Return to Mareth. (OOC comments and discussion)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Alright, let me take a moment to welcome everyone who was invited, Gamer791, Floozer, Penguinmafia, and Woider.

I hope that by now you've all had a chance to look at, and at least start to familiarize yourselves with the Dungeon World rules. I realize that trying a new system can seem like a lot to take in all at once, so if any of you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask and I'll do my best to help. Otherwise, I'd like to start by having everyone plug in a little info about their character using the following format.

Name: Pick you're character's name. The ones on the SRD are just examples.

Class: What class you want to play.

Race: You all start as human, but you may choose any of the racial starting moves.

Stats: You start with 16, 15, 13, 12, 9, and 8. Assign them however you like to Str, Dex, Con, Int, Wis, and Cha.

Moves: The starting moves for your class. We're starting at level one, so you shouldn't have any advanced moves.

Alignment: Your alignment, and the associated action that will earn you EXP.

Gear: The starting gear you chose.

Bonds: We'll cook these up during play once everyone has their character established.

Description: Physical description of you character. Again, the examples they give on the SRD are only examples, you character can look however you want them to look, and the more detailed the better. Also, this is an erotic role-play, so don't be afraid to describe your character's naughty bits. 

Bio: A brief history of your character. Again, details are good, they give me more to work with as a GM, and it can help to find common ground to build bonds with later.

This may seem a little involved, but I'll be saving this information and adding to it as the game progresses, so please bear with me. It'll also help make sure we are all on the same page as far as characters are concerned. I hope to hear from everyone soon.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Name: Elliana Quinta

Class: Ranger

Race: Human

Stats: 8 Str, 16 Dex, 13 Con, 12 Int, 16 Wis, 9 Cha.

Moves: Hunt and Track, Called Shot, Wild Empathy and Friend of beasts.

Racial move: When you make camp in a dungeon or city, you don’t need to consume a ration.

Alignment: Good.

Gear: Hunter’s bow (near, far, 1 weight) and spear (reach, 1 weight) / Adventuring gear (4 uses, 1 weight) and bundle of arrows (3 ammo, 1 weight) 4 Dungeon Rations (1 weight x 5), Leather armour (1 armour, 1 weight)

Bonds: -

Description: Elliana is a 19 year-old woman, who stands at a modest height of 5'5. She has a lithe, unimpressive build with B-cup breasts and slightly tapered waist. Her skin is tanned from sun-exposure, and her face, neck and upper back are dotted with freckles. She has messy brownish-red hair, going down to her shoulders. Her body is fairly well-toned, but without any real visible muscles. Her face isn't too shabby, with a small nose and average lips, along with striking blue eyes and natural brows. Her pubic hair is similar, with a fair bush on her mons, but none near her labia or anus. Her vagina is tight, with pronounced labia and a normal clitoris. Wearing anything tight will give her a clearly-visible cameltoe. Her nipples are small and quite sensitive, she usually plays with them when she's masturbating.

1-woider022517-jpg.3777

Bio: Elliana comes from a family of farmers and craftsmen. She herself was raised on the family farm, but preferred exploring the wilderness to tending the land. She's not an only child, but the eldest of 4, with 3 younger brothers who can safely work the farm with their parents, and eventually, the eldest of the 3 will inherit it. Her eldest brother of 18 years is learning everything about farming and animal husbandry from their parents. Her 15 year-old middle brother is training to become a watchman, and her 12 year-old brother is learning how to become a fletcher, the traditional handiwork of the family's non-inheritors. Her own job is mainly as a scout, keeping watch for anything in the dense forests and wilderness, though she is also a hunter and tracker, skilled in the use of the bow and spear. She prefers keeping to herself, or with few friends, and doesn't divulge much about her private life to people. She lost her virginity a few weeks ago, but is being tight-lipped about the circumstances. She loves animals, and happily spends time with the wild ones out in the forest, playing or otherwise. She especially loves canines, like wild wolves and foxes, along with deer and horses.

Last edited:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Looks pretty well ordered, but you forgot your racial starting move. Also, I know from experience that the animal companion rules can be a lot to deal with. I'm playing a ranger in another game, and I barely ever use mine. We can cook up something simpler if you prefer.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Looks pretty well ordered, but you forgot your racial starting move. Also, I know from experience that the animal companion rules can be a lot to deal with. I'm playing a ranger in another game, and I barely ever use mine. We can cook up something simpler if you prefer.

That, and Mareth possibly lacks real animals.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Well, I suppose its time for a face reveal. :p

Derek

White and red-trimmed Magicians robes (1 armor, 1 weight)

Human (cleric spell: Magic Weapon)

Neutral: discover new magics

Str-13, Dex-9, Con-12, Int-16, Wis-8, Cha-15.

Hidden Tomes (5 uses, 2 weight)

3 healing potions

Signature weapon: Quickblade; (serrated, jagged, close, sharp) This shortsword is not normal. Far from it. Resembling a bolt of lightning this sword is jagged and serrated razor sharp. This sword is not meant for quick deaths, no, it's meant to outlast the opponent, opening wound after wound until they can't stand it any longer. Some may call this type of weapon inhumane, but, what does moral have to do with effectiveness?

3 antitoxins (0 weight)

starter spells:

Charm Person
Magic Missile
Alarm

Bio: Preferred to keep most things hidden about himself, as he knows that information is very important to and for friend or foe. he came from an abnormal family, constantly leaving him behind to search for things, as a result, he never grew attached to them, and as a by product, to others. even though he doesn't care much about personal connections, that doesn't mean he's a hermit, as a pseudo-cure to sate social needs, he's become quite the talker. shrewd and cryptic in conversation, he even makes a normal conversation into a battlefield. knowing every word can be a weapon to get anything you need. even in a conversation, you can become the puppetmaster.

Appearance:Nothing stands out about Derek and that's how he prefers to keep it, passing by strangers with a hood over his head and a white and red-trimmed cloak and robes, but if removed you'll simply see an average male face with black ruffled hair and dark brown eyes, not every protagonist can be born with neon hair. a lightly toned body with fair skin, average "equipment" and some simple leather boots. All in all. Normal......?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
If you prefer to keep your character a secret until we start playing that's fine, Go ahead and PM me info.

And yes there probably aren't a while lot of normal animals left in Mareth. Give me a little time to cook up an appropriate replacement move.

I gotta hit the hay now, so this is probably the last you'll hear from me until tomorrow.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
um shouldnt we be DMing you this since we shouldnt know too much about each other?

Not really sure the information that was put up is exactly "critical" enough that OOCly knowing it changes anything. A key part to RPing is being able to separate OOC and IC.

Looking forward to what I assume is an entirely female (+1 for the herm) cast getting their brains fucked out. =3=7

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
 Name: Mia Bahkald.

Class: Fighter.

Race: Human.

Stats: 12 Str, 17 Dex, 15 Con, 8 Int, 13 Wis, 9 Cha.

HP: 25

Attack: d10

Level: 2

XP: 4

Moves: Bend Bars/Lift Gates, Armoured, Signature weapon, Merciless.

Racial move: Choose one weapon—you can always treat weapons of that type as if they had the precise tag. I choose swords to get the precise tag.

Alignment: Good. Defend those weaker than you and help others.

Gear: You carry your signature weapon and dungeon rations (5 uses, 1 weight) / Flexible scale armor (2 armor, 3 weight). 2 healing potions (0 weight), antitoxin (0 weight), dungeon rations (5 uses 1 weight), and poultices and herbs (1 weight). Dungeon rations (4 uses, 1 weight)

Signature weapon: Brisingr. Longsword, close range, sharp (+2 piercing), serrated edges (+1 damage) (the sword isnt actually serrated, just a very good sword but the enhancement is called serrated edges so... meh). It was given to her when she rose high enough in the ranks of the knights order, it is a gleaming gold tinted longsword with a high quality and never dulls, remaining razor sharp no matter what. The hilt is a dull black with a black leather strap wrapped around the handle for comfort, a small emblem, its meaning lost to the ages is embedded in the part of the hilt where the crossguard is. According to legend, brisingr was forged in the fires of a dragon, wielded by several other decorated knights in ages past it has a long history. She wears it in a simple black leather scabbard on her hip.

Bonds: N/A

Description: Mia is a 25 year-old woman, who stands at an above average height of 5'7. She has a toned build with some curves and a hint of muscle, she has long, apple red hair that reaches her middle back. Mia has normal green eyes and a pretty face, not extremely feminine but with nice soft features and fair skin. Her chest is average sized with two C cup breasts, she has a tight ass with long toned legs. Mia has a trim waist and shapely hips, her stomach is flat and taut, a faint hint of muscle is underneath. A long scar runs diagonally from her right shoulder blade to her trim waist, stopping before it would go around the side of her body, it was sustained during her escape from the enemy fort and although she could get it removed with magic she keeps it as a reminder of those she lost. Her pussy is a regular looking shaved slit with a 0.4 inch clit, she isn't a virgin but has only had sex a few times, she has a normal virgin anus.

Bio: She spent much of her young life in a small village on the edge of the kingdoms borders with her family, her father was training her to be a blacksmith and take over the family buisness when she was conscripted into the army at the age of 18. She enjoyed it at first and showed an immediate talent for the sword, rapidly rising through the ranks and eventually becoming a knight. However, when she and a few fellow soldiers were left for dead after a failed raid on a stronghold belonging to enemies of the kingdom, she had to fight her way out, losing all of her allies in the process.

She arrived in the capital a few weeks later bloodied and battered, quit the army and returned home, hoping to work under her father as a blacksmith and lead a quiet life. But in the time she has been away her father was taken ill and she is still too inexperienced to run the forge, so she has been forced into this mission by a country she holds no love for in order to pay for her fathers expensive healthcare and to feed her ageing parents. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark

Still missing anything?

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Name: Castella Grimwaltz

Class: Cleric

Level: 4

HP: 20

Attack: D6

Current XP: 0

Race: Human

Stats: 9 Str, 9 Dex, 12 Con, 13 Int, 17 Wis, 15 Cha

Corruption: 9

Moves: Devoted Healer (add level to healing amount), Divine Protection (+2 armor while wearing no armor), Serenity (Ignore the first -1 from a sustained spell)

Spells: Cure Moderate Wounds, Bless, Sanctuary, Invisibility

Rotes: Light, Sanctify, Guidance, Cure light wounds.

Racial Move: Diverse Faith, choose one wizard spell, you may cast it like it was a cleric spell. I choose Invisibility.

Alignment: Good, Endanger yourself to heal others.

Gear: Dungeon rations (4 uses, 1 weight), Holy celestial pendant (Two sided, one side is silver and looks like the moon while the other side is golden and looks like the sun), Godly Hammer (Close, 1 weight), Adventuring Gear (1 weight) and more dungeon rations (5 uses, 1 weight). Bovinium vial x2, Equinum vial, X-ray glasses, Floating rods, Speedo of Holding.

Bonds: N/A

Description: Castella (Cassy) stands exactly six feet tall at thirty years old.She has a slight thick body build which gives her a motherly apperance. Her hair is a dark and rich chocolate brown color that she keeps tied up in a bun, stunning golden eyes adorn her face above a cute button nose and plump kissable lips. Her face in general has a soft and warm appearance but can certainly turn on, what her colleges call, mom mode which gives her a strict , almost scary like look. Her skin is fair and mostly flawless save for two tatoos on her hands, a sun on her right hand and moon on her left. She sports two hefty F cup breasts, a plush heart shaped ass and long legs that carry her with graceful strides. Her hips are slightly broad to match her wider waist, while her stomach is flat it does carry a bit of soft squish to it when touched. Between her legs is a deepl human vagina, hymen already torn. Where her clit would be is instead an 11 inch long and 2 inch thick human cock. Two testicles hang in front of her pussy,each the size of a plumb. A normal anus sits between her cheeks where it belongs.

Bio: Castella grew up in a small village that was rather off the radar to the rest of the world. Everything changed when a group of missionaries showed up and began converting the town to the celestial faith. Cassy ignored it for the most part as any excitable child would, and had a fairly normal upbringing. Her mind was changed when she was twenty years old. She was out in the forest for a night time walk when she encountered a lone wandering undead. Frozen in fear all she could do is stare at it while it moved to feast on her flesh. She screamed and raised her hand only for a beam of moonlight to shoot from the sky and turn the zombie to ash. That sealed her faith, quickly becoming a pious woman of the sun and moon.

Now, ten years later, she has learned of this portal to a new godless realm and knew it was her duty to bring the protection of the sun and moon to the poor people that live there. To protect, teach and heal is what drives her forward into her next life changing path.

Last edited:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Okay, the characters all look good. I have to go for now, but I'll post again later this evening with some home brewed moves for the game. Hopefully, we'll start playing in a day or two.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
And it does seem like everyone's gonna be a chick. I suspect transformatives can rectify that. :p

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Yea, I have to agree with you there. But what about girldick that is horse dick? I think that is best dick of all time.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Alright! Who knows what kind of nonsense we will get up to? This is Mareth so dang near anything can happen.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
oh, actually spoiler, im a dudely dude.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
I don't have a current file for TiTS but by default I go for the cow TFs using Bovinium. Then I just go nuts using lactaid milk tank and lactaid overdrive. Once I am a walking milk factory I whore myself out to Sera until she gives me a semen friend candy and go hard on that till I cum nearly as much milk as I make.....that sounds so much weirder in text that I thought it would. On a side not I like to pick up the glowing body marks using sky sap, cause in my mind glowing gold lines on ebony skin looks amazing.

Anyway, what TFs do you go for Gamer?

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
ill just post it, also, thanks to etis (#resurrectetis) and his mod i was able to make the perfect specimen heres the description.

You started your journey as a half-gryvain, but you’ve become a dragon-man over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 9 feet and 5 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.87 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing an inquisitor’s robes, using a set of thermal undergarments for underwear, and girding your upper body with a mesh shirt.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with thick, rough gray skin. A set of retractable, needle-like fangs sit in place of your canines, just like a naleen. Overall, your visage has a square chin and chiseled jawline. Like twinkling beacons, luminous azure eyes seem to draw the attention of everyone around you. The shaggy, steel quill-hair atop your head is parted by a pair of rounded protrusions with small holes on the sides of your head that serve as your ears. Bony fins sprout behind them. Your mouth contains a thick, fleshy tongue that, if you so desire, can telescope to a distance of about four feet. It has sufficient manual dexterity that you can use it almost like a third arm.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and magnificent gray wings sprout from your shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. Swirls of luminous azure trace brighter accents across much of your form. Your human-shaped hands appear very demonic, tipped with sharp claws that seem to have replaced your fingernails. You have boyish hips that blend into your pillar-like waist, and your incredibly tight, perky ass molds closely against your form. Nine swishing, colorful fox’s tails extend from your incredibly tight, perky rump, curling around your body - the soft fur feels lovely. Your lithe legs are capped with flexible clawed feet. Sharp black nails grow where once you had toe-nails, giving you fantastic grip. Of course, your legs are partially transparent due to their ghostly nature. Your belly is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You’re ripped as hell, sporting the kind of muscle guys want and girls want around them. Much can be said about your pecs, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are black.

Your masculine endowment is concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. Your broad, aquamarine prick is 12 inches long and two inches across. With its tapered tip, there are few holes you wouldn’t be able to get into. It has a strange, knot-like bulb at its base, but doesn’t usually flare during arousal as a dog’s knot would. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your aquamarine member, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 2.5 inches wide when at full size. Your sloshing sack clings tightly to your groin, holding your two cute testicles snugly against you. You estimate each of them to be about two inches around and 0.6 inches across.

(HOLY CRAP THATS ALOT OF TEXT)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
What happened to everyone starting as humans? Like... wat

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
In BubbleLord's defense, this is not the place for posting descriptions. I think such a pose would be in the TiTS forum or over Private chat.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Regardless of that, you certainly have an interesting character there! I usually get fed up trying to get the right TFs to stack up and go for a more generalized apperance. Full panda, full cow...stuff like that.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
POWEROUTAGE! TELL MY LAPTOP I LOVE HER

Also you wouldn't believe my perks list...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Yea, probably not. If it is anything like CoC the perks go crazy after a while.