Wsan CoC2 content

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
talking about girls with huge dicks, would Brienne be down for growing (re-growing?) a dick?
I've thought about this a lot and discussed it with the coders/writers and the only answer I can give you is "I don't know". If she did, it would be down a TF path I shouldn't really even mention because it might never happen. As it stands, though, she'll get magicock content.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Planned wsan content in no particular order for the future, roughly: Khor'minos outskirts & city, Brint/Brienne family content, dryads, cryomancer Brint/pyromancer Brienne, Evelyn expansion(s), centaur dungeon post-completion content
This doesn't mean it's all that I'm doing but some of these projects are massive and I will be spending months on them.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Wow, magic minotaur...that's content that can run hot and cold.

I'll see myself out.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Brint/Brienne family content
Been meaning to ask about that, I saw you mentioned on here Brint/Brienne has a sister, yet he/she never mentioned her when asked about his/her family. I was just curious if they have bad blood or is she just a new idea you had. Ya don't have to answer I'm just curious but I can wait if you want it to be a surprise

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
... Evelyn expansion...

Oh no... Nononono

... Evelyn expansion(s)...

OK, crisis averted.

But seriously, I like your projects that are coming down the pipe. Of course, I am very glad that Evelyn is not yet finished. But even if you shelve her eventually, I like reading your other content.

I think it shows you are having fun. And when you are having fun, I am having fub as well.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Been meaning to ask about that, I saw you mentioned on here Brint/Brienne has a sister, yet he/she never mentioned her when asked about his/her family. I was just curious if they have bad blood or is she just a new idea you had. Ya don't have to answer I'm just curious but I can wait if you want it to be a surprise
I'm probably going to have to re-do the conversations a bit when I do KM. The sister was a relatively recent addition that I thought would be nice for people who want to fuck their way through an entire family.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
This is probably a pretty random thing to dredge up at the moment but is calling Brint Daddy going to be limited to the one scene (I believe it was the under-table BJ?) or are there plans for some sort of title parser? (Or perhaps just scenes that support it?)

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
This is probably a pretty random thing to dredge up at the moment but is calling Brint Daddy going to be limited to the one scene (I believe it was the under-table BJ?) or are there plans for some sort of title parser? (Or perhaps just scenes that support it?)
It was the all night BJ scene that you do that btw. (You probably wouldn't be able to do that under the table with all those people around and your mouth full anyways lol)

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Just saw the post about the mouse TF in "things you'd like to see added", do you mind me asking why a mouse TF is so entwined with Khor'minos? sorry if I missed something somewhere or if you can't answer that.
Reasons!

There'll be more scenes where you can do it and I might go back through and add some but that's one of the things that will almost certainly be lost in the vacuous swirl that is my memory.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
There'll be more scenes where you can do it and I might go back through and add some but that's one of the things that will almost certainly be lost in the vacuous swirl that is my memory.
Works for me, not the end of the world if you're busy with something more important :p

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Well never thought I would like an imp scene so much, I hope to see more in the future. Great job!
What is it and how do you trigger it? I think I'm dumb u_u

EDIT: Figured it out. It's good.

Last edited:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
People seem to be forgetting the most important thing about going to KM... we've been promised a proper ring. I wonder what a minotaur wedding is like... :allears:
If my femboy PC gets to wear a wedding dress or something similarly bridal you will be my favourite person in the world Wsan.
Consummation takes place on the altar. I kid. I definitely want to put cute, smiling femboys in wedding dresses though.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
Brint's dad will be leading you to the altar. He stands in front of the closed door as you walk up to the church. He smiles down at you: "Finally someone who can take him on" he chuckles, talking more to himself than to you. "Make damn sure he is happy. Or I will come and punish you personally." You sigh at the obvious horniness in his words. The apple didn't fall far from the trunk of the tree. At least when judged by the bulge in his trousers. Still, he re-composes himself, and offers you his arm. Smiling to yourself, you hook in. You huff, plug your white dress straight, and walk in to your future bull.

You are welcomed by a wave of shouts and... Moans? Your sexy brint is at the altar, sawing his massive trunk into his sister. The Mother is fondling his massive balls, while an altar boy is giving her a thorough rimjob. The priest is standing o the altar, shouting "Be blessed by my holy water" while he masturbates furiously, showering the group with what must be only his pre. Brints cousin meanwhile...

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Nah, that's amateur thinking. The ceremony itself will be the lewdest affair as the Champion and Brint/Brienne make their way to the altar from opposite sides and hold hands, shocking everyone with the absolutely wholesome sight before them. The cleric performing the ceremony will have to wear a blindfold, shielding their delicate and innocent eyes from such a profane act. And when the Champion and Brint/Brienne interlock their fingers, I guarantee that someone will faint.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
And when the Champion and Brint/Brienne interlock their fingers, I guarantee that someone will faint.
My good sir, wash your mouth out with soap! There are innocent minds here that should not be exposed to such obscenity! :p

...although something so utterly lewd as interlocking fingers is definitely happening (in my head if not in the game's text) between my Champion and Cait after we've done a tour of duty in the Khor'minos gloryholes. We're such horrible deviants like that. xD