Wsan CoC2 content

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
I haven't actually booted up the game the but it is a nice touch to see actual names like Gráinne (which is pronounced Grawn-ya). Also I love everything about Brienne and I am so excited to star gaze with her, I have been starving for wholesome and sweet content forever :allears:. Also, holy fuck Brienne/Snake threesome!

Edit: I forgot to mention, but not enough of the Dryad's have penises.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wsan and Strijoca

marginally

May 29, 2019
I love the dryads Wsan, I noticed that there wasn't much in the way of Doireann content. Will there be more of her in the future?

Reactions: Wsan

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I love the dryads Wsan, I noticed that there wasn't much in the way of Doireann content. Will there be more of her in the future?
Yeah. Unfortunately for Doireann I wrote Grainne and Orlaith at the same time (by necessity -- their next content is going to be very intertwined wink wink nudge nudge) and she was the last to get written, by which time I was pretty burned out. Their doc is 155 pages, it was pretty much all I worked on for a month or two. I do really like her training scene but I'd like to do more on that front, as well as add a titfuck and some cuter scenes for her/Grainne.

SSam

Jun 15, 2020
The Dryads are fun! You did a great job with them.
Cant wait for moving them to Wayfort to worship Evelyn's tree (wood) once she's queen of Wayfort!*

*Note: this is my own wants and has been said nor promised along these lines

Reactions: Savin and Wsan

marginally

May 29, 2019
Yeah. Unfortunately for Doireann I wrote Grainne and Orlaith at the same time (by necessity -- their next content is going to be very intertwined wink wink nudge nudge) and she was the last to get written, by which time I was pretty burned out. Their doc is 155 pages, it was pretty much all I worked on for a month or two. I do really like her training scene but I'd like to do more on that front, as well as add a titfuck and some cuter scenes for her/Grainne.

Sounds good, great work as always Wsan!

Kitsune Lord Momiji

Jan 12, 2016
Hawkethorne
Will there be a stargazing scene with Brint as a counterpart to the Brienne scene? Or is that for her only?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Will there be a stargazing scene with Brint as a counterpart to the Brienne scene? Or is that for her only?
It's just for Brienne. This is pretty likely to be the norm, fyi. It's a lot easier to find a skilled artist with open comm slots to draw a sexy amazon than it is to find one to draw a muscular male furry. It's a miracle this happened either way -- chasing commissions is usually an awful, demoralising experience.

Anonarts

Jun 27, 2020
Hey, you never asked
Though in all fairness, I haven't done furry before(but I'd argue minotaurs hardly count as furries).

Reactions: Wsan

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
I figured it would be that way since Brienne is madly in love with the PC, meanwhile Brint is just fuck buddies with the PC. Very different relationships between the "2" characters.

Zawarado

Aug 29, 2020
Hey Wsan! I remember hearing Savin mention that Brint/Brienne will have a Pyromancy and Cryomancy set to play around with? I have no idea how you divy up the work/writing you do, so just curious how far down the pipe that is for you?

And writing wise..do you ever get tired/burnt out of writing smut? If so, is that when you usually tackle non-sex scenes?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
any chance of us getting a repeatable verison of that behemoth bad ending?
Yes, actually. Tying yourself up under him is one of the first things I wrote for his repeatable content in the alraune garden.

I figured it would be that way since Brienne is madly in love with the PC, meanwhile Brint is just fuck buddies with the PC. Very different relationships between the "2" characters.
Not really, Brint can love you too. He just doesn't get up in your face about it the way Brienne does.

Hey Wsan! I remember hearing Savin mention that Brint/Brienne will have a Pyromancy and Cryomancy set to play around with? I have no idea how you divy up the work/writing you do, so just curious how far down the pipe that is for you?

And writing wise..do you ever get tired/burnt out of writing smut? If so, is that when you usually tackle non-sex scenes?
Those sets are probably about 4 or 5 more sex scenes away until I start work on them. Brienne's is going to be very abrupt because the place I want the quest to take place in doesn't exist yet, and won't exist for a while.
And yes, I get burned out, but this is my job after all. I just keep writing. Also no, non-sex scenes are far more likely to burn me out than sex scenes are. Sex scenes are the easy and fun part.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Write quests for me.
356860441617498112.png
S̶p̶e̶c̶i̶f̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶A̶r̶g̶o̶t̶h̶'̶s̶ ̶R̶e̶v̶e̶n̶g̶e̶,̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶?̶ :oops:

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Also, unrelated to that, can you make your WIP Projects and Commissions post the pinned post on your patreon? Scrolling all the way down every time is less than ideal

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Thanks!

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
Can we do timeshares on brains when you need to write non-sex and I need to write sex?
Write quests for me.
356860441617498112.png

I mean, I don't feel like there is anything stopping you guys from doing this? I enjoy both of your distinct styles in sex and non sex but you could just write the parts for each other that you don't want to.

Reactions: QTPie