[WIP] Reasner Family Expasion Pack

Tacit

Creator
Jul 5, 2016
Hello, it's me again. My previous project has been approval and implemented into the game, so I'm starting an x-pack idea thread to get some feedback about continuing from where I left off.

I've got a new project doc and have most of the outline done. I've decided to leave the daughter out of this one because she'd be a pretty large amount of content which might be better served by making her an entire project on her own. With this I can make this project smaller and more focused on the parents (I really wanted to write her, though). But feel free to discuss her or ask questions; it will almost certainly help me later.

I'll be giving them a new permanent location on their ship which will be docked at Tavros Station for repairs. I plan to add two new tiles to the hangar level, one to the north of the elevator (it'll be a "wharf") and the other to the west of the first and will be their ship. The interior, I'm thinking, will be menu-driven with three rooms planned at the moment (the quarterdeck, the Captain's quarters and Traven's den).

For Bea's expansion, I'm planning on delving more into her past and doing some recreational activities with her like gardening and fencing, as well as adding to her sex scenes (the top 3 from the poll).

For Traven, I'm planning mostly on fatherly/bro stuff such as sitting down with him in his den and having a drink while swapping stories, as well as some activities like fishing and shooting. I don't know about sex though, at least on his own (he'll probably be in threesomes with his wife). On second thought, yes sex, like giving him a bj or getting knotted on his lap.

If there's anything you guys think I missed or would want to see added, feel free to give suggestions, especially for the husband. I know there's some demand for vanilla heterosexual fully-male DILFs, but I'm not sure exactly what's desired. Any ideas, criticisms, suggestions, feedback or advice is welcomed; the point of this thread is to nip any potential problems in the bub.

Thanks for reading this.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Umm Pregnant Beatrice dream - can you tell lil more what would it mean? Since well it was on the list for sex scenes while it sounds like it's a dream so something slight different.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Everything here sounds pretty good. The husband interactions too.
What about helping a drunk husband back to the ship?
Could focus on just fun drunk talk and walk, could focus on an appreciative wife, could focus on some threesome stuff.
But anyway some drunk walk and talk would be fun :)

And bonus: If I wasn't wrong the daughter was supposed to be part of the weird mouse race. Is she more like a natural mouse girl due to her moms genes, or does she have that weird ear biology?

Tacit

Creator
Jul 5, 2016
can you tell lil more what would it mean?

It's a dream. I got the idea from Shadefalcon's Reaha dream and it allows me to write a bit of that preg content I removed from the character.

I like the idea of dreams, they're simple and versatile and allow scenes that otherwise can't be had without having to justify it (such as a one off preg scene)

If I wasn't wrong the daughter was supposed to be part of the weird mouse race. Is she more like a natural mouse girl due to her moms genes, or does she have that weird ear biology?

I conceived the character well before Fen had come up with the Rodenians. But when he did I decided that, instead of trying to write a competing mouse race, I'd make Sonya a half Rodenian. No, she doesn't have any of the strange biology/anatomy and is pretty much human with mouse ears and tail (along with some subtle yet delicious mousey traits). My excuse for making her "normal" is that her mother was human and in a lot of scifi/fantasy mixed race offspring tend to take after their mother's biology. One thing I haven't really thought about since making her half rodenian is giving her some latent psionic power.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
It's a dream. I got the idea from Shadefalcon's Reaha dream and it allows me to write a bit of that preg content I removed from the character.

I like the idea of dreams, they're simple and versatile and allow scenes that otherwise can't be had without having to justify it (such as a one off preg scene)
Dreams offers a lot of freedom. Kinda strange not more people write for it.

I conceived the character well before Fen had come up with the Rodenians. But when he did I decided that, instead of trying to write a competing mouse race, I'd make Sonya a half Rodenian. No, she doesn't have any of the strange biology/anatomy and is pretty much human with mouse ears and tail (along with some subtle yet delicious mousey traits). My excuse for making her "normal" is that her mother was human and in a lot of scifi/fantasy mixed race offspring tend to take after their mother's biology. One thing I haven't really thought about since making her half rodenian is giving her some latent psionic power.
A completely normal mouse girl then :) (no hate on the Rodenian btw. I just thought a normal mouse girl would be nice too)
I kinda expected it to be this result, but I just wanted to ask to be sure.
The "excuse" seems reasonable to me.

I'd wait on exploring the psionics until we learn a bit more about it. But since you said latent, that gives you plenty of time to figure out if you want to go that direction :)

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I've got a new project doc and have most of the outline done. I've decided to leave the daughter out of this one because she'd be a pretty large amount of content which might be better served by making her an entire project on her own. With this I can make this project smaller and more focused on the parents (I really wanted to write her, though). But feel free to discuss her or ask questions; it will almost certainly help me later.
Definitely made the right choice on this. Bea and Traven by themselves present a lot more possibilities than can be crammed into a reasonably sized x-pack, and after getting to know Sonya, people will definitely want as much of her content in one go as possible.

Will the PC get to briefly meet Sonya at this point, or will she remain running around on important errands until you will write her x-pack?

The justification you plan to use for Sonya not inheriting the weirdness is solid. Only a fool with no love for all things cute will ever say no to a mouse-girl. And kemonomimi makes it even better, even though I never had the heart to de-fur Amily...

No strong opinion on her having latent psi powers.

But more importantly:
subtle yet delicious mousey traits
DFBTj0a.gif

I'll be giving them a new permanent location on their ship which will be docked at Tavros Station for repairs. I plan to add two new tiles to the hangar level, one to the north of the elevator (it'll be a "wharf") and the other to the west of the first and will be their ship.
I'd suggest making entering the ship a similar deal to PC entering their own, rather than having it be a tile.
Also, still think that a brief tour scene will be nice to have for the first time visit, provided you'll have time/desire to write it.

For Bea's expansion, I'm planning on delving more into her past and doing some recreational activities with her like gardening and fencing, as well as adding to her sex scenes (the top 3 from the poll).
IMO one of those three spots should be reserved for an activity that can be enjoyed by purele female characters.

Despite Bea's preference being pretty clear, she still strikes me as someone who will go along with trying at least something new in regards to lesbian loving, even if she won't enjoy it as much sexually, either initially or at all.

Also, since Bea is supposed to be a pretty badass swordswoman, consider making fencing practice a stat-training/status providing activity, or even one that can eventually give PC a related perk, ala Tanis. Maybe a cool sword as well.

Gardening can provide some small energy gains and reduce libido. Unless PC is a very libidinous plant morph, in which case they will make the whole thing sexualized and weird. Hilarity ensues.

For Traven, I'm planning mostly on fatherly/bro stuff such as sitting down with him in his study and having a drink while swapping stories, as well as some activities like fishing and shooting. I don't know about sex though, at least on his own (he'll probably be in threesomes with his wife).
You know how much I'm looking forward to those bonding moments with Tavern. The man is basically a spess Indiana Jones who managed to become successfully retired and happily married. Lots of cool stories to be swapped and activities to engage in.

Similar to Bea, I think it'll be a good idea to give him a stat-training option; specifically to have him lecturing a PC who'd be interested on Spess Archaeology to raise the Intelligence.

I'd be cool with him not agreeing to getting sexed on his own, after all his arrangement with Bea is pretty specific. But some threesome content is a must, at least eventually.

Reactions: valkyr42

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015

I just remembered from the original project (I'm slow, I know), Traven, Beatrice's hubby, is a Half-ausar and Sonya is a half-Rodenian (not quarter-Rodenian)...

Is Sonya Beatrice's daughter form a prior engagement that wasn't mentioned in base content, or?:smuggo:

Tacit

Creator
Jul 5, 2016
What about helping a drunk husband back to the ship?

After a three-person drinking content with Kiro? The missus is sure to be upset with him for drinking so much.

Will the PC get to briefly meet Sonya at this point, or will she remain running around on important errands until you will write her x-pack?

Yes, you'll be able to meet her.

[desire to know more intensifies]

• She's small and petite and has a shy, quite, timid, and mousey personality
  • She doesn't have the best eyesight so she sometimes wears glasses
  • She has a high metabolism and need to eat more than others but is embarrassed about it, so she eats less and this lack of food energy makes her sleepy. This increased metabolism makes her insides hot
  • Her tail is the main heat loss organ, so when she's embarrassed or aroused it gets red, swells with blood, and becomes super sensitive. Same with her ears
  • Speaking of ears, hers are big and round and perfect for giving scritches or gently blowing into
  • She has a sensitive nose, even subtle pheromones can get her hot and bothered
  • She doesn't have a gag reflex
  • She has an instinctual prey response, making her skittish and nervous around large, imposing individuals. But something about the idea of being "caught" by a predator excites her. She's definitely submissive

I'd suggest making entering the ship a similar deal to PC entering their own, rather than having it be a tile.

That's what I was thinking. Like the PC ship, her ship would be a tile and when standing on it there would be a menu with rooms and stuff to interact with.

a pretty badass swordswoman

I think you mean a swordsmilf ;)

a very libidinous plant morph, in which case they will make the whole thing sexualized and weird.

Funnily enough, there is a domesticated tentacle beast in their arboretum. Consentacles shall ensue

You know how much I'm looking forward to those bonding moments with Tavern.

If you have suggestions or ideas, I'm all ears. I can't think of everything on my own.

Last edited:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Anal" means putting it in her butt, not her putting something in yours, correct? [Like her personal vibrator or something.]

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
After a three-person drinking content with Kiro? The missus is sure to be upset with him for drinking so much.

Yes, you'll be able to meet her.

• She's small and petite and has a shy, quite, timid, and mousey personality
  • She doesn't have the best eyesight so she sometimes wears glasses
  • She has a high metabolism and need to eat more than others but is embarrassed about it, so she eats less and this lack of food energy makes her sleepy. This increased metabolism makes her insides hot
  • Her tail is the main heat loss organ, so when she's embarrassed or aroused it gets red, swells with blood, and becomes super sensitive. Same with her ears
  • Speaking of ears, hers are big and round and perfect for giving scritches or gently blowing into
  • She has a sensitive nose, even subtle pheromones can get her hot and bothered
  • She doesn't have a gag reflex
  • She has an instinctual prey response, making her skittish and nervous around large, imposing individuals. But something about the idea of being "caught" by a predator excites her. She's definitely submissive

Oh geez... this is making me look forward to this character, why do I get the feeling there's size play involved with this particularly with that last part there, that and the fact she's small and petite.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
who is giving and receiving in "oral" and "anal" scenes?

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
After hearing that little list of Sonya makes me want to befriend her parents just to meet her since my character is nine foot tall and treated throb user so it seems like Sonya is gonna enjoy getting caught if you know what I mean :smuggo:

But seriously I like what I'm reading and can't wait for more on Sonya and the whole family.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Well shit, no matter what "Footjob" isn't going to make it in so I guess it doesn't matter what is going in what orifice in the ones I was curious about.

Tacit

Creator
Jul 5, 2016
"Anal" means putting it in her butt, not her putting something in yours, correct? [Like her personal vibrator or something.]

Yup, in her butt. She doesn't have a vibrator, or a dildo, or anything. She has no toys.

I'm going to make this different than most anal scenes, so expect to be surprised.

why do I get the feeling there's size play involved with this particularly with that last part there

You've got the right feeling, size play will be a thing but probably not the biggest focus. I want to write some prey-predator play, but that's going to be tricky cause I haven't found any to read to get an idea what it's like. I guess there's a first time for everything.

Well shit, no matter what "Footjob" isn't going to make it in

I kind of expected it, but I didn't think missionary was going to be at the top.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
I want to write some prey-predator play, but that's going to be tricky cause I haven't found any to read to get an idea what it's like. I guess there's a first time for everything.

I kind of expected it, but I didn't think missionary was going to be at the top.

You might want to check out the Forest King (the encounter in the Deepwoods) in CoC. Many of his scenes have something akin to predator/prey play, especially if you are so slow that his hounds catch you. The hounds are mute though, so it's limited to the PC thinking "boy I sure am prey". Penny also likes to moan about her "dripping prey-cunt" if I remember correctly. She also refers to you as her prey in the shower sex scene. All of this is pretty light predator/prey play though, with some of it bordering on more just being a dominance thing. [Turtle.Fish.Paint (Hirame Sensei)] also has done just the tiniest bit of it, but it's mostly played for comedy in his works since in both of the doujinshi that feature it, it's about a Big Bad Wolf getting the tables turned on him. I think both of them have something like "Childhood Destruction" in the name if you care to look them up.

I'm afraid that's about all I can really recommend to you though. I absolutely love mouse-girls, and my favorite thing with characters with animal traits is bringing biology into their sexuality behavior. Tumescent tails? Ear-play? I may just have to become a backer to get this as soon as I can.

And how could you not expect missionary to be at the top? This a pure mouse-girl to hold hands with and make consensual love to in the missionary position. Plus missionary is all about being at the top. :smuggo: Hahaha, disregard me I suck cocks.

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
And how could you not expect missionary to be at the top? This a pure mouse-girl to hold hands with and make consensual love to in the missionary position. Plus missionary is all about being at the top. :smuggo:
Uhmm... the poll is for Beatrice (human), Sonya's (the mousegirl) mother.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
No worries dude, I've been there myself. And I just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work Tacit, you are a great addition to the suppliers of smut for TiTS :D

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
First of all, I wanted to congratulate you for writing a truly loveable NPC with Mrs. Reasner. Her kind, mature and motherly charm is a great change of pace from all the sexed-up aliens you usually encounter (not that sexed-up aliens are bad...)

Because I like the character so much, I was a bit saddened by the fact that you distanced yourself from impregnation content (except for the dream) It would have been very fitting for her motherly nature. Of course I can see your reasoning on this: Even given the choice I would NOT want to crush this exceptionally likeable familys happiness just for my simple personal satisfaction. Also your call on this is absolute, of course.

...Now if I may just raise a single point here. What if the family is actually trying for another child but they are unable?

• Mr. and Mrs. Reasner could be suffering from low fertility and only had Sonya after countless attempts. They could fear that the amount of chemical fertility enhancers they would have to take could possibly affect the child. If they keep on trying on and on for years, their chances arent likely to improve with age...
  • Or Mr. Reasner is known to have a reasonably rare hereditary disease and even though they originally gave up on children, had a happy little accident with Sonya that luckily turned out to be okay.

Obviously they could just adopt a child or use a sperm donation from an anonymous person but there are plenty of couples who cant make friends with thoughts along those lines.

Just suggesting.

Reactions: zelda_fan6284

BillyH666

Jan 9, 2016
Well, on the drunk walk home suggestion. Maybe that's how guys could unlock blowing him, which would (as Traven gets more comfortable with the sex) lead to the knotting on the lap. Maybe your walking home really tipsy and you take him to the equivelant to his "den" (man cave, etc.) and flop him on the couch and notice he has a huge boner. At this point you can laugh it off, or if your horny enough you can sort of just go with the flow. This could lead to you being able to hang out in his den for "guy time" instead of just guy time. I'm not sure how sexually open hubby is, but you could have dialogue showing how much more into it he's getting, going from experimentation, to really going at it. This could occur both before or after the threesome of course, and maybe dialogue could change during the first threesome depending on when you started doing it?

BillyH666

Jan 9, 2016
Indeed, while I hope my suggestion for a wonderful double seduction of a married couple is picked up by the author, I would be fine if Steele just has a bro to hang out with... I mean, everyone needs a bro sometimes right?

Tacit

Creator
Jul 5, 2016
What if the family is actually trying for another child but they are unable?

I assume what you mean by this, and the two subsequent suggestions, is trying to devise a way for Steele to be able to impregnate her.

Obviously they could just adopt a child

They already have.

Well, on the drunk walk home suggestion. Maybe that's how guys could unlock blowing him, which would (as Traven gets more comfortable with the sex) lead to the knotting on the lap. Maybe your walking home really tipsy and you take him to the equivelant to his "den" (man cave, etc.) and flop him on the couch and notice he has a huge boner. At this point you can laugh it off, or if your horny enough you can sort of just go with the flow.

I like this idea. Do you mind if I borrow it?

supportive of the idea of being able to hang out in the man cave

Could I ask what kind of things hanging out would entail? I can't thing of much myself besides just some talk options and drinking.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Could I ask what kind of things hanging out would entail? I can't thing of much myself besides just some talk options and drinking.
Depends on the hubby's interests. As man caves are typically a retreat for the man to indulge in his hobbies and watch sports and what not in addition to drinking. Might also have some game surfaces like a pool or poker table if he's the sort to have buddies over to hang out in the cave a lot.

Wikipedia can explain a bit more, or just really googling the term could also help some. It's just a personal thing really.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_cave