What Kind Of races would you like to see

Gothic Purple Goblin

Mar 10, 2016
I really liked the bee girls in T.i.T.S/champions. I loved ra.....um taking them out for a nice evening.....repeatedly. Harpies are another favorite. Love the idea of the venus pitcher plants in T.i.T.S as well. Be neat to have 2 kinda bees, get the honey bees who are all nice busty and full of delicious fluid, and rapacious wasps, because well....wasps are assholes...they don't need a reason to be angry

SirMalo

Mar 10, 2016
Some sexy bears, frogs or squirrels would be nice. But since bears are a little bit bulky im not sure how to present them without letting them look fat.^^

ranger101

Oct 14, 2015
Some more classic races like Dwarves, Halfings, Orcs and the like. Animal folk tend to get predictable and boring.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Easiest way to get Kitsunes is *cough* somehow convince QB/LD to add more tails TF option for Terry at Jeanne *cough* but that would probably mean their need look over all scenes to find where references to Terry tails are to adjust it for possible more of them than one (and maybe some scenes would be changed more than a little or need to get different variant for 1 or many tails - so that is all for those two to decide if they want do it or not for our lovely fox-morph :D )

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
0. Dragon/Draconian

1. Kitsune

1.5. Harpy

2. Orcs (Skyrim or WoW like, cause they cool)

3. Mermaid

4. Elves (Enemy Elves, like thiefs or something)

5. Spirit/Ghost

6. Chameleon

7. Golden Eagle

8. Dinosaurs (Any kind)

9. Tanuki/Raccoon

Last edited by a moderator:

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
I dunno if someone said it before, but I'd love to see a gecko TF, maybe as a variation of the lizan TF, maybe with the correspondient race.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
The monsters/character races I would love to see in FoE.

Would be WereBat (Half bat, half human), Fallen Angel, Dark Elf, and a Dullahan for NPC's.

And for monsters/enemies, I would have to say Doppelganger, Sahuagin (Because of my Castlevania childhood), Mimic Chests, Some sort of female Ninja, and finally a male Cockatrice (Get it?).

Well if this doesn't give you some idea, I have no idea what can.

Also if you are curious on how they would affect, or act in FoE I can give you some ideas of my own. <3

I have never fully written anything for the multiple games on this site, but I do have plenty of ideas if I were to give it a try I suppose?

What else am I supposed to do when I'm in a bed all the time? xD

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
This ain't original, but I'm a sucker for lion TF.

There, I added something to this wish list.

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
The monsters/character races I would love to see in FoE.

Would be WereBat (Half bat, half human), Fallen Angel, Dark Elf, and a Dullahan for NPC's.

I believe there are Dark Elves in FoE... It's in the story, but we don't encounter them yet or something. (Future Update probably?)

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
I believe there are Dark Elves in FoE... It's in the story, but we don't encounter them yet or something. (Future Update probably?)

I also saw something about them, around the time you fight the tentacle dryad?

I'm unsure, but it would be a great addition.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well Orchid in her backstory how she changed meantions weird elves so she not said it openly but we can assume that are FoE version of dark/corrupted elves. Ehh updates...sadly FoE went to Limbo for a moment (funny since there is actualy place called limbo in FoEverse ^^)

asmariamoon

Dec 27, 2015
I'd personally like to see some unicorn mobs, maybe have them drop ingredients for a tf item that grows a unicorn horn and turns hair/fur white or silvery.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
A manticore a goat lolie and a scylla if you would

FerrousFlint

Mar 14, 2016
How has this not been said before, Cowgirls, or actually Labova, or whatever. Just female bovine. Not animal-eared, not animu big-tittied humans, and certainly not bullshit Excelia clones. They don't have to be anthro but goddamnit something!

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
Dragon is the only correct answer.

Brock

hello everyone im very curious about what kind of mobs you would like to see or have a tf of
personally i would love these three 
Fennec fox i adore those little foxes they are cute and adorable and i see my main foe character being one of these or even a npc 
Fairy as there are fairy's in the glade id like for a tf to be made for them as i love fairy wings
Kitsune my top fave mythical creature 

what about you guys?

Oh, yes!

WolfCrazed

Aug 17, 2016
I would like to see a draconic race personally. 

I second this one for dragons are cool

well id like just more full anthro versions of the tf's that are already in the game

I agree with this it would definetly make it even better than it already is.

I know this is a bit old but the idea of more wolves maybe have a pack in the forest or something. Sorry I'm a huge sucker for my wolves in anything.

isle+royale+wolf.gif

Aug 3, 2016
Meerkat, ferrets, felines of any sort, and lemurs. Most in general are cool with me but depends on how they are done.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Dragon is the only correct answer.

Technically there are already dragons planned for the game...but they are almost Great Being power leveled, so having them be interactive NPCs or even followers will be tricky to pull off...that being said I want my gorgeous draco maidens and bear girls! :p

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Aside Dragons planned two of those almost dragons are even planned for followers. well almsot dragons since one is just halfblood dragon with father been dragon and other is grandgrandgrandgrandchild of dragon and human female that during game can try...I think would call it concentrete dragon blood in her body to make her dragon side stronger to be around level it was in that dragon and human child that started this bloodline.

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
Technically there are already dragons planned for the game...but they are almost Great Being power leveled, so having them be interactive NPCs or even followers will be tricky to pull off...that being said I want my gorgeous draco maidens and bear girls! :p

Being "planned" and being "in the game" are not the same thing.

Aside Dragons planned two of those almost dragons are even planned for followers. well almsot dragons since one is just halfblood dragon with father been dragon and other is grandgrandgrandgrandchild of dragon and human female that during game can try...I think would call it concentrete dragon blood in her body to make her dragon side stronger to be around level it was in that dragon and human child that started this bloodline.

What is an "almost" dragon?  I've literally never heard that before in my life... You can't be an "almost" anything when it comes to race... You either are or you're not, a half dragon is still a dragon, just like you're still w/e the other half is. .

LukaDoc

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I am planning on a full blown dragon as a follower, and there's Momo who's a dragonkin.

Dragonkin within FoE lore are races that have mixed dragon blood, with said dragon blood being diluted to various degrees.