Wsan CoC2 content

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
This is why you don't swallow watermelon seeds.

Reactions: Savin

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
Oh, is it butt pregnancy? i thought we were making a big thing out of this cause it was de-dicking.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
A83agSJ.png

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I won't stop till the cat says to. Nkw I want to say its being suspended by her dick but she's a quadraped so that would be akward.

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
Man I really just want him to tell us what it is, It's gonna fuckin bother me all night and I have too much course work to get done.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Alright, lets put this another way...

What does Sub Sera have the option to not have that Dom Sera always does?

Its also something that is soft-banned on TiTS because it is a nightmare to code for apparently whereas Savin doesnt have a problem with it.

I am not on the Disc or anything so I have no idea where the difference in policy came from.

I could be wrong though, but thats more or less what he was squinting at being possible. But it is about the one thing TiTS sort of reviles.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Didnt this discussion start with that idea? Im really asking this started like a month ago, i cant remember.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Here's my opinion on the matter of the whole thing with Orlaith. Does it matter? I feel Wsan always does his best, with everything he writes and if he wants it to be a surprise then let it go and simply wait. Don't like that? I'm not entirely sure since I can't spare the funds rn but join his Patreon and you might see some spoiler docs or something idk like I said not entirely sure. But in closure let it go, we'll find out in time I'm sure he's not gonna just say "Fuck it" and drop the character completely. So it'll be fine just be patient.

Shadow Dancer

Mar 28, 2020
Here's my opinion on the matter of the whole thing with Orlaith. Does it matter? I feel Wsan always does his best, with everything he writes and if he wants it to be a surprise then let it go and simply wait. Don't like that? I'm not entirely sure since I can't spare the funds rn but join his Patreon and you might see some spoiler docs or something idk like I said not entirely sure. But in closure let it go, we'll find out in time I'm sure he's not gonna just say "Fuck it" and drop the character completely. So it'll be fine just be patient.
It's not about being impatient, I have no problem with waiting for example, I've been waiting for the sub Evelyn content since March and I'll be waiting for as long as it takes but the thing about waiting for that long is that you start having doubts on whether the content you're waiting for is coming or not so you start seeking out confirmation which could come across as being impatient.

Last edited:

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Beside telling people to choke back their curiosity only makes them more curious.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
I am beyond hyped for KM.

My personal wishlist is Daddy/Mommy stuff for Brint/Brienne... To be clear I do not mean roleplay, I legitimately just want to see them play with their kids. The character seems like weirdly fantastic parent-material and it would be wholesome af.

Reactions: Senera2000

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Is it weird that what draws me to them (Brienne/Brint), beyond the obvious hotness, is that they are just very well-rounded and kind of genuinely likable characters?

I like our cast of companions, most of the NPCs, but B/B just has this sort of genuinely friendly and uncomplicated vibe to them that is really just great I think. While my Champs are never anything but polygamous and I plan to get as many wed to them as possible, B/B is sort of the only character that I sort of see a distant 'sitting on a porch old and grey' with the Champ tone to them.

Weird to say in a game with Ryn but I think B/B might be lowkey the true Wholesome-Fuel Companion.