[WIP] Reasner Family Expasion Pack

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
I assume what you mean by this, and the two subsequent suggestions, is trying to devise a way for Steele to be able to impregnate her.

Correct. From what you said in the submission thread I gathered that you were not keen on the idea of a wife in such a happy family being impregnated by someone, who is little more than a stranger, just for kicks (and I agree with you on that).

But what if you dont do it for kicks but instead do it on request/with permission in order to "help" the family and can still enjoy the process? I wanted to bring this to your attention. You can give this whole impregnation situation a positive spin to enjoy all the kinks without feeling bad. If you want to of course. Just pointing out the possibility to you because I know you would do great things if youd do it. You cant blame me for trying : P

They already have.

...Sonya is adopted? Was that mentioned anywhere?

Well, I DID wonder how a half-ausar and a human end up with a mousegirl. So yeah...

Could I ask what kind of things hanging out would entail? I can't thing of much myself besides just some talk options and drinking.

Didnt you say somewhere that Mr. Reasner made his pipe himself? Does he enjoy woodworking in general or just pipes? Introducing Steele to simple woodworking could be an option, I think. (I worked wood for the first time recently and was really surprised how calming and rewarding it felt.) Theres lots of experience Mr. Reaser can show off with, like what wood and which tools are best to use for what purpose.

Oh, I also remember Home Improvements Tim Taylor working on that car of his for what felt like an eternity. Working on cars also feels very typical for a mancave.

MagusErebus

Nov 27, 2015
Expanding on what @flying_moustache said the PC could pay for some space-procedure/quest for a cure that either fixes the Reasner couples sperm or eggs (whichever is causing the issue on no preggers). And Beatrice could have fraternal-twins with the PC and her husband for a win-win situation. From what you're planning on PC being able to have sex with Mr. Reasner it seems the couple would be fine with Mrs. Reasner having a baby Steele mixed in their family, unless they're not being open about their sexual liaisons with PC too each other in the xpac. I really like what you've done with Mrs. Reasner and if you do the same magic to the rest of the Reasner family your content will be the best in TiTS in my eyes. It's nice to have a character in TiTS that's not really the staple neo-future, hyper-polyamorous sex machine.

Edit: Wording made it seem like less of a suggestion.

Last edited:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
And Beatrice could have fraternal-twins with the PC and her husband for a win-win situation. From what you're planning on PC being able to have sex with Mr. Reasner it seems the couple would be fine with Mrs. Reasner having a baby Steele mixed in their family, unless they're not being open about their sexual liaisons with PC too each other in the xpac.
Rreasners are supposed to be very welcoming and pretty sexually open, but for a baby is on a whole other level. For a romantically exclusive couple, having a child of their own is a pretty big deal, after all. That's why I think that Tacit's position is perfectly reasonable. As a reminder:
Sad news, everyone. Since I've decided to bring the husband back from the beyond and make him a prominent character, there will no longer be any chance of Steele impregnating Mrs. Reasner, now or in the future.

Sorry to disappoint, but there's no way she'd cuckold her husband in such a cruel way. I probably shouldn't have promised anything prematurely. Besides, she's too responsible to wantonly bring a new life into the galaxy just to satisfy a kink (Steele's or hers).

You guys weren't missing much, anyway. The original pregnancy content would have been long and involved to unlock (probably requiring a quest or character arc. See above regarding why) and it would have happened only once (maybe twice), taking the whole nine months each time. She was never intended to be a baby factory.

That doesn't mean no pregnancy at all, just that it will only be with her husband when the time is right. Steele could probably still enjoy it though.

So, yeah, sorry again if I let anyone down, but no getting the wife pregnant. Now, her daughter on the other hand...

I'm also not quite sure why people are so obsessed with being the one who puts the bun in Bea's oven. We'll most likely every bit of other good stuff that comes from pregnancy content:cuddling with and doting over Beatrice (m.b. even alongside Traven and Sonya), sexing a beautiful woman who will be even more resplendent in her fecundity, potential interactions with qt babies down the line, etc. All thanks to Reasner family being, as stated above, very welcoming and pretty open sexually.

Let's not push it and be thankful for what we will get, people.

Also, tiny mouse babies of our own someday possibly maybe

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Looking back on the earlier posts of the thread and I gotta say that the mouse girl reacting to big / pheromonal PCs sounds like a great deal of fun.

being able to give a milf grandkids sounds like more fun though

MagusErebus

Nov 27, 2015
Rreasners are supposed to be very welcoming and pretty sexually open, but for a baby is on a whole other level. For a romantically exclusive couple, having a child of their own is a pretty big deal, after all. That's why I think that Tacit's position is perfectly reasonable.

I'm not Tacit so I can't say how the Reasner couple would feel on the issue, but for a couple that hasn't been able to have children and has adopted I don't think having a baby of their own is the be all and end all on their priority list so if Beatrice were to be pregnant with Mr. Reasner and PC's children I think they'd just treat the +1 child as a happy extension to the family.

I'm also not quite sure why people are so obsessed with being the one who puts the bun in Bea's oven. We'll most likely every bit of other good stuff that comes from pregnancy content:cuddling with and doting over Beatrice (m.b. even alongside Traven and Sonya), sexing a beautiful woman who will be even more resplendent in her fecundity, potential interactions with qt babies down the line, etc. All thanks to Reasner family being, as stated above, very welcoming and pretty open sexually.

Let's not push it and be thankful for what we will get, people.

Also, tiny mouse babies of our own someday possibly maybe

I'm not that obsessed over PC x Beatrice babies but can see why others would be. She's a very doting and motherly character so some might want a way for their PC and her to have a connection, and while PC and Beatrice do have sex IIRC Tacit has said that's only happening because TiTS setting requires it. I don't feel like I'm pushing anything really, ultimately this is an ideas thread and I'm just throwing out ideas that Tacit may not have thought off. Initially Tacit was thinking off having PC impregnate Beatrice but for perfectly understandable reasons decided not too, but not everyone knows off heteropaternal superfecundation (fraternal twins with different fathers). In the end everything is up to Tacit and if my input helps or is just unwanted noise I'm fine with either.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I'm not Tacit so I can't say how the Reasner couple would feel on the issue, but for a couple that hasn't been able to have children and has adopted I don't think having a baby of their own is the be all and end all on their priority list so if Beatrice were to be pregnant with Mr. Reasner and PC's children I think they'd just treat the +1 child as a happy extension to the family.

... while PC and Beatrice do have sex IIRC Tacit has said that's only happening because TiTS setting requires it. I don't feel like I'm pushing anything really, ultimately this is an ideas thread and I'm just throwing out ideas that Tacit may not have thought off. Initially Tacit was thinking off having PC impregnate Beatrice but for perfectly understandable reasons decided not too, but not everyone knows off heteropaternal superfecundation (fraternal twins with different fathers). In the end everything is up to Tacit and if my input helps or is just unwanted noise I'm fine with either.
Well, I've cited the post in which Tacit had stated his opinion on the issue, and his position seems pretty hardline.

And sure, tossing ideas at the author is fine and good, and the particular concept you suggested is quite interesting.

However, IMO, it's not nice to make suggestions that are pretty much blatant attempts to work around the line in the sand an author has drawn.

So unless Tacit will come here and say that he wants to have PC making babies with Bea but doesn't know how to justify it and want us to provide ideas, suggestions like that do qualify as 'pushing it'.

On the other hand, the first part of your initial suggestion, about PC helping Reasners to find a cure, is A-OK.

Two hot moms in one three/foursome. Think about that for a moment.

:gizz:

Reactions: shadefalcon

MagusErebus

Nov 27, 2015
Well, I've cited the post in which Tacit had stated his opinion on the issue, and his position seems pretty hardline.

And sure, tossing ideas at the author is fine and good, and the particular concept you suggested is quite interesting.

However, IMO, it's not nice to make suggestions that are pretty much blatant attempts to work around the line in the sand an author has drawn.

So unless Tacit will come here and say that he wants to have PC making babies with Bea but doesn't know how to justify it and want us to provide ideas, suggestions like that do qualify as 'pushing it'.

Yes I've read Tacits post on the PC not being able to impregnate Beatrice on the previous thread, that was also when none of us knew that the husband was going to be fuckable. From what I gathered at the time of that post it was just a one-sided cheating (yes I already know it's not really cheating or swinging since the only reason Beatrice is fuckable is cause of TiTS logic) and yeah the PC knocking up Beatrice while Mr. Reasner is not under TiTS logic and none the wiser is pretty cucky/Nice Time for Roo-y and is a bad move. But now that Mr. Reasner is on the bang-table the relationship between the PC and the couple seems (IDK Tacit could still have neither spouse know about each others liaisons) more open and not have bad vibes from PC x Mr/s Reasner.

I was just adding on to flying_moustache's idea and from the response he got from Tacits there was no hard-line no in it, just confirming what he meant by his post. Also I can't work around any lines in the sand though, it's not my content. As I've said before everything is Tacits decision and if there's anything he can use from my input or if it's a bad mesh with his vision that's fine and I'll be happy to hear either those answers, from Tacit.

Tacit

Creator
Jul 5, 2016
Haven't posted in here for a while, have I?

I appreciate all input, so don't worry. No, you can't and won't be able to impregnate her.

And neither can her husband, for now. She can't have children of her own, it's one of the reasons they adopted (along with certain circumstances).
In the future, will you be able to cure her so she and her husband can crystallize their love within a new life?
Yes, queue "Bea's Fertility Quest".

Also...

Two hot moms in one three/foursome. Think about that for a moment.

:gizz:

...Preg threesome?...Lewd.

:yes:

ps. anyone know how to delete a poll or start a new one?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
And neither can her husband, for now. She can't have children of her own, it's one of the reasons they adopted (along with certain circumstances).
In the future, will you be able to cure her so she and her husband can crystallize their love within a new life?
That would be lovely :)
ps. anyone know how to delete a poll or start a new one?
There should be an "edit" option on the top right corner of the poll.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I was just adding on to flying_moustache's idea and from the response he got from Tacits there was no hard-line no in it, just confirming what he meant by his post. Also I can't work around any lines in the sand though, it's not my content. As I've said before everything is Tacits decision and if there's anything he can use from my input or if it's a bad mesh with his vision that's fine and I'll be happy to hear either those answers, from Tacit.
First off, I'd also like to apologize for any potential perceived hostility in my answers. They were meant to be just stating my position on the general issue more than anything else.

In any case, there is a distinct answer now. Time to move on. There are lots of ideas to suggest that'd fit the newly outlined Tacit's vision.
--
Same goes for
I didn't mean to be pushy about anything! If that's how it came across, I apologize.

Just do what feels right to you and what you feel inspired to do @Tacit
Nah, man. Your suggestion didn't came across as pushy, or anything of the sorts even to me, despite my pretty radical position on the issue. Sorry if my posts sounded like accusations.

Most importantly, all of your ideas were apparently A-OK and welcome by Tacit.

And again, PC helping hands-on with Reasners baby-making was only one of the ideas you've listed. Now that we know it won't happen, we can focus on these:

Didnt you say somewhere that Mr. Reasner made his pipe himself? Does he enjoy woodworking in general or just pipes? Introducing Steele to simple woodworking could be an option, I think. (I worked wood for the first time recently and was really surprised how calming and rewarding it felt.) There is lots of experience Mr. Reaser can show off with, like what wood and which tools are best to use for what purpose.

Oh, I also remember Home Improvements Tim Taylor working on that car of his for what felt like an eternity. Working on cars also feels very typical for a mancave.
I'm fairly certain Tacit would love to hear more about woodworking specifics. No school like old-school, after all.

Bonding over repairing a spess age vehicle also sounds like a pretty interesting possibility to explore. Depending on how @Tacit will feel about the idea, it can also have a nice cameo from another technically-minded half-pupper man.

MagusErebus

Nov 27, 2015
I appreciate all input, so don't worry. No, you can't and won't be able to impregnate her.

OK that solves that :catte:. Got any plans on why Beatrice is infertile? It's kinda hard to read docs and comment whilst on the phone but she's terran and since she's got her own ship IIRC shouldn't she be moderately wealthy? Unless it's spess magick I don't see anything really stopping a terran being cured from infertility since terrans are the gods at gene-modding in TiTS and they're the only race fully gene mapped down to a T. Maybe the cause is psychosomatic and Fertility Quest could delve into some Psionics in the future.

BillyH666

Jan 9, 2016
So, to clarify. Females and Males can seduce Traven, but Males are restricted to traps? Or is it female only?

Tacit

Creator
Jul 5, 2016
So, to clarify. Females and Males can seduce Traven, but Males are restricted to traps? Or is it female only?

Females and very feminine traps. Traven is pretty much straight with some exceptions if they're cute enough. He's more open during threesomes because it's a pain trying to add preferences to that.

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
No, you can't and won't be able to impregnate her.

I would lie if I said that Im not sad about that, but thats a perfectly respectable decision.

Oh thats gonna be great. There is simple but genuine joy to be had in doing nice things to nice people.

Nah, man. Your suggestion didn't came across as pushy, or anything of the sorts even to me, despite my pretty radical position on the issue. Sorry if my posts sounded like accusations.

Its fine. I have been lurking on the forums for long enough to know you're a cool dude. I apologized because I had a bit of a guilty conscience since I know there is a fine line to be drawn between making a suggestion and trying to shove a creator into the direction you want to.

I tried to phrase myself carefully but since Im known to word myself poorly and be easily misunderstood...

Anyway. Its all good.

I'm fairly certain Tacit would love to hear more about woodworking specifics. No school like old-school, after all.

Hmm...Im afraid I cant really offer much in terms of actual knowledge since I only did it that one time and even then it was the most basic tasks (cut a rough form out, file it into the exact shape, sand it smooth, paint it)

The most I could do is offer to help with a scene describing how it felt like/what I imagine it would feel like for Steele. (Im an office worker and had never made something with my own hands before. I imagine the situation would translate well to a Steele in a future scenario where everything is printed by 3d-printers or manufactured by robots.)

Knowing Tacit I dont think he needs to rely on my humble experience but if the need should arise Id do what I can.

zelda_fan6284

Please post in proper English.
First off I would like to say I love the Mrs. Reasner n.p.c, she reminds me of some n.p.cs that I have highly enjoyed in c.o.c and I hope there will be more n.p.cs like her added to t.i.t.s in nearish future

Next I have question, will she and/or her hubby be able to become herm(s)? I really love herm content.

The c.o.c n.p.cs I mentioned earlier does have herm content which is part of why I enjoyed them so much.

If you want to know which c.o.c n.p.cs feel free to ask.

Females and very feminine traps. Traven is pretty much straight with some exceptions if they're cute enough. He's more open during threesomes because it's a pain trying to add preferences to that.

What about herms do they count toward being able to 3-some and what about taurs?

Last edited:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
First off I would like to say I love the Mrs. Reasner n.p.c, she reminds me of some n.p.cs that I have highly enjoyed in c.o.c and I hope there will be more n.p.cs like her added to t.i.t.s in nearish future

Next I have question, will she and/or her hubby be able to become herm(s)? I really love herm content.

What about herms do they count toward being able to 3-some and what about taurs?

A) 'Yes' for herm!Bea, but 'No' for herm!Traven.

B) Anyone would be able to have some threesome scenes, you need to be feminine to sex Traven solo.

C) Taurs are fucked, and not in a fun way. As one horsefucker to another: sorry dude, but most authors don't like them non-bipedal bodies. On the plus side, @Wsan has you covered when it comes to herm-taurs, both in terms of content that accommodates such PCs and in terms of pretty neat NPCs like that. You should definitely check out his thread.

Brock

I was going to come in here and offer some advice or something like that, but it seems like everything's already been squared away. Is there a link to the doc that has all of this planned out? Or has that not yet been made available to us Forum users?

Brock

Their daughter is a adopted?
I thought I remembered Bea saying that their daughter had her husband's eyes and ears and her butt?

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Has the cleaning. Then it made available to us Forum users yet? If it has, could I get a link?

Once the Gdoc is available it there will be a link on the original post.

Their daughter is a adopted?
I thought I remembered Bea saying that their daughter had her husband's eyes and ears and her butt?

That might an oversight.

Reactions: Brock

Brock

She can't have children of her own, it's one of the reasons they adopted (along with certain circumstances)

Are all current interactions with Bea currently non-cannon? Because I went back and checked and she's quoted saying:
"He’s (Traven) also a great father to the cutest girl in the whole galaxy! Our little angel has her father’s eyes and ears along with her mother’s smile and bottom.”

So that's going to change? Or do they have two children? Sorry if I'm bugging you. I'm just a mite curious.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Are all current interactions with Bea currently non-cannon? Because I went back and checked and she's quoted saying:
"He’s (Traven) also a great father to the cutest girl in the whole galaxy! Our little angel has her father’s eyes and ears along with her mother’s smile and bottom.”

So that's going to change? Or do they have two children? Sorry if I'm bugging you. I'm just a mite curious.

One can say someone has their eyes or anything like that without them actually being related.

Last edited:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Like how people say pets come to resemble their owners

Reactions: Brock