Wsan CoC2 content

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
You have noticed that incest is still in the game right? Maybe it's more for the player.. I'm not sure what patch you're on but domRina is definitely incestuous.
Parental incest is whats against the ToS, sibling content is iffy but allowed for now.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
She gets her own scenes after Rina's stuff is out, I believe. Any scene involving all three, should it exist will be wholesome.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
She gets her own scenes after Rina's stuff is out, I believe. Any scene involving all three, should it exist will be wholesome.
Yeah, I don't necessarily expect them to all have sex with us at once, amazing as that would be. But some small acknowledgement of the accomplishment of impregnating three women around the same time so they develop their bellies all at once seems the least of it.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I'm curious enough to keep separate saves to see what are the consequences of doing (or not) that quest in certain ways. Though I'm veeery picky about what outcome I'll carry the consequences forward.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I am just waiting to see how corrupt Brint is going to turn out. Hope that it is going to be satisfactory evil.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I am mostly looking forward to it since then I will be able to fuck him without, you know, game assuming that I am in love with him. Same problem as with Brieene and Kiyoko, yes, but context is different.
That one being, that from my point of view, being in love with Brint is same as being in love with Cait. Nothing wrong with it, just not for me. Maybe slightly less appealing with the latter since the pink cat does not have hundreds or so bastards to her name.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
THe ones with brint and brienne are abit much, only reason kiyoko can get away with it due to time fuckery. But I get trying to write it within the canonical timeframe.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
So I tried Brints content with his family with my Herm champ.. not bad but prefer Brienne. Now I want to try another of my MCs, so Rina to be dominant with my champ (pure female) but without Brienne.. or is Brienne actually a requirement?

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
So I tried Brints content with his family with my Herm champ.. not bad but prefer Brienne. Now I want to try another of my MCs, so Rina to be dominant with my champ (pure female) but without Brienne.. or is Brienne actually a requirement?

I couldn't see an option to have Dom!Rina on my Brint save (pure female). Brint went out around the village while my champ was with Rina but it went straight into what I assume is the non-Dom!Rina route.

I'd assumed you couldn't do Dom!Rina route without Brienne being involved when she's a companion and it would be similar to the Brint variation.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I couldn't see an option to have Dom!Rina on my Brint save (pure female). Brint went out around the village while my champ was with Rina but it went straight into what I assume is the non-Dom!Rina route.

I'd assumed you couldn't do Dom!Rina route without Brienne being involved when she's a companion and it would be similar to the Brint variation.
Thanks, saves me from creating another champ just to try it out.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, Wsan mentions that Domme!Rina is specifically for people who go along with Brienne's whims. I tried it out with my cowgirl Champ just to see what solo Rina content was like and she'll stay subby and be the one learning the ropes from you. It's sweet content that's worth checking out though. I'm definitely sticking with the poly option and letting Rina become the dominant one for my ongoing save though, since that's kind of why I created that Champion in the first place.

Haven't had a chance to try the newest content yet.

Last edited:

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Kinda wish I could see the design doc for the Brinthaus. It's pretty intriguing so far, and if the going along with Brienne's wishes version really ends with three pregnant cowgirls worshipping us as the new man (or WO-man) of the house, I definitely want to see that hehe.

Solitary Traveler

May 14, 2021
under a rock
I am mostly looking forward to it since then I will be able to fuck him without, you know, game assuming that I am in love with him. Same problem as with Brieene and Kiyoko, yes, but context is different.
That one being, that from my point of view, being in love with Brint is same as being in love with Cait. Nothing wrong with it, just not for me. Maybe slightly less appealing with the latter since the pink cat does not have hundreds or so bastards to her name.

I have not gotten to KM yet with Brint, but have heard he has bastards. Do they seriously number in the hundreds? Damn.. dude gets around.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
More expensive than the temple and with an outcome that only benefits you if you like the companion and/or are you know. And it is still ends up being a better deal than building the temple itself.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I mainly skip the rental womb nowadays not because of the price (i'm past the point where i have so much electrum that it becomes meaningless), but because one cannot interact with the kids in any way (dev design decision) and there's no way to check in game how many of them there are.

The second reason is another dev design decision. For non-nursery children, the only way to check how many children there are is by looking at the save file with an editor (the usual dev suggestion).

Other than the sex scene for it, it doesn't have much reason for it to exist.

Last edited:

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
15,000 for essentially the ability to say you just rented someone's womb, for yourself or a friend, since there's no paternal involvement allowed. It's easier to just put Brint and Elthara in a room together and let the nature of two horndogs take its course. And it's FREE.