Wsan CoC2 content

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
Hey, Savin, long as he’s taking time to recharge, anything you can tell us about that he’s working on? With Khor’minos on the horizon I’m gettin’ antsy. Where’s my fix, man, c’mon I need my fix.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
anything you can tell us about that he’s working on?
Currently, Brint's family stuff (specifically finishing his sister, about to start on his mom).

Basically all of this year so far and presumably all of the rest of the year and most of next will be taken up with Khor'minos and Khor'minos accessories. He's taking point on the actual city and filling out (or assigning other writers to help fill out) the city interior; I'll come in and take point when it's time to work in the MSQ and dungeons sometime early next year.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Good news, everyone! I've finally figured out (with Savin's help) a conclusion to the Brienne golden armor plot point and a corrupt/demonification route for her too. You will either be able to make your bond with cow-wife stronger than ever or break and reforge it. If you've ever wanted that beautiful red-skinned Demon!Brienne design Moira did for the Halloween event to be canon, this is your boarding call.
I do hope that the "make your bond stronger than ever" is the route where the player keeps Brienne as she is. "Break and reforge" does sound like something you'd do to demonize someone in the game.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Not on the forum. He's decided to no longer interact with the community on here for mental health reasons.
I'm late to this but, what in God's name happened that made him take that action to permanently stop interacting with the community? I understand taking a break but to stop interacting with the community for good is a bit of an extreme decision.

Last edited:

Jorr The Great

Jul 9, 2019
Mexico
www.youtube.com
I'm late to this but, what in God's name happened that made him take that action to permanently stop interacting with the community? I understand taking a break but to stop interacting with the community for good is a bit of an extreme decision.
From what I have come to understand, Hug's disappeared constantly without giving reasons, when the others decided not to let him participate anymore because of this behavior, he went into a rage and with an unhealthy attitude decided to leave.

WitchesBrew

May 6, 2020
From what I have come to understand, Hug's disappeared constantly without giving reasons, when the others decided not to let him participate anymore because of this behavior, he went into a rage and with an unhealthy attitude decided to leave.
They're talking about Wsan, not Hugs. Wsan is still actively writing but he left the forums for personal reasons.

Lone Wolf115

It's called wsan CoC2 content.
They're talking about Wsan, not Hugs. Wsan is still actively writing but he left the forums for personal reasons.
Yes we are, and he did leave but he is still writing.

Reactions: TheInfamousImmortal

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
You’re dead wrong then, mate. Only yesterday he continued his rant on Twitter for some time how Savin mistreated him and how he hates mentally ill people..
We don’t know if that’s true or not and besides that it even isn’t anything of our business. No ones intimate relationship ended or anything and no one got divorced. Just some person was fired from his job. And what that person has to say about his unemployment is highly unprofessional.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Is he still on Discord, or nah?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Lone Wolf115

Shit, then how are we supposed to ask questions about his content?, im still keeping my fingers crossed that he will change his mind one day
Savin that's how but we shouldn't bother him to much. This stuff can be very taxing on someone. I bet Savin has had his moments.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Lol I wish I had a cloning machine so I could clone William, since he can take on like 10 projects at once, and doesn’t let it bother him

Lone Wolf115

Lol I wish I had a cloning machine so I could clone William, since he can take on like 10 projects at once, and doesn’t let it bother him
No then we gotta watch out for some Star Wars order 66.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
That's the neat thing: you don't!

At least not to him. Feel free to ask me.
Well as you've offered...

How is his writing so good!? I adore his Evelyn & Orlaith for all the bottomy goodness but his Brint writing is also so sweet and wholesome! I hope he's doing okay =)

Also I adore your profile pic Savin <3

Lone Wolf115

That's the neat thing: you don't!

At least not to him. Feel free to ask me.
Well as you've offered...

How is his writing so good!? I adore his Evelyn & Orlaith for all the bottomy goodness but his Brint writing is also so sweet and wholesome! I hope he's doing okay =)

Also I adore your profile pic Savin <3
Well for me will Fenoxo be writing any other scenes?

I'd say a degree or something else, or he is just that good.

@PuppyPrincess I love yours.