Which NPCs would you most like to have preg content?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
With all fortune PC that will get form daddy or make on it won fixing small genome deffect in children with Jill will be not an issue at all.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
To me the NPC I'd like the most to have pregnant content would probably be Reaha.
She lived on New Texas where spitting out babies is common practice, and perhaps felt a bit neglected by her family, then when she left the planet she ends up becoming a whore drugged on aphrodisiacs. It hasn't been all that easy for her.
However, suddenly a shining knight in gray goo armor comes to rescue her from her dungeon by buying her out of slavery and then helps her get rid of her addiction.
She falls in love with him/her and in turn they love her too and she finally feels like she belongs somewhere and gets filled with an affectionate warmth.
It's a wonderful story and I'd love it even more if the two could combine their love to create children together which they would shower with all the affection they'd ever need.

...Romance is my fetish...

Aside from that, I'd love to think about breeding Reaha thoroughly where she yells out that she wants you to impregnate her and when she gets pregnant I would be more careful with her. Her lactating teats would probably need to be emptied more often and I'd love to volunteer to help her with that and giving her massages. Especially rubbing her swollen tummy. Pregnant cow sex in cowgirl position where Reaha moos in ecstasy would also be amazing.

Now you can be a motherfucker, and actually get to fuck your mother!
I intend to!!!
...Whenever robo mom sex gets implemented.
Cause she's totes my 2nd place for most wished preg content. A big mature milf who's definitely a "mommy" character getting bred/making you breed her hits lots of my buttons.

Other great candidates are Bess (for reasons similar to Reaha) and Inessa. Asking your pet if she wants to be bred and she jumps on the idea is pretty hawt.

And Jill. Can't forget to woo Jill until she falls in love with you and wants to get knocked up so you can have a lovely child together.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Only issue with Bess I see is that her preg upgrade was never expanded by Jim over naming it. Plus when someone would worte it it would be up to someone else than Geda or Fen to code it (those two said to never ever code more Bess stuff or was it only Gedan?).

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Only issue with Bess I see is that her preg upgrade was never expanded by Jim over naming it. Plus when someone would worte it it would be up to someone else than Geda or Fen to code it (those two said to never ever code more Bess stuff or was it only Gedan?).
I now I will most likely never get it.
But I can still say I'd want it :D

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
As much as it's against her character and not going to happen, I always hope that one day, maybe in an epilogue, Syri can knock us up. ;_;
You can always just write some fanfiction.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As long anyone save small group of ppl will know about it been written. We can't be sure if someone not written up there few TiTS fanfics that spit like hell on canon but never shared it with wider audience.

@shadefalcon If we belive in it for long maybe a miracle would happen...

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@MistyBirb: I mean, I think if Hugs wrote a story just for himself to appreciate and then sent it to me and Savin broke into his house and stole his hard drive to read it and then got mad, then Savin would be the one being pretty rude, no?

Doodlecat

Dec 13, 2016
Argentina
Since TiTs kind of gave me a fetish for giving birth(is there a proper term for this?) , I basically want to get impregnated with every NPC with a dick.

Same here.
I haven't finished the game yet (honestly, I don't want to), but I find that there's actually few NPCs that have preg content; and while lots of the random encounters do have, most are insect-like, and bugs aren't really my thing (egg stuffing does, tho)

There are some characters that I would particularly like having content:

-Flanhe:
I really like her. Never was too interested on Goo-girls, but Rhans have their appeal (honestly would like to see more Rhan NPCs).
And she is a egg-layer, could make sense with all the newer Bothrioc egg-stuffing content (name, becoming a egg incubator).

-Bess/Ben:
Another favorite. Could lead to some interesting content about how to achieve pregnancy (both her and Steele).
But I guess she has enough work already? (kudos to the writer. Being and android, and she has the most profound and interesting personality development).
---Gianna: I like her too, and could be quite interesting if she can become a follower, and clash with Bess/Ben.

-Yammy/Pexiga:
I want to like them really, but I don't find much to do with them.
(personally, I'd like more content on Pexi; since she was "reactivated" by Badger, it could have heats. Or, if Steele is female, she could turn herself into a herm -there are lots of species that do it- judging by the looks she gives "that Yammy can't satisfy". Or something like that. Could add interaction with Yammy and Steele).

-Reaha/cows/bulls:
One might think that New Texas is a place where you could put (or get) some "buns in the oven", but seems like no?

Reactions: Jongeedubs

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Ugh, off the top of my head: Riya primarily because she mentions it during her vaginal scene and ever since I cock-fed a membrane-on-pussy, Steele breeding themselves. Oh and Yancy.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
If @Savin ever does preg content, it'll be for Reaha.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Hey man don't mention Nice Time for Roo 'round here. Children visit these boards too, you know!

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Shekka, Aina, Shade, Yammi, Logan, Queensguard, Embry, Tanis, Emmy, Inessa, Dane.
In that order of preference.

No you're right, we all want to impregnate Jill on her wedding day too.
Fuck that I want her to be walking down the aisle gravid with my Steele babbies!

Birth defects almost never occur in the first generation of inbreeding, and Jill is our pure human cousin, while the PC can be one of five alien races. Even if the PC was also pure human, there would be no risk of the Hapsburg Lip.
Almost? The increased risk of genetic mutation caused by DIRECT incestuous relationships (mom, dad, sibling, child) is 0.05% increased over a NON-related interbreeding. Even in the second generation of direct incest it's only a little less than 5%. You get Hapsburg lip by having a marriage policy that spans hundreds of years requiring an inbred gene pool. Know your history and science, don't recite the propaganda.

To me the NPC I'd like the most to have pregnant content would probably be Reaha.
She lived on New Texas where spitting out babies is common practice, and perhaps felt a bit neglected by her family, then when she left the planet she ends up becoming a whore drugged on aphrodisiacs. It hasn't been all that easy for her.
However, suddenly a shining knight in gray goo armor comes to rescue her from her dungeon by buying her out of slavery and then helps her get rid of her addiction.
She falls in love with him/her and in turn they love her too and she finally feels like she belongs somewhere and gets filled with an affectionate warmth.
It's a wonderful story and I'd love it even more if the two could combine their love to create children together which they would shower with all the affection they'd ever need.
How did you know that I always wear gray goo armor?

Cause she's totes my 2nd place for most wished preg content. A big mature milf who's definitely a "mommy" character getting bred/making you breed her hits lots of my buttons.
I'm all about Yammi for this exact reason and my favorite Paradat isn't an A.I.

-Reaha/cows/bulls:
One might think that New Texas is a place where you could put (or get) some "buns in the oven", but seems like no?
There is in cannon, Reaha telling us that there is birth control mechanism in the water on New Texas, in order to CONTROL population growth. Basically if you get pregnant on NT it's because your babbie was so hellbent on getting into this world that is metaphorically broke the condom.

Hey man don't mention Nice Time for Roo 'round here. Children visit these boards too, you know!
Yeeeeaaah about that. Ummmm no! :p

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Almost? The increased risk of genetic mutation caused by DIRECT incestuous relationships (mom, dad, sibling, child) is 0.05% increased over a NON-related interbreeding. Even in the second generation of direct incest it's only a little less than 5%. You get Hapsburg lip by having a marriage policy that spans hundreds of years requiring an inbred gene pool. Know your history and science, don't recite the propaganda.
I hate to break it to you, but a 0.05% increase does qualify as "almost". There was no propaganda reciting here, the last sentence of that post should have made that very clear.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Dr. Lash.
Ahahahahaha.
Jill.
Wait, shit, I shouldn't have said that, fuck.
That is one of the things that keeps me coming back and playing, is the hope that one day I will be able to dominate her and fill her with my alien spawn. Please tell me this can one day be a thing? Even if it is at the very end of TiTS.
Do you want Habsburg Lip? Because that is how you get Habsburg Lip.
*throws genetics down on the floor*
Oh, real mature!

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
I hate to break it to you, but a 0.05% increase does qualify as "almost". There was no propaganda reciting here, the last sentence of that post should have made that very clear.
Some of that was meant to carry back to the post that the post that I quoted quoted (hehe parse that one :D). Lancer, I was in general agreement with what you said. . . so I was trying to support your post and carry through to the person you were contending with as well, don't bite me for that please. I also didn't notice it but they couldn't even spell Hapsburg right. Pretty clear indication of little to no research/study/followthrough.

Ahahahahaha.

That is one of the things that keeps me coming back and playing, is the hope that one day I will be able to dominate her and fill her with my alien spawn. Please tell me this can one day be a thing? Even if it is at the very end of TiTS.

*throws genetics down on the floor*
Oh, real mature!
*pulls a handle hanging by a chain which turns on a showerhead spraying @RanmaChan with cold water*
Stop playing around with your homework and study.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Doodlecat It's not enough work for one android companion crew member ingame so far. Just been too terrible nightmare for coder that s/he ended up in corner "never more stuff for her/him"

Alucardracula

Mar 8, 2017

...Romance is my fetish...

I'm with you 100% on this. I've really enjoyed getting to know Reaha and help her kick her addiction so it would be awesome to have my cow wife give me some little half cow babies for use to smoother with affection.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think they may not be so entirely "human" babies. Reaha already had some small traces of cow traits form the birth - possible due to that many generation treatment usage. But... devs can still go with option of purely human babies. Still human or slight cowish/bullish children is fine as long it's Reaha children, right?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
What traits did Reaha naturally have? I thought it was just her little horns. I mean, definitely a cow feature, but I wouldn't call a baby born entirely human except a small pair of horns a "cow" :p
Put a pair of fake cow ears on the thing and dress it in a cow printed pajamas and post a picture with you and Reaha holding the little kid with the headline:
"Our adorable little calf!"
:oops:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You mean like how catgirls with just ears and a tail aren't furries?

I mean, New Texan cows have horns and great endowments. That's pretty much it. Only some have hooves and I don't think any of them have actual udders.

Alucardracula

Mar 8, 2017
But they'd just be human babies...

*quietly mutters "muh lore" and shakes head*

Haha that's true, I guess I just want adorable babies with my faux cow wife.

Put a pair of fake cow ears on the thing and dress it in a cow printed pajamas and post a picture with you and Reaha holding the little kid with the headline:
"Our adorable little calf!"
:oops:

This just got me in the feels, such a cute mental image.

Doodlecat

Dec 13, 2016
Argentina
@Doodlecat It's not enough work for one android companion crew member ingame so far. Just been too terrible nightmare for coder that s/he ended up in corner "never more stuff for her/him"

I know how terrible must be, just by seeing the complexity of the content (In Bess/Ben's case). Just wishful thinking!
(but I'm really intrigued by that "Giannafollower" tag you can see with the editor...)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I mean, I guess we could just deign to not call New Texan females "cows" until after they're Treated.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@shadefalcon I would def want see such goofy scene about that "Our little calf"

@MistyBirb Having hrns already not allow so casualy call her human. We will not know if their will be passed by on children9s) before we would see pregnancy for her written. Hopefuly by Savin ^^

@Doodlecat Ginna started been written when Bess was in middle of been written with Fen wanting to make Giana as good as Bess (if not better as I suspect he wanted it to be). Still Gianna have high chance to get more content includding preg content. And then we got this "as huge content wise as Bess" Gedan android npc.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Noobie, the guy that calls perfectly normal teenage girls "cows" by default.

C'mon, man... :p
I've read this like 50 times and I have no idea what you're saying. Are you saying I call girls cows? Why would I do that? My English is failing me here. But don't worry, I'm going to get to the bottom of this.

So basically, you first said that babies with Reaha would be fully human. Technically, they'd be "half pre-Treated New Texan" but that's a mouthful. After several generations, New Texans (whose ancestors were originally human, no?) have gotten certain traits into their DNA, to the point where they'll develop them even before Treated. Perhaps even at birth, hence babies with cute tiny horns.

Then you said that's not enough to be called a cow. Which makes sense, especially when you consider that a "cow" is technically a fully mature, Treated female, but then do people on New Texas not call teenage girls who've yet to be Treated cows? What are they called? Calves? And for that matter do they just stay chaste and pure until they become Treated and suddenly slutty at 18? Surely some of them have sex before then? Maybe some of them are even promiscuous by then? I mean either way they're still not physically Treated.

I'm so confused.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
My take is that the whole misunderstanding is based on internal subjective concepts (of what a "cow" is) being defined, more or less strictly, and then being held up as a reference point that all should know, accept, and consider sacrosanct. (I'm pushing these things to their extreme stances so the differences can be VERY clear). If you want to get to the definitions of things as they are in the dictionary we come back to a "cow" being a name for a mature female of various large species of animal, including but not limited to: cattle, Yaks, Buffalo, Whale, Elephant, Moose, and many more. The only defining characteristics that I can parse for what constitutes a species who's females can be defined as cows is that they are generally a large species and are generally concidered docile. So . . . take all that for what it's worth, or don't and laugh at me for being the one who brings in the definitions, or whatever :p

Last edited:
Reactions: GTK/HLK