William's Wall

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
They can be de-parasited you know
How? Also, any way to have them match your current species, such as short and fluffy for Laquines? So far I've only done this with TiTS ED...

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Even if it weren't parasitical I kinda got turned off of them by Monster Girl Quest. There's not enough activity between partners to make them a primary means of doing some smut. Tailpussies for example, and you can call me narrow minded on this, but most use cases are the person just kind of sitting on and belittling the person with a dick and just sucking them off with the tail, which I can see from the angle of "bullying, humiliation" etc, but that's not active enough for me. The most I can think of doing with that is just kinda rocking back and forth, maybe a little face riding, but then I'm just kinda turned off by the means of sex there :/

Taildongs, and by extension tentacles, ehh, my writing style just doesn't lend itself to putting those in scenes. There's already a ton more going on that I want to do and I think has a better effect and fits in. It's just too off-hand.

edit: oh there was another page haha. I was responding to Alyeska.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
The idea of getting nine-tail pussies sounded promising but there is absolutely no support for it, so letting your tails run a reverse gang bang on some poor penised person is a no-go.

:negativeman:

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Perfectly understandable. Write what you like, if it doesn't interest you and you don't enjoy what you're writing it will only come out forced and serve to demoralize you, and could put you off of writing altogether. Fortunately for me and quite a few others, you and a lot of the other contributors writing falls into the enjoyable category, even if you don't write for all of those things that do.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
I always support multicock, but I'm not fond of tail genitalia. If there's a chance to use tail genitals in a meaningful way I'll keep it in mind, though, but it's really not something that appeals to me.
Thats very fair! I like your stuff in general though so keep on writing what suits you!

Not much of a tail guy tbh, more fixated on tentacle/multi (I like going for triple pen where possible) but I figured that was the more accepted model with TiTs to ask from (going by Anno). I definitely get what you mean about being active being more interesting than passive though!

By the way, are there any more rat scenes you think you might add when you get to expanding on them?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Thats very fair! I like your stuff in general though so keep on writing what suits you!

Not much of a tail guy tbh, more fixated on tentacle/multi (I like going for triple pen where possible) but I figured that was the more accepted model with TiTs to ask from (going by Anno). I definitely get what you mean about being active being more interesting than passive though!

By the way, are there any more rat scenes you think you might add when you get to expanding on them?

A lot. I just need time, and that's all I can ask for.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Even if it weren't parasitical I kinda got turned off of them by Monster Girl Quest. There's not enough activity between partners to make them a primary means of doing some smut. Tailpussies for example, and you can call me narrow minded on this, but most use cases are the person just kind of sitting on and belittling the person with a dick and just sucking them off with the tail, which I can see from the angle of "bullying, humiliation" etc, but that's not active enough for me.

But Will, they have so much potential beyond that!

Are you telling me you wouldn't fuck use a tail pussy to gently milk mousedicc while thrusting into that boi butt and whispering comfort into his ear or nibbling on the edge of that same ear? Or using a tail cock and a normal cock to provide additional loving relief to both of a rodenian female's ears? Or use a tail cock to milk all the extra cum out of a pair of juicy jumper balls? So much potential!

TayJK

May 19, 2017
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I didn't really see anything that wouldn't require a lot of TF shenanigans and save scumming.

Catnip is directed. Just apply to a parasite tail and you have a feline dick tail.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
But Will, they have so much potential beyond that!

Are you telling me you wouldn't fuck use a tail pussy to gently milk mousedicc while thrusting into that boi butt and whispering comfort into his ear or nibbling on the edge of that same ear? Or using a tail cock and a normal cock to provide additional loving relief to both of a rodenian female's ears? Or use a tail cock to milk all the extra cum out of a pair of juicy jumper balls? So much potential!

thinkies

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
When one stops seeing x as tied to y, Tainted Space is the limit (or maybe not...)!

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Will Roo get any pregnancy content?

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Speaking of Roo, how's her crew expansion coming along?

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Not part of her crew expansion, but that can always come later. I'm not opposed to it. I don't think you can get kaithrit kittens outside of impregging TamTam currently, so I'd also be open to providing another avenue.
While we are on that, what are our chances of someday having our own litters of little rat thieves? I know that they would likely be chaos incarnate but it sounds endearing to be able to get some of them with the thieves.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Correct only TamTam gives you feline kids currently afaik. However I approve of Roo having them as well.

Now that I think about it, you can get like three or four ausurs pregnant but only one kitty person.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Who besides Sam can you have an ausar baby with?

You sort of can with Stella, but they don't go to the nursery.
The Ausur chick who owns the bakery on tarvos. And if you consider the korganne a type of ausur you can get Ula pregnant.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
There's nothing that indicates that the Korgonne are in anyway related to the Ausar. In fact, from the looks of it, the only Ausar subspecies are the Huskar.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34