William's Wall

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
That was Fall of Eden, not CoC2. Reducing enemies to 0 Resolve has always defeated enemies in CoC2 (barring any bugs, obviously).
I know of how FoE did that with their lust bar. The old CoC2 version I have saved isn't working and I can't recall all that well much more than a Charmer with Courtesan or Minstral. I don't see the issue in the current version, in fact, I don't even see a tease option anymore. I just remember the bad guy who kidnaped Cait's sister for a ritual insulted my attempt to inflict lust on him compared to the demoness. Afterward, the enemies didn't care if their lust was full and I felt like I made the worst character possible.

-Long Edit Later On-
And tease just seems to pop up after and mechanics work as I know them to ... I should've tried to test the game again before asking, that settles those fears. ... Sorry for making such a blunder ...

Last edited:

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
No, but the name Wallace was low-key the joke I was going for when I named this thread.
And finally, after only 27 pages, your payoff. You were probably hoping for a quote from Braveheart, but considering its historical accuracy I never felt like watching it. Sorry about that.
Hey though, if you wrote for the Slut Wall, what'd that make? William's Wall Ass.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Hey though, if you wrote for the Slut Wall, what'd that make? William's Wall Ass.

iu

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Very nice. Looks good enough to be a panel in a professional comic book.

Reactions: William.

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
What if she's just about to eat a really good pastry? One that she bought an hour ago, but things kept coming up so she had to put off eating it for awhile, so now she's really looking forward to the first bite.
That's far too lewd for this site

Reactions: ShySquare

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Leila Facesitting, by Dsolteone. The ausar girl is Riley, my subby ausar that I've used in two stories thus far.

I'll be posting all the art and the artists I've ever gotten in my OP when I do a proper spring cleaning and formatting of all my stuff. Everything's just a hoarder-tier mess but I'm too lazy to deal with that at the moment in favor of doing work ^^;;

OqckaU7.png

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
And a third variant when they've got bemused smiles and are rubbing their asses.

"Thanks for all the anal poundings!"

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
And a third variant when they've got bemused smiles and are rubbing their asses.

"Thanks for all the anal poundings!"

2 late

And this was a distinctly non-smutty commission.

big air quotes around non-smutty but that's how it be :V

Reactions: Athena

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I've been trying to think of a proper response to those millionaire mouse images and I can come up with is LOL

Reactions: William.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Is it bad that I kinda sorta want some of the rats on the ship?

There are worse things than professional thieves at your disposal... ya, that's totally my reason:smuggo:

By the by William, have you given any thought to making Roo compatible with more exotic dick-configurations? Mostly thinking about tail cocks, multi-cock and the like.