[WIP] Reasner Family Expasion Pack

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
He and I have a tacit understanding. :catte:

DrakeTLD

Nov 17, 2015
Is there, like, a petition we could get started to have the Reasner Family Expansion added more quickly once Tacit has it all done and ready for us?

Reactions: aylmao1236

DrakeTLD

Nov 17, 2015
I know Tacit needs time, and I'm sure Tacit will not disappoint. I was just wondering where it is in order of importance for the game once Tacit is done.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
I will personally volunteer to code it as soon as Fen approves it. Assuming Tacit is ok with that and Fen doesn't have other ideas. So the wait shouldn't be long at that point.

Even without me doing it, the influx of volunteer coders in the last 6 months means stuff is coming out fast.

DrakeTLD

Nov 17, 2015
Ah Halloween, anyone else thinking of the sexy shenanigans they would get up to with Beatrice?

DrakeTLD

Nov 17, 2015
Yeah Gothamson, we have the dream first, then the fertility quest, then we can make babies with Beatrice. By the way, I've been a Dungeon crawler since I was six. Nice job on the Ilmater avatar.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Its been made private. Either Tacit is adding a major update, or someone has tried to mess with it and now Tacit has added the need for permission.

Or some third option I can't think of.

DrakeTLD

Nov 17, 2015
Its been made private. Either Tacit is adding a major update, or someone has tried to mess with it and now Tacit has added the need for permission.

Or some third option I can't think of.
If someone tried to screw with that I'd be upset. One thing I do wonder about is when will Fen give us the option to upgrade to a new ship, or, if we get Beatrice updated... maybe we can start our own Harem Fleet!

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
Not dead yet.

7lZwLKc.jpg

Not gonna lie, I had pretty much assumed you went the way of JimThermic a while ago.