Wsan CoC2 content

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
My good sir, wash your mouth out with soap! There are innocent minds here that should not be exposed to such obscenity!
NEVER! I WANT WHOLESOME PALM TO PALM TOUCHING! THE CHAMPION MUST USE THEIR THUMB TO TRACE CIRCLES ON THE BACK OF BRINT/BRIENNE'S HAND! THIS SHALL BE MY DEVIANT LEGACY!!!

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
NEVER! I WANT WHOLESOME PALM TO PALM TOUCHING! THE CHAMPION MUST USE THEIR THUMB TO TRACE CIRCLES ON THE BACK OF BRINT/BRIENNE'S HAND! THIS SHALL BE MY DEVIANT LEGACY!!!

this must happen or I'll riot

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
My good sir, wash your mouth out with soap! There are innocent minds here that should not be exposed to such obscenity! :p

...although something so utterly lewd as interlocking fingers is definitely happening (in my head if not in the game's text) between my Champion and Cait after we've done a tour of duty in the Khor'minos gloryholes. We're such horrible deviants like that. xD
Holding hands and sucking off grunting minotaurs in tandem. The perfect end to a romantic date with catwife

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Wanted to pop in to say that I finally got around to checking out Sabrae, great stuff! I know you dont want us speaking on them so I am just keeping this to a generic 'well done' that I felt was owed :D

Also, I missed if you said this already, but will Brint's family be game? And will having Brienne lock us out of any options with them?

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
oh right now that I remember, did Brint's mom teach him how to cook? because in camp mornings when you sleep with him he's usually the one cooking and when he is Brienne she gives the champion breakfast in bed in some of the bed buddies mornings

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
oh right now that I remember, did Brint's mom teach him how to cock?

Huh?

... how to cock...

Damn my brain, its too early to go to work.

But I am really curious about Brint/Brienne's mom. I'd love some 'embarrassing mom' stories about brint's childhood, and I am looking forward to how Brienne reacts to being reminded of boyhood.

I really like Brienne for that matter. She is who she is, and she is happy. Simple as.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
Never heard of that. Were you supposed to be ablr to give Cait the armor as well?

bono321

Jun 22, 2020
Planned wsan content in no particular order for the future, roughly: Khor'minos outskirts & city, Brint/Brienne family content, dryads, cryomancer Brint/pyromancer Brienne, Evelyn expansion(s), centaur dungeon post-completion content
This doesn't mean it's all that I'm doing but some of these projects are massive and I will be spending months on them.

Is there minotaur/Brint cum addiction planned in that content or is it still a while into the future?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
That's gonna be a long ways off. Still planned, though.
Ooooh, I'd forgotten that was ever mentioned as being a thing. Very nice, even if it's way off.

...not that any of my Champions are addicted I mean, they can quit daddy's dick any time they like! <goes right back to sucking after having come up for air>

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Speaking of June is his content considered finished or is there anything else planned for him?

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Since you're writing a Dryad Wsan I have a question for as I've searched google for hours on end but come up with nothing. What exactly is the difference between a dryad and a alraune? I know that alraune basically can't leave where they are born but is that really the only difference?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
The kind of dryads I write are like this.

250px-Jasani%2C_Shrine_Keeper.jpg

I'll explain them more when they actually release, since stuff is subject to change.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Oh wow, that's awesome! What a great picture, lol. Makes me want to spoil the details of Brienne and the family stuff argh, that's somewhat close to her actual reaction. Maybe after I write more of it

As for the leaked char, yeah, I'm keen. Enchantress in DoTA is the cutest, after all. I don't want to have to actually play LoL since I quit in season 1 but luckily internet aggregator sites will do most of the work

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
Oh wow, that's awesome! What a great picture, lol. Makes me want to spoil the details of Brienne and the family stuff argh, that's somewhat close to her actual reaction. Maybe after I write more of it

Given the vibe she gives to me at least I figured that would be how she reacts. I know i've said before but I really like the character. You could DM the spoilers to me lol. Here is the folder with the images in it if you want to have them or use them for anything! https://imgur.com/a/VR7NMDD