Wsan CoC2 content

Anonarts

Jun 27, 2020
What is the Elthara scene about? Is it just healing or... :allears:
More Brienne is a great addition.

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
It'sHealing+bonus.Guesswhosekeyboardisdryingoffinfrontofaheater?

Lol, I guess that means taking a break from writing unless you want to add all the spaces in later. I don't have backer so I haven't seen them yet but I am extremely excited to see new Brienne and new Elthara content as always!

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
I've noticed the word mommy popping up in some of Brienne's content, will there be any preg specialty scenes planned where she get's to use that word. Like not an event but a repeatable scene? Maybe you worship her preg tummy or she rides the champ while suckling or maybe milk and a hand job? Oh sorry for the rant just excited for more.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
My keyboard works again boys. Don't leave an open bottle of Powerade in front of your keyboard and then just forget it exists when you move your hand for some reason.

Niceee.
Good to hear you managed to salvage it then.
The scene is actually somewhat off your post in discord I think. Every so often a suggestion gets pasted to me.

I've noticed the word mommy popping up in some of Brienne's content, will there be any preg specialty scenes planned where she get's to use that word. Like not an event but a repeatable scene? Maybe you worship her preg tummy or she rides the champ while suckling or maybe milk and a hand job? Oh sorry for the rant just excited for more.
Dunno, I just throw it in where I can. Seems particularly appropriate whenever she's subbing, which is pretty much all the time.

Anonarts

Jun 27, 2020
The scene is actually somewhat off your post in discord I think. Every so often a suggestion gets pasted to me.
Fucking backchannel communication :eyepop:
I wonder what sort of embarrasing shit I said they posted too.
I'm flattered though.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Question for ya Wsan any chance you'd ever consider writing a "Suck and Ride" scene for Brienne? Similar to the scene Azzy has, cuz honestly having all that milk has gotta hurt her back at times and I'm always game to help out my number 1 minogirl

Reactions: Majincotton

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
Random dickbrain thought: I play as a bimbo (well, duh!), and I always wake up with the 'blue-balled' status effect. So my first thing in the morning is going to Evelyn, just to get my first dicking of the day. I would love a scene where Evelyn does something with my extra-horniness.

If it does not happen, then I'm totally fine sucking her D.

Reactions: Savin

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Just wanted to drop by and say I love Brint. He's my favourite companion at the moment, I love how he's both blunt, horny, and very sweet. A+ big boy
He is the best Moo. He's single-handedly the reason I can't wait for an entire city of Moos.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Updated my Patreon. I just turned comments off and slung the actual working documents up there so you might see errant coder comments and stuff.
Dryads are still a little while off.
Working on snekspansion, progress has been slow but it has been progress. I have to finish writing a couple of interesting sex scenes for her, a tailfuck, and 3 threesomes (Brint, Arona, Brienne) and she'll be done and I'll release her into the wilds.
After that I'll do some more poking at Khor'minos but also get to writing the "quest" for Brint and Brienne to get their alternate armor sets/skillsets. After that I'll probably get to Komari but it's hard to tell.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Well regardless of how long it takes, I believe I can speak for everyone here and say we eagerly await you bring to table next. Brint/Brienne is the best mino-stud/girl we could have ever hoped for and we thank you for taking the time to make this character so epic.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Komari? I don't think I've heard that name before.

SSam

Jun 15, 2020
0.3.14 Patch Notes:

Begins the content to rebuild the Wayfort into a place ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶̶̶c̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶̶̶c̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶l̶̶̶ ̶̶̶y̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶o̶̶̶w̶̶̶n̶ for Evelyn to rule.

What great patch notes!

*note these are not the real patch notes

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Hey Wsan I was wondering if you could shine some light on something for me just cuz my curiosity has been gnawing at me lately. I've been rereading a couple older threads and I've seen Tobs and Savin mention a canon setting for the game, so that got me thinking is Brint turning into Brienne canon to the story or is that just something you thought'd be fun to add for diversity in said character?

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Fair enough, like I said before it was mostly curiosity that drove me to ask anyway. And different ending's get me super excited, can't wait to see how it plays out thanks again.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Dryads ingame soon. I had to cut a lot of content from Orlaith to get them finished but I'll reintroduce it at a later date. Half of it is written already.
Snek's almost done. Just doing her Brint threesome stuff then her Arona threesome stuff and maybe one last scene before I toss her in the pile.