Return to Mareth. (OOC comments and discussion)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Oh. Got it. I was just looking for those three questions. I mean, I get the basic idea of how it works, just couldn't find the questions to ask. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The questions don't necessarily have to be the ones on the SRD. If you want to know something specific that's not covered by those questions, feel free to just ask it instead.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Just a heads up, I will be leaving in an hour for most of the day. So just assume Castella is around but to the side.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Is is possible to rotate my stats around or is it too late? I want to swap my int and str.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As a cleric I have no need for the int score but have been suffering from this negative str mod for some time now. or will that int prove helpful later?

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
How useful your stat mods are depends on how often you use the moves that are tied to them. For instance, if you want to learn more about the monsters you encounter, you can use the spout lore move to have possibly read something about similar creatures. Also keep in mind that each time you level up you get to increase on of your ability scores by one, so that negative strength mod doesn't have to stick around for very long. And besides, I thought your character was supposed to be the scholarly type.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Ah, you make a good point. I will just tough out this first level and put my first point into strength. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The first level is always a little rocky, especially if you're not a very experienced player. If you still feel like tweaking you character a little by the time your halfway through your second level, then we'll talk about swapping stats.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
I appreciate the offer, but I think I will jsut stick with what I rolled. I thought I should switch cause strength has been playing a big roll so far, i just need to fight smarter, not harder. Also, I did replay to the in context...just didn't show it for some reason. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Question, does Corruption do anything as of right now? Do I need to take it into account for anything?

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Nope, it won't affect rolls in any way. It's just their to give you an idea of how naughty to play your characters. And, it will come into play, storywise. But it won't have any effect on the mechanics of the game. Also it's measured on a scale of 0-100, in case you were wondering.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Holy interparty drama Batman! I turn my back for nine hours, and the party turns into a soap opera. This is awesome.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The thought of Elliana fucking some wild animal was the last straw. She gave up on meditating and shifted to conceal her raging boner. "You are certainly excited aren't you Elliana?

Castella be like:  :circlefap: