?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
So are herms gonna get their dick(s) mentioned when taking it in the vag?

I actually intended to do this but then started writing it and didn't really feel like it added much. Might do a minor pass later just to have them mentioned.

moobere

May 19, 2017
I actually intended to do this but then started writing it and didn't really feel like it added much. Might do a minor pass later just to have them mentioned.
Will Brint have content for the Traps of the world?

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Will Brint have content for the Traps of the world?
Pretty sure you can't put the huge-cocked Minotaur before the trap-filled wagon.