Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
milf dryad best dryad
EiZMnS6WAAESMyO

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Looks fantastic!

Given the above it looks like only G is left for getting her art going. Seems like all three will have their art in a remarkably short window!

My one regret is that their biology (not sure if that is the right term given that they are almost 100% magic) makes preg content for them functionally impossible :(

Excited to see what will happen with them though, especially the forbidden thing (especially the possibility of getting the thing without having to risk getting dismembered by the proverbial futa-only mob:p).

Any chances of threesomes with Brienne or Brint incidentally?

Anonarts

Jun 27, 2020
So, am I right to assume the Drayds are themed after seasons(Grainne - spring, Doireann - summer, Orlaith - autumn)?
If so, that begs the question - what about winter? I know it's not traditionally associated with Dryads because it's the season where everything is either dormant or dead - hence the death connotation. But maybe it could work as theme for a corrupted dryad encounter somewhere in the future, or be a part in the Dryad subplot?

Zawarado

Aug 29, 2020
My one regret is that their biology (not sure if that is the right term given that they are almost 100% magic) makes preg content for them functionally impossible :(
In Coc1 we were able to become pregnant from Kelt, and he was a Centaur. So fingers crossed the Dryads and the Centaurs and other horsemen in the Valley can knock us up eventually

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Will doing the "forbidden thing" to Orlaith going to create problems with the other Dryads because her being "seed blessed" seems to be very important to them?
Dont jinx it while we still have a chance in hell:p

Although, it does seem kind of hilarious that G is hyper fertile, O is 'blessed virile' and D is just... there.

I think it was accidental but its sort of hilarious that two out of three are somehow very special while the last one is just sort of there.:D

In Coc1 we were able to become pregnant from Kelt, and he was a Centaur. So fingers crossed the Dryads and the Centaurs and other horsemen in the Valley can knock us up eventually
Should have specified, I meant preg content for them. I'm that odd duck that only rolls male (ironically the only humanoid trait I typically opt to keep, my personal goal is to always turn into an eldritch entity in every game).

Their biology seems to just produce seeds for more of them, which technically counts I suppose but just doesnt check the right boxes. (Although it is a neat and logical setting quirk).

Last edited:

Zawarado

Aug 29, 2020
All I will say is that there is a reason Orlaith (I think) mentions that you could plant the seeds anywhere there's a lot of power to help it grow.
Hmmm...is it being able to plant some seeds in the Alraunes gardens?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Where did the concept for the cryo brint loss scene ending come from? It was wild as hell.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I toyed with the concept of writing a demon group sex scene or a Kasyrra sex scene but ended up writing that instead.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Yo Wsan question Ik you don't wanna spoil to much about KM, but I was looking through an art thread I made and came across this
1ae2e5136e62b95be97db405900dd13a.jpg
And it got me curious, any idea if KM will have trappy minotaur's? Again I can understand if you'd rather not say or don't know just curious for the most part.

Reactions: Zawarado

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
any idea if KM will have trappy minotaur's?

Khor'minoan minos are like Brint and Brienne. There's nothing stopping somebody from writing a minotaur that happens to be a trap, especially once Kas wiggles her dick around, but that's definitely highly abnormal for them.

Anonarts

Jun 27, 2020
Khor'minoan minos are like Brint and Brienne. There's nothing stopping somebody from writing a minotaur that happens to be a trap, especially once Kas wiggles her dick around, but that's definitely highly abnormal for them.
Maybe they could be the Greeks to Khor'minoan's Romans(not literally since I believe Tychris is based on the Greek city states)? So like a conquered subspecies that became export cocksleeves.

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
Cowgirls are the result of bulls fucking human women, no reason you can't have a half minotaur-half elf be a trap. or some other twink race.
i think it would be cuter,cooler and funner if there was just a full minotaur trap over a half breed one

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Do you have any new Halloween events planned for this season?
From the most recent patch update:
Meanwhile, the writers are all piling onto doing a ghost-elf themed dungeon for Halloween. Hopefully we’ll have it ready in time. Moira’s already started on the bust art and it is luuuuush~.
So... should be fun. Unless you're Arona, maybe.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Good point, it may not be exclusive to the season but it's definitely themed and it sounds like most/all of the writers are involved in it.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I've finished the behemoth centaur's post-dungeon expansion. If you have an equine pussy (or asshole), he has alternate text in some scenes. Otherwise he's a very big boy for everyone. Can't say when it'll be implemented, but along with the snekspansion and Brienne's alternate set that's what I've got sitting around.
I'm working on filling out the Khor'minos Outskirts now, which is the zone surrounding Khor'minos. Through it you'll be able to access the city itself in 3(?) different ways, each leading to a different interlinked location. The city has numerous subzones, and there is also an innermost section that isn't immediately accessible. I think the zone that's going to interest most players is The Slums, though.
Right now I'm working on writing an adventurer party you can first encounter on one of the roads of the outskirts. You'll be able to run into them again later.
I think that's about it for updates. I won't have much exciting stuff to reveal in the next couple of months as I'll just be chipping at KM stuff.