Aug 9, 2018
Quick question
How does one get multiple wombs?
Trying to get that sneak BB scene with a jumper

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
What about....

A rat herm
That would be fun to explore if William digs the idea (and his poor back isnt splintered under the weight of his backlog) but it wouldn't scratch the itch for me in particular.

I just really like the idea of having kids with the gang, they have so much personality and are written so well that it would be cool to have our own small (well, likely not small) litter of little kleptomaniacs with them.

We all have our own preferences though, with commissioners and writers understandably being top, but I always favor building on characters (especially content light ones) over adding more without much to them.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
The Ausur chick who owns the bakery on tarvos. And if you consider the korganne a type of ausur you can get Ula pregnant.
Ilaria you mean. Yeah, I often forget that she's an Ausar, what with the bunny ears and tail...

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
June Progress Report.

June was a good month for me, very good. It was better than April and May by far. It may not seem like it, but it's a sobering reminder that the things I'm doing tend to be large projects. I'm sticking to my newfound goal of small, easy to add things, and not large-scale implementations like Bianca will be, that way it can make it in piecemeal. Outside of several small events, I don't have any big accomplishments to name for June, but the fact that I put together those small events (Shekka and Nessa scenes, as well as a blowjob scene for Etheryn in CoC2) in a week and rather quickly is what I'm looking forward to being able to do frequently and simply in the future.

I'm still clawing my way out of the hole of obligations and promises, and it's a steep climb. I have a special project planned for CoC2 that I've owed to 'The Observer' for some time. I'm making steady progress on the smuts for it, and it should be done in a fair time. As soon as that's done, I'm going to keep Roo Crew on pause and knock out the old Cyber Punk SecOp expansion that I've had sitting around for way, way too long. It's the shortest thing in my ever expanding writhe of erotica, and I need the small victories to push on.

In June as well, I also put a lot of words into Leila, the promised Jumper Crewmember. What I put in was all of her initial meeting and what puts her on her tile in Zheng Shi. I detest that it's taken so long, but I mollify myself by simply reciting, "The longer it takes, the better equipped I'm going to be when I do it." I don't doubt that when I get to her proper, when I can fully focus my efforts, it's going to be worth the wait.

I have a lot of buns in the oven; burgers on the grill. It's a slow, curmudgeonly process, producing work and getting it implemented. But I promise, no matter what happens, you're going to see a real burst of content soon. It's around this time last year that I started making all these plans, I reminisce; I jumped on the Bored Bunny train, started wanting to write so much for herm rabbit-girls and everything exploded from there. I left Bianca behind for so long, and she's finished, she's there, ready to go. I took on and finished Laquine Pregnancy all from a passing comment by Fen. I'm contributing to both games and I'm getting better about speed.

Good things are gradual - people will also wait for good smut. All I can ask for is time, as that is all I need. Thank you for your continued support. In time, I see an explosion of content from me, from a bunch of different angles.

I think you will all be pleasantly surprised by what's in store, what's waiting to be unpacked in the backroom... being stolen away by litigious mice...

(And it's not all laquine related :V)

As an addendum, today is a big day for me and for Fen. I was able to secure a Mr. Pink stream happening Today, at 3:00 PM EST. We've got 6 hours of drawings to get, and I'm getting more Leila. Maybe you'd like to stop by?

I've been getting a lot of art lately. A lot. Unfortunately, I'm still waiting on Bianca art. It seems the wait for that is going to be as great as the one for the project's completion at this rate. So long as I have a large number of supporters and income through patreon, I'm going to use some of that money to get more art to share. I'll be maintaining a repository somewhere soon for all the stuff I get so that you can all download the full resolution images, but this morning I've just been busy supervising a lot of odds and ends.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
I actually hadn't noticed that you have paused Roo, oh well as you said good things come with time! :D

Glad that everything is going smoothly though, looking forward to the next thing you give us!

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I actually hadn't noticed that you have paused Roo, oh well as you said good things come with time! :D

Glad that everything is going smoothly though, looking forward to the next thing you give us!

She just needs all the smuts and some extra non smut for heart warming goodness. In fact pretty much everything I'm on right now needs smut. Which is great because non-smut is the real hell :(

I'm not gonna lie that's the hardest part to really get through, it takes a long time because you don't just bludgeon through someone's background and history. You have to let it write itself or it's just... a mess. It's like editing and reviewing, the time it takes is inordinately stressful.

Smut can be, but not to that extent, because I noticed it with Bianca too, I'm just sitting there for 10 minutes then writing a paragraph then scrogging off for 20 minutes again...

Last edited:

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
She just needs all the smuts and some extra non smut for heart warming goodness. In fact pretty much everything I'm on right now needs smut. Which is great because non-smut is the real hell :(

I'm not gonna lie that's the hardest part to really get through, it takes a long time because you don't just bludgeon through someone's background and history. You have to let it write itself or it's just... a mess. It's like editing and reviewing, the time it takes is inordinately stressful.

Smut can be, but not to that extent, because I noticed it with Bianca too, I'm just sitting there for 10 minutes then writing a paragraph then scrogging off for 20 minutes again...
And that amount of thought and passion just further convinces me that it will be worth the wait! :D

Since you hinted that you will working on Leila, what are our chances of getting to preg her as well?:smuggo:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Yesterday was a fantastic day for me. Was looking forward to it, and was not disappointed. Especially as something else came in just before bedtime.

But first, new Leila images.

Leila, Ball Worship; performed by a scent-sensitive ausar girl

DgDwKzS.png

Leila, Doggystyle; Aullama's PC is named Sylvestra(, or Syl), and I asked if we could make this pic with her. He said yes, so I grabbed her ponytail.

byE0X7G.png

And there is one more picture I got, just a sketch, but it means that, finally, things are moving forward on something I'm still expecting quite a few images from. Considering I shared it on Pubchat Discord, I have qualms about sharing it here, though I will spoiler it for some reasons :)

Bianca Ketria, Foxy Milf Doctor, Bent over against a tree and pussy presented for eating.

Finally, some good fucking food.

wyxNNBq.png

moobere

May 19, 2017
Yesterday was a fantastic day for me. Was looking forward to it, and was not disappointed. Especially as something else came in just before bedtime.

But first, new Leila images.

Leila, Ball Worship; performed by a scent-sensitive ausar girl

DgDwKzS.png

Leila, Doggystyle; Aullama's PC is named Sylvestra(, or Syl), and I asked if we could make this pic with her. He said yes, so I grabbed her ponytail.

byE0X7G.png

And there is one more picture I got, just a sketch, but it means that, finally, things are moving forward on something I'm still expecting quite a few images from. Considering I shared it on Pubchat Discord, I have qualms about sharing it here, though I will spoiler it for some reasons :)

Bianca Ketria, Foxy Milf Doctor, Bent over against a tree and pussy presented for eating.

Finally, some good fucking food.

wyxNNBq.png
Simply, this is hawt...

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Ah, but what will she say when her ass is getting pounded face first into a pillow?

"More! Breed me, [pc.name], Show me- how much- you- ahhmm..! Show me how much you want me!"

And then you slap her ass, setting off a tectonic vaginal clenching the likes of which you've never felt, and you pump her womb full of seed until she's an inflated, sweaty mess of freshly brewed [pc.cumNoun], and then if you have any left over, splash it all over her as well to really drive in just who's dick {that hole belongs/those holes belong} to.

It's as good a time as any to mention that her sexual style is to agitate, provoke, and even deny her partners until they get worked up into a frenzy and just unload all their aggression and frustration on her. She wants to be given the absolute hardest, best treatment you've got.

She can take it, too.

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
"More! Breed me, [pc.name], Show me- how much- you- ahhmm..! Show me how much you want me!"

And then you slap her ass, setting off a tectonic vaginal clenching the likes of which you've never felt, and you pump her womb full of seed until she's an inflated, sweaty mess of freshly brewed [pc.cumNoun], and then if you have any left over, splash it all over her as well to really drive in just who's dick {that hole belongs/those holes belong} to.

It's as good a time as any to mention that her sexual style is to agitate, provoke, and even deny her partners until they get worked up into a frenzy and just unload all their aggression and frustration on her. She wants to be given the absolute hardest, best treatment you've got.

She can take it, too.

But what if you can't handle her teasing and succumb?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
She really hit those mods hard.

I hope she got something for extra back strength.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Update time.

Things are moving, really slowly. I crashed and burned last week, tbh, just could not get productive. Looks like I'm getting out of it starting today. Getting all this insane amount of art lately is the cause, I would say. Coordinating it isn't the problem, I just get really excited about it and lose all my motivation to do anything but deeply cherish the things I receive and let the day pass me by. Going forward, I still have a lot to look forward to in the art department for these coming months :s

The next patreon scene is some Female Raskvel crotch worship, which, after you do the scene, the next fem.rask you encounter will immediately bend over to get stuffed. I know @DrunkZombie will be happy with this one. :catte:

I've also been asked to write Ardia's oral sex scene for when she's a crew member, as well as another CoC2 related oral cumflation scene. I have to say, my job really blows.

:smuggo:

In all seriousness I'm looking forward to the Ardia one for a lot of reasons - reasons that you all should know very well by now! The CoC2 one is a given, because Tobs was writing a Tanuki witch and she has really big balls that need to be drained and I love writing about cumming really hard and a lot and I have no qualms about inflating bellies in the line of duty. Last month I wrote three oral/crotch worship scenes and this month will be much the same, ha ha.

On the art side of things, I'm hopefully getting nearer to seeing Bianca's image pack related stuff. We'll get five pics for it. Dsolte is working on another Leila image, too.

I'm also asking an artist about some future busts (and an associated image) for TiTS. The artist, Moira, who only has presence on discord, has been incredible, so I'm going to ask her to do Mikhail's (leader of Rat's Raiders) busts, as well as something for the image pack to go with his lovemaking scenarios.

Sorry for the delays. I know Roo's been waiting too long.

We'll get there.

In the meantime, you can all look at this.