Wsan CoC2 content

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
She's popular and he felt like it maybe? Because it might be part of the upcoming Wayfort content? It doesn't have to be even a minor deal.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I don't mean to look a gift horse in the mouth here, but what made you decide on such a giant expansion for Elthara? I enjoy her too, but I figured she was pretty feature complete as a side character who's into screwing around with multiple people, like a less important Elf-Cait. I'd have never guessed she was slated to start a family and whatever else you have planned for her. Is Hethia also going to get some kind of expansion or did you just feel like you enjoyed Elthara's character more between the two of them?
"Hey Mayternity is coming up"
"Oh shit it is too, I don't want to do Evelyn's stuff yet since I want to put a lot of thought and work into that story. What other characters do I have... oh yeah!"

I didn't write Hethia btw. Elthara's one of my favourite characters, too. I'll consider Elthara "complete" after this in the sense that if people ask me to do more stuff for her I'll tell them to fug off

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
"Hey Mayternity is coming up"
"Oh shit it is too, I don't want to do Evelyn's stuff yet since I want to put a lot of thought and work into that story. What other characters do I have... oh yeah!"

I didn't write Hethia btw. Elthara's one of my favourite characters, too. I'll consider Elthara "complete" after this in the sense that if people ask me to do more stuff for her I'll tell them to fug off
Wow, so it sounds like this is going to be a doozy!

Quick question, are the children planned to go to the nursery as usual or are they sticking with her?

Either way, super jazzed this is coming up!

(Also, super interested as to what's coming for Evelyn if something of the scale you just described for Elthara is the 'easy' option)

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
(Also, super interested as to what's coming for Evelyn if something of the scale you just described for Elthara is the 'easy' option)
I dunno about Mayternity-themed stuff but Wsan's mentioned quite a few other things that are on the 'thinking about writing this' menu for Evelyn, whenever the stars are right.

But in the meantime, Elthara pregnancy content. And even Wsan considers her character mostly done afterwards and no new scenes with the pair ever get written, I will still headcanon her and Hethia hooking up eventually. xD

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

CFS

Apr 30, 2021
Hi Wsan, had to make an account just to let you know how amazing your writing is! Evelyn is my favourite char bar none, her virginity taking scenes in particular are a masterclass in how to do Dom + passion/affection. I'm grinding my low level ass as we speak so I can get the maid outfit, haha. I don't know how coding works at all so I don't know if this is possible without rewrites, but you got any thoughts about letting PC call her Mistress? Forgive me if there are in-character reasons she wouldn't want that that I might've forgotten.

Anyway, looking forward to more and to meet with this Elthara people are talking about :)

Tarnakus

Oct 31, 2020
Great job with Elthara new scenes.

Question: Are you going to rewrite/hide dialogue with Elthara about pregnancy during Rail Her scene in Winter City? To acknowledge the fact of her current or past pregnancies.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Stool-kun

Jul 23, 2020
Could somebody tell how to unlock threesome with Doireann? I made a guess, that to unlock it you have to create do a seed with Orlaith, so I created a twink and delivered it, but nothing changed. Also I've grown a dick to avoid unexpected blocks

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I can't tell you the exact conditions but I've unlocked it with characters who don't have a womb so you don't need to deliver any seeds. I assume it's 'have sex with both separately a certain number of times'.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Just played through the Centaur Dungeon for the second time and after encountering the Behemoth again, some random thoughts start springing up in my head and I was just curious since there's no way to ask him what exactly is his backstory? I'm well aware it doesn't matter at all, but I'm just curious if you had a specific story in mind for what happened to him.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Wsan is still here right?

He hasn't posted in a while and it'd be a shame if my favorite writer stopped writing.
Lack of activity on the forums doesn't mean that someone's stopped writing. There's other places of contact outside of here.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Wsan is still here right?

He hasn't posted in a while and it'd be a shame if my favorite writer stopped writing.
Not on the forum. He's decided to no longer interact with the community on here for mental health reasons.

He is, thankfully, still chugging away at full speed on his writing. And it's some good shit.

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
Not on the forum. He's decided to no longer interact with the community on here for mental health reasons.

He is, thankfully, still chugging away at full speed on his writing. And it's some good shit.
Did something happen on here? In any case, I hope he gets better.

EclipseTemplarX

Nov 24, 2016
Canada
steamcommunity.com
Hi Wsan just wanted to stop by and give thanks for writing my favorite character Evelyn <3

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Yeah, hope Wsan feels better soon, they wrote some of the best content that has ever been put out in this game for me. They are extremely talented, and from some of the interactions I've seen, a really dope person too. I undertand the absence from the forum though, they really deserve it.

Chudlunk

Jan 30, 2020
Lame, I get not engaging with communities. Not simply because of "some people suck" reasons, but also because of the "constant obligation to interact" reasons.

Regardless, it's a shame I can't hear from Wsan anymore because he is my favorite write-boi for this game and I want to interact with him.

Hopefully he eventually feels comfortable dipping his toes back in. Regardless I'll keep eagerly awaiting his stuff.