How to install Hand So?

Klaital

Oct 22, 2015
Hey, so I did the quest about the sexbot factory, and in the end it mentioned something about taking the AI to your ship to give some kind of upgrade to your ship or something... but I can't see any kind of way to do anything about it, the key item of the data chip is in my inventory still but there is no option to do anything to it in the ship, so whats up with that?

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Hey, so I did the quest about the sexbot factory, and in the end it mentioned something about taking the AI to your ship to give some kind of upgrade to your ship or something... but I can't see any kind of way to do anything about it, the key item of the data chip is in my inventory still but there is no option to do anything to it in the ship, so whats up with that?

Isn't possible to add her yet, as the person above said it is written but not added yet.

Klaital

Oct 22, 2015
Ah okay. I guess the same is true to the planet Uveto? I got a scene with Shade where she told of her home in Uveto and how Steele should come to meet her and her daughter there, then it was revealed that she is related to Steele, and afterwards she flew away with her ship and it said something like that you know where to find her if you want to talk with her more, but there was no option to fly to Uveto.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Uveto won't be accesable for next few months so it's just as you think. Well not sure thou which one happen first: visitng even with just few rooms Uveto or instaling Hand So on ship.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Inserting So rectally will cause the fastest onset of effects, for a typically extended period of time.