Wsan CoC2 content

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Brienne is more of a coach than a dominant to Rina. Also you can tell Brienne you're not interested in her scheme and court Rina by yourself without Brienne involved at all.
Oh that I didn't know.. will have to try that with one of my other playthroughs.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Oh that I didn't know.. will have to try that with one of my other playthroughs.
Didn't think it was possible at first until I tried.
Brienne is more of a coach than a dominant to Rina. Also you can tell Brienne you're not interested in her scheme and court Rina by yourself without Brienne involved at all.
Indeed. The vibe I got is that she was teaching her sister the ropes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daft Hellians

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
So, back when Brint first becomes Brienne, we get her the piercings and cowbell. She initially makes a joke about getting branded and how the PC is kidding themselves if they think she’ll go that far, then she puts on the cowbell, immediately falls into the fantasy of being the PC’s milk cow, then says she may actually have to seriously consider it (I’m doing an incredible amount of paraphrasing. It’s been a while since I’ve seen this particular scene). Questions:

1.) Is this something that would actually be on the table?

2.) Is similar jewelry and branding on the table for Brienne’s family in the future?

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I looked back at Wsan idea list for Evelyn and one said about a scene with Ryn, if champ had small cock and Evelyn took ass virginity.. does anyone know if that was implemented.. also what classes as small cock?

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Got to pass on some more props to Wsan for the Rina content that came with the last patch. I know it's just the start but that was definitely worth making a new Champ for to see her lesdomme scene. Can't wait to see more of her content and how things develop, outside the bedroom as well as in it. I've kept a separate save to see the variations for dating Rina outside the Briennefam quest, too.

I looked back at Wsan idea list for Evelyn and one said about a scene with Ryn, if champ had small cock and Evelyn took ass virginity.. does anyone know if that was implemented.. also what classes as small cock?
Not yet, it's on Wsan's 'thinking of doing' pile and we're not sure how much of that stuff will get written or when. That's one I'm definitely hoping to see myself, if all the stars align.

I would assume that the threshold for 'small cock' in that case would be identical to the one that triggers the alternate scene if you're a virgin and pick the 'Anal' option while being too small to interest Evelyn and she makes you service her with your mouth instead, meaning five inches or less.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah there is some dialogue that made me kinda wanna just nip finishing the quest. Though it is good content.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Hmmm... Depending on how the "Family matters" quest develops I might have to nip it in the bud before it starts.
You can do so, but it locks you out of the Brienne/Rina threesome (and added lesdomme option if your Champ meets the qualification) so if you want that, you've gotta progress the quest at least that far. I wouldn't be surprised if the quest makes you take some positive step to advance from 'sleeping with Brienne's sister' to 'sleeping with Brienne's mom too' so there's probably going to be a way to be able to get the Rina content of the quest but not be forced to also do the future Cassia stuff, for people not into that. But that's just a guess on my part.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
For me its the talk of marriage, just makes it weird for me. Feels like the quest might be one of the "will only end with a ring on briennes finger".

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
You can do so, but it locks you out of the Brienne/Rina threesome (and added lesdomme option if your Champ meets the qualification) so if you want that, you've gotta progress the quest at least that far. I wouldn't be surprised if the quest makes you take some positive step to advance from 'sleeping with Brienne's sister' to 'sleeping with Brienne's mom too' so there's probably going to be a way to be able to get the Rina content of the quest but not be forced to also do the future Cassia stuff, for people not into that. But that's just a guess on my part.
Lesdomme is automatically out, male champ with two dicks, so Brienne automatically props him up as the Dominant in the whole affair.

My gripes would be: incest, makes me at least a bit uncomfortable. And I'm leery of Brienne ending up too "attached" to her kid sister.

For me its the talk of marriage, just makes it weird for me. Feels like the quest might be one of the "will only end with a ring on briennes finger".
That "quest" seems to be independent from marriage. There's some future proofing in some text (probably the part where you saw the marriage talk) that changes what is said slightly to reflect if Brienne (it's who i have with me) is married or not. I used a save where I had the marriage flag set to check. To me that basically says that the marriage can occur before one gets to that part of the quest.

EDIT: I even messed with flags that say which member of the family the champ has already banged. Curious result when all were set to "true".

Reactions: Burnerbro

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Fair enough, i want to experience alot of the content I can on my main save, but I am only sticking to one marriage.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Kiyoko's marriage, isn't it?
Is my kitsune Bias that obvious? But yeah I like Brienne but the constant talk of marriage is just weird to me, not having the character shove it down my throat is how I like it, its why when I learned I can make fox wife into actual wife I was happy, made it feel more natural.

claralover

Dec 6, 2019
Just gotta say that so far Rina's content has been phenomenal, I would expect nothing less from Wsan. I was honestly quite surprised by Domme Rina, as that might be my favorite route of hers. Shame we can't have Domme Rina if you have both a cock and vagina though, but oh well, no biggie.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Just gotta say that so far Rina's content has been phenomenal, I would expect nothing less from Wsan. I was honestly quite surprised by Domme Rina, as that might be my favorite route of hers. Shame we can't have Domme Rina if you have both a cock and vagina though, but oh well, no biggie.
I think because cowgirls are submissive, if the champ has a cock then their submissive nature takes over but if the champ has only a vagina then I suppose technically Rina can be more dominant.. though I could just be bullshitting.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I am going to say that the reason why Wsan did not write femdom content for guys is that he is not into it. He is into idea one with dick being the dominant one. He is also not into girls dominating in general considering all content I expirienced from him.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I mean, basically what I said. He is not into it which is consistent with what he usually writes . Thanks for linking the comment tho, I forgot.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Except no, he specifically said it's not because he's not into the idea of writing her as a domme for Champs with a penis (he has an entire character for that in Evelyn who doesn't care what your Champ has and has written scenes for characters without penises domming characters with them too) but because he likes the particular dynamic that it has and because of how much work he's already got to put in to cover all the variables with Brint/Brienne as it is.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Except no, he specifically said it's not because he's not into the idea of writing her as a domme for Champs with a penis (he has an entire character for that in Evelyn who doesn't care what your Champ has and has written scenes for characters without penises domming characters with them too) but because he likes the particular dynamic that it has and because of how much work he's already got to put in to cover all the variables with Brint/Brienne as it is.
Evelyn has a dick.
A lot of his character in tits and CoC2 that I expirienced can only be dominated if you have a dick. I can not really count winning as combat encounter you being a dom. That is expected.
I still find it a shame that we still only really have 3 female NPCs (non combative ones) dom PCs (from what I can recollect from memory) if we have a dick, but authors probably are just not into it. I do hope that lesbian content for Rina does not end up with majority of it being lesdome focused at least. Because It is getting tiring from my standpoint that just because I have a vagina/bottom game thinks that I am biggest sub.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Can't wait to see all the crazy scenes with Brienne Rina and Cassia once Brinthaus is complete, especially if I really do get to make them all be pregnant together and worship their bellies and milky tits.

claralover

Dec 6, 2019
I'd guess there'll only be non-sexual scenes where all three are pregnant, I'd also guess at most the furthest the three of them will go is kissing (and probably not even in a sexual way).