Which NPCs would you most like to have preg content?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
New Texan beef usually gets discussed every few months. The answer is that, no, they have actual cattle. And being more human than anything, they would taste like humans.

Well that or soy.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

IAmTheDeviantFriend

Mar 26, 2016
Which NPCs would I like to have preg content?

To echo @Dragonspiderkitsune,

ZKNTugA2ioDx.gif

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
New Texan beef usually gets discussed every few months. The answer is that, no, they have actual cattle. And being more human than anything, they would taste like humans.

Well that or soy.
I wonder if Pippa tastes like bacon?
Um actually since the NTs are actually human they'd taste like pig. (It's actually why some cannibal cultures call human "long pig"). So maybe pippa does but NTs DEFINITELY taste like bacon (if you cure them properly).

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
If you share a large percentage of your genetic traits with a different species, then eat said species, then wouldn't it kind of be considered cannibalism? At least a little bit?
At the level we're talking, we're getting into 99.9% or above territory. And even then, I'm not entirely sure that rules out some other primates.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Well the science of genetics is changing . . . so . . meh. Apparently they've discovered that genetic structure is more like a paragraph than it is a series of letters that might make up words.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
NT citizens at best may have some external triats of cows/bulls so it would be still too little to been treated as ben genetical more cattle than humans. Maybe after few ore centuries of use of Treatment plus some cow/bull TF's.

So which cow npc form NT people most hope to be able get pregnant. Aside Ellie that may have quite large fanbase silently praying for: Preg x-pack when? xD

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
I was under the impression that not all New Texans had genetic mutations that caused Treatment symptoms to manifest before getting Treated. It was my understanding that it wasn't even necessarily a standard thing, but I will admit that I haven't read about it in-depth because I'm still pretty skeeved out from anyone inheriting anything from the Treatment...

Meaning that I was operating under the assumption that most New Texan minors were literally just normal humans lol.
I'm pretty clear from what Reaha says, that she says that the treatment is slowly changing NTs into what the treatment turns them into as they're being born. Meaning, changing their genetic code. But we'd have to ask the SavFenGed as they are the predominant creators of the NT content.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I'm pretty clear from what Reaha says, that she says that the treatment is slowly changing NTs into what the treatment turns them into as they're being born. Meaning, changing their genetic code.
Even moreso considering the fact that Reaha pointed out that she was BORN with her cow horns instead of just being born a regular human. I'm almost certain the civilians of NT are basically just humans that were modded from the treatment.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But then we talk about Reaha babies Misty. So no matter if she is common case on NT in her generation to have bovine traits by children she already got them as child so her childs will have some chance to inhert this trait from her.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
The main problem is semantics, like it always is. Not even in regards to NT's uncertainties, but that someone dared to say "cow baby", lol.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Still point about her passing by those horsn to children is possibility. And it would be done similary like Jim made for Briha children I assume.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I'm not debating that some New Texans are born with Treated features without being Treated, but the key point I'm uncertain about is how many are born that way. Is it super common? Is it universal? Or is it just a random outlier thing right now? How far along is the "generational inheritance" of Treated features?

I don't know any of that. :p

If Reaha and her horns aren't the standard for New Texans, then it can be assumed that the majority of New Taxen babies are just normal humans.
Well, enough of the background of NT is known that we can figure out the general state of New Texan genetics. Big T is the third generation of his family to live on NT, and he is middle-aged, but we don't know exactly how old he is, so due to the lengthened life-spans in TiTS, we can reasonably assume that there have been at least four or five generations of New Texans, possibly with the sixth just beginning. Combine this with Reaha's statement (I think it was her) that mods take several generations of constant usage to start influencing the base genome, it's safe to say that bovine traits are currently rare, but on track to become common soon.

Last edited:

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
I'm not debating that some New Texans are born with Treated features without being Treated, but the key point I'm uncertain about is how many are born that way. Is it super common? Is it universal? Or is it just a random outlier thing right now? How far along is the "generational inheritance" of Treated features?

I don't know any of that. :p

If Reaha and her horns aren't the standard for New Texans, then it can be assumed that the majority of New Taxen babies are just normal humans.
Given that they've been isolated from Earth-humans for many generations and have been extensively tinkering with their genetics they're at the very least a different breed of the species with some notable differences even pre-Treatment so they're not going to be "normal" in the sense of what's normal for the rest of the species.

On the main topic I never really got the appeal of preggo content in these specific games (other than the actual sex scenes where it happens and some of the flavor stuff during the pregnancy as waifu content) considering the kids don't factor in to an almost silly degree. In this particular one you literally just dump them off with a robo nanny so they don't cramp your space whoring style; they're p. much an elaborate "aww that's cute okay done with you now" sequence with hilariously douchey implications if you were to take it even halfway seriously.

Is the impregnation part of it just -that- popular among this crowd?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think the sexy robot lady is in the works for preg content already, but I like Reaha for that as well!

Bess up for preg x-pack? *dies of happnes*

Ok jk it can't be so good thus I suspect you mean other one sexy robot lady...umm Grey Goo Armor then? (even if it 99% sure about Gianna every robogirl/lady preg option is worthy)

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
I think almost any character would be alright with content for them.
I just hope there is an option to use a condom or something?

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Condoms are for babies! (Actually, not for babies, but anyways..) Real men/herms/whatevers go bareback! Pregnancies all around! Hear hear!

Cite your sources in MLA format @Hlord369

Oh god you just brought back memories of highschool. Now, if you had said Chicago format I would start to have flashbacks of doing University papers.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Now, if you had said Chicago format I would start to have flashbacks of doing University papers.
Who do you think I am, your kindergarten teacher? Annotated bibliography in IEEE format on the double, you're in this too now.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Not so fast. To put it in perspective, the AB I had to write was 5 pages of single spaced Times New Roman 12 pt.

Now put this thread back on its rails.