Wsan CoC2 content

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
If pregnancy is going to happen in my playthroughs it's going to be done by my MC, why on earth would I allow anyone else to do it? Though I did let Brint knock up Elthara before turning him into Brienne, just because I wanted to see what happened after..

Reactions: Daft Hellians

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
If pregnancy is going to happen in my playthroughs it's going to be done by my MC, why on earth would I allow anyone else to do it? Though I did let Brint knock up Elthara before turning him into Brienne, just because I wanted to see what happened after..
I think you answered your own question.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
In my game, my PC will be pregnant, and it'll be when Kas finally can put a real child on her. I've no intention to have her have children until then. Or, maybe if Cait got the option one day to have children and want it (as it's clear she already wants), then I'll see a way to do it myself with her.
Having children is something my champion only wants with someone very special to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Can you be sterile but also impregnate others? I want to have a champion that can't bear children but can sire them. Well until Ryn's cage comes off or Eryka gets her pregnancy content.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
Can you be sterile but also impregnate others? I want to have a champion that can't bear children but can sire them. Well until Ryn's cage comes off or Eryka gets her pregnancy content.
In theory, it should, I mean there are 2 different items, one won't let you get pregnant, the other won't let you impregnate others. use only one I guess.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
In my game, I will be pregnant, and it'll be when Kas finally can put a real child on her. I've no intention to bear children until then. Or, maybe if Cait got the option one day to have children and want it (as it's clear she already wants), then I'll see a way to do it myself with her.
Having children is something my champion only wants with someone very special to her.
Savin has said he doesn't intend for Cait to have pregnancy content I believe. Or that could be Anno I'm thinking of, but I think it's both.

I feel like the easiest way to do this is to have a penis but no vagina. Or if you mean as a herm, well I don't know how you'd go about it.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
Savin has said he doesn't intend for Cait to have pregnancy content I believe. Or that could be Anno I'm thinking of, but I think it's both.

Oh, I had no idea, honestly, this is actually a relief for me. Although poor Cait really seems in some scenes like she wanted to have kids. But then again I wouldn't have to find a way to get a dick just for it. XD I am more than ok with that.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Cait's brand makes it impossible for her to get pregnant and Savin has said (repeatedly) that undoing the brand is outside the scope of the game. So outside of dreams, Bad Ends and maybe some of the game's endings, it's not something we're ever going to see.

Reactions: Avallonkao

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Yeah I wonder if in some Endings Kasyrra uses her powers to remove the brand or there's an epilogue for each of the companions where depending on what happened, Cait may get it undone for herself so she can have kids. As is, you can get her butt impregnated with bee or drider eggs.

ThrowTheTowelOwl

Jul 20, 2021
@Wsan will Brienne ever get any dick-related content, like her having a ghostlight cock or using a dildo to fuck the PC? Besides the Demon Brienne Dream.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Its a forum, people are not nice on forums, so its better for him to interact via proxy.

ThrowTheTowelOwl

Jul 20, 2021
As mentioned, Wsan plans for there to be ghostlight content for Brienne, but not the option to give her a flesh and blood penis. Too much variable tracking considering how much else Brint/Brienne has to track as it is.
I can see how this would be a problem. Like if Brienne did have the ability to have a real penis then Brint's existence would diminish considering Brienne is the most optimal because she has the entire package. Plus as you said tracking would be difficult.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
So basically, Wsan "can" add a futa Brienne, but in doing so, will make the other writers have to accommodate for the change in futa Brienne's existence.
And revise every existing Brienne scene to account for the fact that she'd have a penis flopping around between her legs whether it's being used or not.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Yeah at most I can see scenes getting written with a dildo for Brienne to use on someone since it's only temporary and isn't the same as having a dick the whole time.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
I'd say that the ghostlight would be good on her. I mean, Cait scenes with hers are really great. Not to mention, is easier to implement as stated. Besides the idea for Brienne is to be the opposite of Brint from what I could see, so it wouldn't make much sense for her to keep or gain a dick.

ThrowTheTowelOwl

Jul 20, 2021
I'd say that the ghostlight would be good on her. I mean, Cait scenes with hers are really great. Not to mention, is easier to implement as stated. Besides the idea for Brienne is to be the opposite of Brint from what I could see, so it wouldn't make much sense for her to keep or gain a dick.
Exactly, if Brienne gains a penis then Brint's presence would be worthless due to Brienne having a full package and having more content than her counterpart.

Last edited:

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
In my opinion, the biggest difference between the two Minotaurs is the different character positioning. It's can't just take a penis to make the gap disappear. (ghost light can lead to some masturbation with countdown and even foot sex scenes. After all, a heifer's greatest desire is to please you and prove her obedience, right?)

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Meh I'd be all for futa Brienne.. I mean so what if it made Brienne's male counterpart useless, kinda doesn't matter seeing as you don't get both cows in a playthrough. But understandable with the whole to much work needing to be done redoing previous scenes just to accommodate an extra piece of permanent equipment.