Wsan CoC2 content

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Big enough to leave my female Thief walking funny every time they're through breaking a bed...

But peeking at the nuts and bolts via the save editor, 24 inches is what the code says. There might be text in one of Brint's sex scenes that mentions it but if so it's not immediately springing to mind.

Reactions: coldmonkey

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Lol am I the only one that thinks the picture makes his dick seem bigger that it actually is?

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
I mean, at some point it does not really matter anymore.

"Huh, I thought I was being crushed by 20 tons of falling stone. But the pain is only as bad as 18 tons tops. I guess they rocks seemed bigger than they were."

Reactions: QTPie

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Lol am I the only one that thinks the picture makes his dick seem bigger that it actually is?
That's because DCL's busts aren't 100% accurate and frankly it should just be an accepted fact at this point (As much as it makes me super confused)

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
Savin said that we are going to be able to visit Kasyrra in our dreams, in some kind of demonic dream palace. I'm not sure how that will take form, if it will be like the statue dreams, but it sounds like it will be similar to kiyoko's dream world and a small location with different rooms. If that is the case, do you see yourself possibly writing more Demon Brienne as a demon mind palace NPC of sorts? I loved the dream and would love to see more, but I understand not wanting to add more to your workload, and npc's in the mind palace might not be allowed anyway.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Question for the imp encounters are they locked behind a certain corruption amount? I haven't been able to get them on my pure champ.
I think it's like 30 corruption and having done WC, or having gotten imp preg before.

Savin said that we are going to be able to visit Kasyrra in our dreams, in some kind of demonic dream palace. I'm not sure how that will take form, if it will be like the statue dreams, but it sounds like it will be similar to kiyoko's dream world and a small location with different rooms. If that is the case, do you see yourself possibly writing more Demon Brienne as a demon mind palace NPC of sorts? I loved the dream and would love to see more, but I understand not wanting to add more to your workload, and npc's in the mind palace might not be allowed anyway.
I have no news on demon brienne at this time.

Reactions: runingman69

Lukistr

Mar 18, 2019
I tested it now right after WC and the encounter did not proc until I got 75 corruption.
Edit: I tested it again and it is actually 31. Or at least it seems to be 31. Before with 70 it didn't proc for 2 in-game weeks straight now with 31 or over it procs pretty reliably. But 30 doesn't proc no matter how long I sleep.

Last edited:

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Pretty sure there are no requirements for the combat encounter, my pure champion finds them all the time.

On the other hand, never got the imp encounter.