Wsan CoC2 content

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
Zandar it literally says right there that it's "very big"

......... ok but in my defense, as you can see I was making the joke in the discord too and nobody corrected me..........
Im pretty sure I was just hyper focused on the fact that he is 1 inch short of being hyper.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
And after Brint has finished plowing my Champion's ass, I feel like I need to rename her Incontinentia... Incontinentia Buttocks.

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
Those would honestly both be great for Brint/Brienne respectively. Gotta make Bronto the Champion of the Arena!

hadn't thought about it like that. Male/Female video game armor, both have the same stats but the girl one covers 90% less of the body lol

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
Isn't Brint pretty much equal sexy armor as brienne?

And yes, Brint/Brienne as sexy gladiator. Or Brint/Brienne as sexy Warchief. Or Brint/Brienne as sexy cook. Or Brint/Brienne as sexy nurse... Alright, I admit it. Just any Brint/Brienne content makes me happy.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Those would honestly both be great for Brint/Brienne respectively. Gotta make Bronto the Champion of the Arena!
Oooh! Is there gonna be a repeatable Thunderdome in KM?

Reathe

Nov 29, 2018
dancer/charmer brint/enne would be really cool to see. brint flexes his muscles and the enemies swoon while brienne just uses jiggle physics to the enemies and they submit.

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
Pyromancer Brienne + Cryomancer Brint.

I made a comment on the discord about how half the companions are warriors, and then Tobs said something sarcastic along the lines of "you know companion sets are a thing right?" and I felt VERY confident when I said "yeah, well I really doubt Brint/ienne or Arona are getting a mage set at any point." and now I look like a fool.

Only thing that could make this worse is if Arona releases with a white mage build...

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Only thing that could make this worse is if Arona releases with a white mage build...
Arona: I 'unno about 'Mage' but I've got some white healing right here for you. Now get down on your knees and open wide to receive it!

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

SO ABOUT THAT.

Spirit Totem is Arona's third set, got from rubbing her on one of the witches. Maybe gotten from a minor sidequest the witch sends you on. Full on DPS set, with magic damage on her hammer and ghostaboo disruption abilities from an enchanted totem. Arona HATES ghosts. Affinities: Strength, Willpower, Presence
Powers:
  • At-Will: Charge Weapon

• Rec 1: Warcry

• Rec 2: Shadow Strike

• Enc: Smite Evil

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
SO ABOUT THAT.

Spirit Totem is Arona's third set, got from rubbing her on one of the witches. Maybe gotten from a minor sidequest the witch sends you on. Full on DPS set, with magic damage on her hammer and ghostaboo disruption abilities from an enchanted totem. Arona HATES ghosts. Affinities: Strength, Willpower, Presence
Powers:
  • At-Will: Charge Weapon

• Rec 1: Warcry

• Rec 2: Shadow Strike

• Enc: Smite Evil

God damn it. I had to google a full size version of this
upload_2020-8-1_15-4-46.png

TBH Spirit totem isn't that bad, im not surprised she is getting an off-brand paladin build. Im just glad its not a full mage set like a god damn cryomancer

Reactions: DaisukeKaiser

Lukistr

Mar 18, 2019
haha, you fool. Just be an elite giga chad and never actually complete any dungeons on your main save file because you don't have time to truly enjoy them :negativeman:
Or just do what I do. Make a save to file before every dungeon/major event and stick them in a folder somewhere so you can replay them whenever you want.

Reactions: Senera2000

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Or just do what I do. Make a save to file before every dungeon/major event
Seconding this. You've got fifty ingame saves that can be labeled and as many as you want can be saved locally, so it's pretty easy to have restore points before every major event. You can't cover every variable in a single Champion file (Brint versus Brienne alone pretty much demands two files) but you can get most of the big stuff.

Reactions: Senera2000

Reathe

Nov 29, 2018
Hey wsan, love your work, brint especially, but I have a question. Are you writing the brint and arona 3way?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I think I can speak for most people here when I say that we'll gladly take some dryad loving now (and 60k is a lot of loving) and get whatever had to be trimmed later rather than you burning yourself out trying to get it all done in one go.

Reactions: DaisukeKaiser

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
Just wanted to say: I just began a new save and gave my virginity to brint and evelyn.

Evelyn is hot, but damn brint is wholesome. Did not expect to find the big brute to be so nice, even though he ruined my pussy right after.

Reactions: Wsan

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Just wanted to say: I just began a new save and gave my virginity to brint and evelyn.

Evelyn is hot, but damn brint is wholesome. Did not expect to find the big brute to be so nice, even though he ruined my pussy right after.
atleast he no longer destroys the players legs, I still think that should be a silly mode thing