Wsan CoC2 content

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Well for me will Fenoxo be writing any other scenes?
If he wants to! No plans I'm aware of tho.
How is his writing so good!? I adore his Evelyn & Orlaith for all the bottomy goodness but his Brint writing is also so sweet and wholesome! I hope he's doing okay =)

Also I adore your profile pic Savin <3
Thanks~

I wish I knew. All I can do is try and emulate his style :)
Does there happen to be a Brienne/Elthara threesome planned?
Yes. Wsan is too busy -- but it really bums me out that potentially Brie stops having sex with the mother of her kids, so, I volunteered to write it. I've got a doc with some Brie/Elthara stuff already and will get back around to it when the KM crunch is over.

Lone Wolf115

If he wants to! No plans I'm aware of tho.

I wish I knew. All I can do is try and emulate his style :)

Yes. Wsan is too busy -- but it really bums me out that potentially Brie stops having sex with the mother of her kids, so, I volunteered to write it. I've got a doc with some Brie/Elthara stuff already and will get back around to it when the KM crunch is over.
Well everyone has there own things, that jsport is top priority. How is Syri recruitment coming along?

Man the fact that Wsan is away from the forum he needs a break after Mino City. A long break.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
That's the neat thing: you don't!

At least not to him. Feel free to ask me.
Will there be any sex content with the Minotaur king/and or prince written by Wsan or otherwise?

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Oh yeah, Elthara exists... Forgot about her. Suprised that you are writing scenes for Brienne. But than again, I liked your Anno/Kaede threesomes so interested in how this is going to play out.

Lone Wolf115

Will there be any sex content with the Minotaur king/and or prince written by Wsan or otherwise?
The princesses to? Will we meet Brint's dad, or is he long gone (in another country)?

Savin check the previous page at the bottom.

Could we warn Kas about Tullus' plan if we are on the romance path? I don't know if you have seen my thinking about Tullus and the cult but if the cultists know what he is planning I believe that they would help her. Isn't the cult based around her?

Last edited:
Reactions: Burnerbro

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Almost certainly.
jsport is top priority. How is Syri recruitment coming along?
Wrong game; nobody who works on CoC2 other than me works for Fen. And Leek, too, I guess -- I rented him out to Fen to help with the port.

Syri recruitment's done to my minimum standards; any time I spend working on TiTS in the coming couple months is going to be just adding additional content onto it.

Kizrah

Jan 17, 2021
Wait, does that mean Brie/Elthara or at least parts of it will be locked behind Brint knocking El up?

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
I think the really important question hasn't been asked yet:
Will we be able to shag Brint/Briennes mother?

Lone Wolf115

Almost certainly.

Wrong game; nobody who works on CoC2 other than me works for Fen. And Leek, too, I guess -- I rented him out to Fen to help with the port.

Syri recruitment's done to my minimum standards; any time I spend working on TiTS in the coming couple months is going to be just adding additional content onto it.
I know it's the wrong game I was just asking if it was done.

Reathe

Nov 29, 2018
The princesses to? Will we meet Brint's dad, or is he long gone (in another country)?

Savin check the previous page at the bottom.

Could we warn Kas about Tullus' plan if we are on the romance path? I don't know if you have seen my thinking about Tullus and the cult but if the cultists know what he is planning I believe that they would help her. Isn't the cult based around her?
afaik, there aren't any plans for Brint's Dad. Unless
my crack theory of Brint's dad being King Kelsaz ends up being true

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Yeah that is probably referring to non companion NPCs. You do not want marginalize marriages by making them common. Because really, If people are not going to be able to marry Berwyn, Einin, Brint/Brienne, Agni or Atugia it would make people sad. Because that would only leave us with Kiyoko, Cait, Arona, Azzy and Ryn which would be less than half of main cast.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Unless
my crack theory of Brint's dad being King Kelsaz ends up being true
Huh, that IS an interesting theory, even if turns out to be false.

It would raise many questions though.

First one being why was he INSANE enough to bail out on mamma moo that way.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Hey Savin, whenever you get the chance would you pass on to Wsan that I love his latest addition of the centaur quartet? Especially the threesome options with Mara and Mell. One can never give enough love to dommy futa 'taurs.
Me too! I love all of Mara's scenes and the little details like the lipstick colour on the oral scene! Also Mell's comments during Mara's "solo" scenes are <3

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
Having gone through the past few updates I wanna just say that Wsan's content has been a step and a half above and beyond . I've always liked his scenes but these past few updates have had me positively blushing.

That and "Talking's the second best thing this mouth does, I promise" might just be the best line in the whole game.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
With it being close at hand it might be a mute point but; what so far has been announced for Brienne/Brint family.

I know its mother and sister but not much about how you really interact with them, let alone how they take Brienne's appearance.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I know its mother and sister but not much about how you really interact with them, let alone how they take Brienne's appearance.
Well, we know it's possible to have sex with both of them, that Brint will not join in but threesomes with Brienne and Rina are a thing (and for Champs with no penis, ghostlight included, the latter can become your lesdomme) and while Wsan doesn't want to spoil all the details he's said that they're just happy that Brienne came back.

Reactions: Majincotton

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
With it being close at hand it might be a mute point but; what so far has been announced for Brienne/Brint family.

Momma is sexable and IIRC has preg content. Sis is sexable for vagina (no cocks) champs, though it'll take some work to enable threesome.

Reactions: Gothamson

Hokusai

Sep 23, 2021
Well, we know it's possible to have sex with both of them, that Brint will not join in but threesomes with Brienne and Rina are a thing (and for Champs with no penis, ghostlight included, the latter can become your lesdomme) and while Wsan doesn't want to spoil all the details he's said that they're just happy that Brienne came back.
Any word on their social status? Just trying to gauge how far into the city we will see them given that its stratified.

It'd be bloody hilarious if Brint/Brienne is a noble from a prestigious line and they've just been fucking around playing Conan in the countryside.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Any word on their social status? Just trying to gauge how far into the city we will see them given that its stratified.

It'd be bloody hilarious if Brint/Brienne is a noble from a prestigious line and they've just been fucking around playing Conan in the countryside.
The family lives in the Outskirts of KM, so I assume commoner status or something of the sort.

Now, if the father (according to one of the many theories flying around) turns out to be king Kelsaz... yeah, we've possibly got a prince/princess on our hands. I would prefer this not to be the case though, it already happened with Kiyoko and Etheryn. Don't want a king thinking about interfering with Brienne's relationship with my champ.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Wsan mentioned quite a while back that they live in the Outskirts and in the most recent update Savin commented that there's a certain family we need to meet before we can finish up that part of town. So it should be coming soon(tm). xD

EDIT: Ninja'd!
turns out to be king Kelsaz... yeah, we've possibly got a prince/princess on our hands. I would prefer this not to be the case though, it already happened with Kiyoko and Etheryn. Don't want a king thinking about interfering with Brienne's relationship with my champ.
Not to mention Cait with her mother, making her several generations removed from royality. Even if she makes it clear she has absolutely no interest in pressing any kind of claim to the lands her ancestors once ruled.

Last edited:

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021