[WIP] Reasner Family Expasion Pack

DrakeTLD

Nov 17, 2015
I for one will be extremely happy once we have the fertility quest and can pump babies into Beatrice. It's one of the things I'm looking forward to the most.

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
Mrs. Reasner's content was great and I've loved Sonya since running into her bust on Cheshire's dA. After reading this thread, I'm hyped for the xpac and anything else that follows it. Good luck with the writing, I'm looking forward to the day we get to read it!
This is a dumb question, but who's Sonya?

Also, do you have a link to that bust?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Well don't look at me. D:

Tacit said it was fine! I didn't even see it until it was done.

Last edited:

ForTheGraceOfSatan

Jan 16, 2018
I've been playing TITS and lurking in the forum for some time but I signed up finaly specifically to say I absolutely love your characters, can't imagine Uveto without Beatrice (sadly i finished savicite quest already) and can't wait for this xpack

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Some progress at last. I've decided the only way I'm going to get anything done is to break things down into small pieces and submit them piecemeal.

So here's the re-encounter event on Tavros that's the start of the bigger xpack. (also linked on the OP)

I'll try get the other 40k words I've written formatted into their own mini xpacks too.
Neat.

Though I will say that I'm concerned with being able to pick the sex of Sonya. As it does seem a touch ambitious. Plus it would make Sonya/Sasha the third(?) character in the game to pull this move.

Tacit

Creator
Jul 5, 2016
Though I will say that I'm concerned with being able to pick the sex of Sonya. As it does seem a touch ambitious. Plus it would make Sonya/Sasha the third(?) character in the game to pull this move.

Can you be more specific? Just saying "I don't agree with this" doesn't tell me much.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Can you be more specific? Just saying "I don't agree with this" doesn't tell me much.
Put bluntly, I think you're doubling your own workload for a very solid character concept for a result that won't get you double the content. You're going to have a bunch of mutually exclusive sex scenes and for non-sex stuff I fear it's just going to end up making the whole sex thing cosmetic outside of the non-sex stuff that has to be mutually exclusive (like pregnancies if it's a thing you're gonna do) which is again doubled workload. I think that you would be much better off picking Sonya or Sasha and just loving that character to death with writing instead of splitting your attention. Lane and the Rival have gotten away with the concept because of how isolated the characters are from most everything, but since you're introducing Sonya/Sasha through Mrs. Reasner, I don't think that it's really possible to pull the same job off. Don't get me wrong I love your content and your writing, but I'm concerned that this new idea of a split in content (as iirc, Sonya was originally always going to be a girl way back when, right?) is going to not be worth doing.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Put bluntly, I think you're doubling your own workload for a very solid character concept for a result that won't get you double the content. You're going to have a bunch of mutually exclusive sex scenes and for non-sex stuff I fear it's just going to end up making the whole sex thing cosmetic outside of the non-sex stuff that has to be mutually exclusive (like pregnancies if it's a thing you're gonna do) which is again doubled workload. I think that you would be much better off picking Sonya or Sasha and just loving that character to death with writing instead of splitting your attention. Lane and the Rival have gotten away with the concept because of how isolated the characters are from most everything, but since you're introducing Sonya/Sasha through Mrs. Reasner, I don't think that it's really possible to pull the same job off. Don't get me wrong I love your content and your writing, but I'm concerned that this new idea of a split in content (as iirc, Sonya was originally always going to be a girl way back when, right?) is going to not be worth doing.

From what Tacit has said and sorta of shown on discord, I think they kinda have the concept down pat. Id imagine it WOULD increase the workload somewhat, but not as much of a degree as you might think. Besides, Sonya/Sasha if I remember correctly from discord chats, has a fair chunk of content already written.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Some progress at last. I've decided the only way I'm going to get anything done is to break things down into small pieces and submit them piecemeal.

So here's the re-encounter event on Tavros that's the start of the bigger xpack. (also linked on the OP)

I'll try get the other 40k words I've written formatted into their own mini xpacks too.
I love Beatrice and Sonya. I hope they let me code all this content when it gets approved. Especially the fertility quest. I know some writers don't want to deal with pregnancy content so I appreciate you creating it.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Will you be able to bang both the Beatrice and her daughter or does sexing say the mum cancel out sexing sonya? I'd like to know before I actually interact with Beatrice in my new save

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm pretty sure banging Beatrice won't lock you out of her daughter. Unless something's changed / i've misremembered the stuff from the ideas forum thread.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Awesome thanks for answering my question ^^
And really can't wait to see more of this done I really like the look of sonya she seems so adorable

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
@Tacit long time no see, been dealing with personal stuff IRL but happy to hear that not only is the Reasner family getting more content but there's also gonna be a fertility quest so that the lovely hot mama can have more kids :) thanks for all the hard work.

DrakeTLD

Nov 17, 2015
Anyone else see updates and hope that this starts to get added?
Also @ Tacit I agree with the threesomes comment. It's better to keep things like that all in the family. :D

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
On one hand, I really wouldn't suggest pushing yourself too hard and burning out. However on the other, I've personally found deadlines to be pretty decent motivators for writing for academic work at the very least so maybe it'll work out for your smut endeavours.

Koshka

Oct 2, 2015
Is it gonna be a partial Xpack, or a complete one (with Sonya/Sasha content and Bea-preggening)?