Wsan CoC2 content

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean Brint/Brienne being royal would just add another to the champs hitlist of "painting the marshes royalty white".

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I mean Brint/Brienne being royal would just add another to the champs hitlist of "painting the marshes royalty white".
Or perhaps "uniting the March through marriage". Though there's a degree of uncertainty regarding this one.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Momma is sexable and IIRC has preg content. Sis is sexable for vagina (no cocks) champs, though it'll take some work to enable threesome.
Rina is sexable for all genders, she just has a bonus branch of content for lez.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Can you sex her by yourself if you don't have Brienne?
Yes, by both set of genitalia if I remember right. It is just that her lesdome content is locked behind you having Brienne and her dominating you both. I think, by process of elimination, if you choose to take her on yourself, you will be a dom. Do wonder if she will have nice amount content for vagina players that prefer to dom and/or Brint.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I just saw the following words in the new update:
Evelyn and Etheryn now have their own dedicated threesome (Also by Wsan)
And I had to come to say (via Savin whenever he has time): Thank you Wsan! No doubt I'll gush some more once I've actually seen it, and more still once I've done the new Brint/Brienne content, but I had to start with a thanks for more Evelyn content and especially with Best Girl.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Ryn is becoming too powerful, even Wsan is writing scenes for her lol.
Ryn's power shouldn't be underestimated, but in this particular case I think it has more to do with Wsan seeming to like writing threesomes quite a lot. I think he is currently responsible for more of them than even Savin. He is just cool like that.

Milkcow 01

Sep 1, 2021
The new scenes will be my favorite I though. Joins one partner's family life will be a real distinctive part. Now you can take a wonder experience of Minotaurs culture. Brienne and Cassia can take good care of you which let our champion had a in-depth understanding of how cows treat guests. Or you can just be taken here by Brint, to let his sister and mother teach(honest I wish it will be "training")you how a good cow should be ("oh, honey, you know the bull. they balabala...."). Whatever, the text and scene of become a son/dought-in-law(Open relationship) in Khor'minos is what I want to experience most. Can't wait for that.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Majincotton

Oct 29, 2019
Here to say thanks again Wsan! Can't wait for more of the Brienne/Brint house stuff especially for making Brienne's fetish come true.

Really excited for the mom in particular she is so good.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
I hope Brint Marriage is coming soon, forget sexing his family, I want to marry my bull
I hear ya. I, too, am personally gonna keep my champ's relations with Brint's family chaste. If they wanna gave the champ tips on how to please Brint, though—whether it'd be lewd or not—then I'm all ears. :allears:

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I did keep a save from before taking that "quest", in case that kind of lewdness ends up blocking a possible marriage.

claralover

Dec 6, 2019
I hope we'll get to see a marriage in the weeks to come.

Brienne specifically mentioned that she's going to marry my champ. So, that's what I'm waiting for, aside from sexing the sister and the momma.

I hope Brint Marriage is coming soon, forget sexing his family, I want to marry my bull
Unfortunately, it won't be happening that soon.
Wsan quote from https://www.fenoxo.com/backers-coc2-haus-of-beef/
"No, marriage content is a ways off unfortunately. I want to cover a few specific avenues involving the family so getting the entire thing done at once will take some time."

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Makes sense, explore the character more before well and truely tying the knot(pun intended for the brienne path). Because as it stands the known of them isnt really enough to justify the marriage.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Unfortunately, it won't be happening that soon.
Wsan quote from https://www.fenoxo.com/backers-coc2-haus-of-beef/
"No, marriage content is a ways off unfortunately. I want to cover a few specific avenues involving the family so getting the entire thing done at once will take some time."
I know, I asked the question Wsan was responding to.

I just hope that the content will happen, and that it won't take, like, well into next year or for Khor'Minos to be fully done and released for it to happen.

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
I can be patient as long as I get that ring he/she promised me eventually. huff

For now I'm very excited about the expanded family content. The initial stuff is really good, and I adore the humor present in a lot of the quickies.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Only time will tell but it seems if Rina doesn't become a lezdomme she ends up as Brienne's plaything instead. Which would be funny.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Only time will tell but it seems if Rina doesn't become a lezdomme she ends up as Brienne's plaything instead. Which would be funny.
You need to push her into becoming a Lezdomme. You need to push idea into her head that you and Brienne would not mind becoming her subs. She does not start as one.

Hokusai

Sep 23, 2021
Have to echo that the other variant is also flipping amazing!

Not sure how the scene with Rina manages to also be the hottest showing by Brienne yet! Absolutely awesome!

Keep it up!!!

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
See this does annoy me.. Brienne is submissive, so MCs that want to be dominated by her can't but she will take her little sister as a plaything.. hence the dominant one.. that makes no sense.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
See this does annoy me.. Brienne is submissive, so MCs that want to be dominated by her can't but she will take her little sister as a plaything.. hence the dominant one.. that makes no sense.
Brienne is more of a coach than a dominant to Rina. Also you can tell Brienne you're not interested in her scheme and court Rina by yourself without Brienne involved at all.