Return to Mareth. (OOC comments and discussion)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hmm, interesting, I'll look into introducing something in the next post or two.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Dranook will be promoted from pet to minion. =p

Maybe the cerberus has 3 distinct personalities depending on which head is "in charge" at the moment? One lazy pug-like, one cheerful husky like and one mean/rapey one?

Yeah, Ecna is the boss and I'm quite eager to see what they will cook up. =p

Last edited:

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
also if you want my personal opinion, i think the dog should be a comdey focal point on top of travel instead of smexy times, just because, lel

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Well, haven't had to fire this thread up in a while. Okay, with Woider officially withdrawing, and no sign of Kei, we need to decide the fate of this game. Floozer, Archangel, do you two still want to keep going? If so, do we want to open the doors for some new players?

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Awesome. If it does fall through then we can sau Cassey got addicted to shark cum and went to live with her alpha.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
I'm still staying. I have no problems with the rest of the community since... Well... I don't even interact with it. :p

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Okay, I guess I'll put out the word and try to get a couple more people to join.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Woah now. Ignorant bitch here again, just dropping in from the sidelines to say hey. Now it's absolutely none of my goddamn business, but to what in the community are we referring that's suddenly driving people out? I know I'm being a real snake for asking, but y'all have always been a blunt enough sort that I think I have to ask.

Oh yeah, and pleasantries. :) I don't know if it's fair to say I've been gone, since I've been watching some choice threads off and on in the backdrop, but hello again, all.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Honestly, I wish I knew. Probably just discussions that aren't supposed to be.... Well... I'll leave that unsaid.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Woah now. Ignorant bitch here again, just dropping in from the sidelines to say hey. Now it's absolutely none of my goddamn business, but to what in the community are we referring that's suddenly driving people out? I know I'm being a real snake for asking, but y'all have always been a blunt enough sort that I think I have to ask.

Oh yeah, and pleasantries. :) I don't know if it's fair to say I've been gone, since I've been watching some choice threads off and on in the backdrop, but hello again, all.

I didn't ask Woider to elaborate, so your guess is as good as mine.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
To each their own guys. Maybe something happened to Woider we know nothing about? Maybe he wants to RP without DMs looking over his shoulder all the time. Could be anything. Fact is, he is out now so lets respect that and move on.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Speaking of moving on, Reptillicus and Malice have expressed interest in joining. I'm still hashing out the details with them, but they might be coming aboard. I also invited Bubblelord, but have yet to hear back from him.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
I figuring out my charater right now what classes are you guys working with? As in what do you have already I'd be more then happy to help balance out the party.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Yes, we have a cleric and a fighter, but party balance isn't as big an issue in this game as it is in most. So, don't feel penned in when making your character, Rep. Just make a character that you want to play, and I'll take care of balancing the game around the party.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Name: Tokage Shizu (people usually just call her Shizu)

Class: thief (ninja)

Race: human.

stats: 10 Str, 16 Dex, 13 Con, 16 Int, 13 Wis, 9 Cha

Moves: backstab, tricks of the trade, trap expert. posioner, underdog, and cheap shot.

Racial Move: When you attack with a ranged weapon, deal +2 damage.

Alignment: lawful, she is ninja bound by honor not lust for gold or greed.

Signature weapon: Tokage clan wakazashi. (close, sharp, weight 1) A short katana style blade with Tokage clan emblem on the hilt (it looks like gold gecko). the hilt is otherwise unremarkable and matte black. its a cleanly made extremely sharp weapon meant for self defense and sneak attacks. the blade has a slight curve and has a wave pattern across it surface. Its a master work of a weapon made by the clan's own blacksmith along with secret mystic arts passed down throughout the clans history. its blade was made to gleam in sunlight when its drawn in surprise attack to further disorient her target. due to arts used during the forging process it's edge never grows dull and its incredibly durable. when not in use its put into a smooth, black, wooden sheath Ninja of the Tokage clan are giving these as a sort of badge of office once they complete their training, they regard these weapons with respect and reverence. Shizu treats hers with the utmost care.

Gear: 5 shuriken (thrown near wieght 0) dungeon rations (5 uses, 1 weight), Standard Tokage ninja garb (1 armor, 1 weight), 3 vails of sleep potion.

Bonds: nothing yet

Description: Shizu is short, black haired, and emerald green eyed. All Tokage clan members have these traits. She is still quite young being only 19, and it shows in her features. Her sikn is a bit on the pale side with a few freakles on her cheeks. Her face is still a bit child like with a cute little nose and squeezable cheeks. her chin comes to a slight point with her lips being just thick enough to be called "quite kissable". Her hair is kept short with a small pony tail in the back while a few long bits hang from her bangs. she is short, standing only around 5ft tall with a slim, athletic build. she is lightly muscled with visible abs and some definition in her legs. On her chest she bares a pair of perky C-cup breasts with cute bright pink nipples that just beg to be played with. Her butt is nice and round and while not being super big or anything has lots of give and softness despite the rest of her build. They are complemented by nice wide hips giving her little gap in her thighs. Her pussy is clean shaven with bright pink pussy lips and a clit that sticks out a little when roused from its hood. her little butthole is unspoiled and she is still a virgin, intact hymen and all.

She wears her Tokage clan ninja garb, a very dark green set of somewhat baggy shinobi style clothes. It covers most of her body as to not let her be seen to easily in the shadows. the sleeves and pant legs being the baggiest parts as to not hinder movement. it has many hidden pockets to allow her to carry things without fear of prying eyes. Her mouth and nose is also almost always covered if she can help it, covered by a scarf. (she can become very distressed without it!)

Bio: Shizu was born in a faraway place known as Tokage village, born into the ninja clan that watches over the valley that it sits upon. There she was tuaght the ways of the clan, stealth, speed, cunning, patience and most importantly loyalty. Her life was set in stone the moment she was born, she was to be protector of the people and punisher of the wicked. She never questioned this growing up for the most part, finding no greater honor then to serve her village. she showed natural aptitude for infiltration, sabotage, and stealth over all, so she set on the rast track to ninjahood. Completing her training and receiving her wakazashi at the age of 17.

for the next 2 years she served her people, thwarting bandit raids, and capturing criminals until one day a strange other worldly portal appeared in her village, and with it strange demon like entities.... with endowments that defy logic and strange powers to fill others with lust and desire. Of course the clan struck back hard and were able to push the demons back through the portal, but not with out people being taken into the demonic rift. Filled with cold anger and a desire to protect her home... she aganst orders went through the rift, dead set on infiltrating the realm and stopping the demons from threatening her home ever again.

Last edited: