Return to Mareth. (OOC comments and discussion)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
I have not played either of those before, but I can look into them if there's something in particular you want to see.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Oh, okay then. I was thinking maybe Praying Mantis, orca and/or Displacer beast stuff, if that's okay.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hey everyone. So with various things going on in real life and the pace of this going so slowly, I feel it is time for me to move on from this website. Thanks for all the fun and all the smut, hope you all take care and have wonderful lives!

Much love, this is Floozer signing off for the last time.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Well, that's a bummer. And, unfortunately, with the last original player of this RP gone, and the funk I'm currently in as far as posting goes, I think it might be time to close the book on this thread. It's gone on far longer than I thought it would, and maybe that's part of the problem. I may startup a couple of new RPs a little later, and see if that helps, but I think I'm going to call Return to Mareth finished.
Sorry to the rest of you, I know how it feels to have a game fall out from under you right after you joined, but I hope you'll consider playing with me again in something new, after I manage to get back into my groove.