Wsan CoC2 content

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
II think that's about it for updates. I won't have much exciting stuff to reveal in the next couple of months as I'll just be chipping at KM stuff.
Given everything you've already talked about for Khor'minos content, a few relatively quiet months is a small price to pay for the end result. :D

And looking forward to Pyromancer Brienne and the Behemoth expansion whenever those drop.

Reathe

Nov 29, 2018
Khor minos will always be worth the wait~. Looking forward to when everything is finished

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I've finished the behemoth centaur's post-dungeon expansion. If you have an equine pussy (or asshole), he has alternate text in some scenes. Otherwise he's a very big boy for everyone. Can't say when it'll be implemented...
Are you allowed to put the behemoth stuff up on patreon? I assume KM stuff is off-limits for sure, but this is just the one NPC for after a finished quest/dungeon right? Is it the Alraune stuff that's unfinished in the current Patreon doc?

Last edited:

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Also to go back to the Trappy Minotaur thing, is the Trap PC Brint sex in the game yet? He says in the dialogue that there are half-minotaur boys in Khor'minos that are "Nice and small and cute." So the "halfbreeds are trappy" thing would seem to be correct? He didn't specify what their other half was afaik.

hg2026

Jul 30, 2016
United Kingdom
Trap PC Brint sex has been in the game for a couple of years now. I expanded upon it about a year ago too. I'll get the behemoth doc up sometime this month.
This reminds me, the northern mintoaur 'cowboi' TF has been in the game for a year now, would Brint recognise a PC with it to look like the half-minotaur boys from home or would it look different because it's northern?

Last edited:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Lads.

036_brienne_default.jpg

This reminds me, the northern mintoaur 'cowboi' TF has been in the game for a year now, would Brint recognise a PC with it to look like the half-minotaur boys from home or would it look different because it's northern?
Not sure. Can't really make any comments on half-minos or north minos just yet.

Coleblah

Oct 23, 2020
Hey Wsan, Brienne has quickly turned into my favorite companion and a staple for almost every m/campaign i do. Brint to Brienne is a pretty cool and stark change as well, while keeping a certain drive they become a devoted partner; I know you don't want to spoil things, but are there things in the works that show Brienne some more love in defeat scenes or supplement the neat things you can do with Brint and certain NPCs?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Hey Wsan, Brienne has quickly turned into my favorite companion and a staple for almost every m/campaign i do. Brint to Brienne is a pretty cool and stark change as well, while keeping a certain drive they become a devoted partner; I know you don't want to spoil things, but are there things in the works that show Brienne some more love in defeat scenes or supplement the neat things you can do with Brint and certain NPCs?
No, that lack of content is intended. Sending your girl to fuck people is a valid type of fun but Brienne's not the girl for it. Her involvement with other NPCs is likely to remain at "will have a threesome with another big titty bitch to service you" and "will hold down another woman (consensually!!!) for you to fuck". There will be further content along those lines specifically.
Glad to hear you like her though, she and Brint have a lot of content coming in Khor'minos.

Majincotton

Oct 29, 2019
Huge fan of the big elf scenes in the dungeon, Wsan. I look forward to your work every time.

Majincotton

Oct 29, 2019
She's my favorite elf npc next to Ryn. I think it's the champion calling her El that really does it for me thr nicknames get me everytime

Last edited:
Reactions: Savin

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
So Wsan... I was going through the latest dungeon again to see some of the other scenes/dialogues I missed and one paragraph in particular stuck out to me, and because of it I must ask.. How dare you? I'll have you know I give my minogirl at least 3 orgasms a day sometimes even more.

You grunt in pleasure, grabbing her waist with your hands not out of any desire to force her deeper but because fuck — she certainly has a queen's cunt. She's tight as a vise and her impressive muscles enable her to squeeze you to within an inch of cumming on the spot, massaging your cock with an intensity you've come to associate with Brienne when she's desperate.

I ensure she is always satisfied tyvm.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
There's never enough Elven waifu
I would totally be down for more Elthara, especially if we can nudge her and Hethia into becoming an actual couple once all is said and done. They're pretty clearly enjoying the hatesex even when the champion or a legion of horny ghosts is pushing them into it and their interactions are just cute.

Speaking of Elthara, I'm not sure if this should get a bug report or not but I just noticed that the cock key from the Palace of Ice dungeon is still in my key items inventory afterwards. A bug, or are there plans to make use further of that in the future?

Reactions: Majincotton

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Key Items are treated very laissez faire currently. They don't really detract from anything by staying in your key items list besides clutter. Eventually I might do a pass to clean them up, but they don't really hurt anything and can be neat reminders of your past adventures.

Reactions: Burnerbro

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Great work on snek Wsan, honestly I was a bit curious how you were gonna flesh out her character but I gotta admit I not am disappointed at all and the line when she first strolls in camp is great. Because like she's not wrong but couldn't she be bothered to think of anything a little deeper, lighthearted stuff like that I've always fount funny.

Last edited:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Great work on snek Wsan, honestly I was a bit curious how you were gonna flesh out her character but I gotta admit I am disappointed at all and the line when she first strolls in camp is great. Because like she's not wrong but couldn't she be bothered to think of anything a little deeper, lighthearted stuff like that I've always fount funny.
Snek's got simple motivations.