Return to Mareth. (OOC comments and discussion)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
I like the character, but I do have a couple of questions, Rep. The two biggest being; how long has she been in Mareth, and do you want to start off in the city of Tel'Kara? If she's still a virgin, then I can't imagine she's been in Mareth for very long.
Also, Archangel, I thought you were a fighter?

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
I'm going to say she's only been there about maybe a few days two or three tops. she probably avoided most fights before they happened witch is way she's kept her virginity.

and sure, the city sounds fine.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
If she's only been in Mareth for a few days then she's not in the city. It takes longer than that to get to the place from any portal. But, we can say that she was found by one of the city scouts after only a few days, and they lead her to Tel'Kara, where she's only been for a few days.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
I'm waiting to get word back from at least on other person before I start up the game again. Once I do, there will be a time skip scene, and I'll introduce the new characters.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
the fun part about rping as a serious, no nonsense ninja will be writing her reaction to all the lewd goings on around her.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Hi sorry for the delay but work and stuff leaves one tired. So here is my character.

Name: Zera Cremar

Race: Salamander

Class: Immolator

Stats: 13 Str, 11 Dex, 15 Con, 9 Int, 8 Wis, 16 Cha

Moves: Burning Brand, Fighting Fire With Fire, Zuko Style, Give Me Fuel, Give me Fire, Hand Crafted (also are we starting on level 3 so don't we have more moves? First time with the Dungeon world game)

Race move: Non-magic heat and fire does not harm me.

Alignment: Neutral.

Weapon: Her flames.

Gear: Adventuring gear (5 uses, 1 weight), 2 health potions (0 weight), Dungeon Rations (5 uses 1 weight)

Bonds: none yet.

Description: A tall warrior from a volcanic mountain range, she has red smoldering eyes that make most people she looks at flush with lust. Zera has pale red flawless skin and ruby colored scales with D-cup breasts, wearing little more than a few pieces of clothes to cover her nipples, pussy and ass. She can often be loud and rude to those she feels as weak and will dominate them after a battle. Those that she likes will see her sightly softer side.

Bio: Zera lived on a volcanic mountain with her tribe of slamanders training day and night to harness the power of fire in both the physical and mental. When she came of age she was kicked from the village to see the world and find a mate. Currently she is wondering about the desert since she enjoys the dry heat of the place.

(Sorry is I made any mistakes and if this is bare bones but work leaves ya tired.)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Ooh, nobody has played that class yet, Malice. Now, salamander, that would make her a native of Mareth, which is fine, there are a few non-corrupted people out there, however I was planning to have you and Reptillicus start in the city of Tel'Kara, which is a tropical island. I figure, we can say that you were wandering the desert when you were found by one of the city scouts and lead there. Also, yes, you and Rep can go ahead and start at level three so that you're on mostly even terms with the other party members.

Well, if there are no other questions or concerns from anyone, I'll work on getting the next post for Return to Mareth up in the next day or two.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
oh if we're doing level three should I add more skills?

Heh, playing with Malice's character might be interesting~. she sounds like wouldn't get along with Shizu very well at first. their interactions will be fun to write I'm sure.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Yes, each time you level up you gain a new move, and increase one stat by one point.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Heads up folks, it looks like BubbleLord might be joining as well. Though I'll probably introduce his character a little later on.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Hello, I have read a fair bit of the IC thread and I would like to join, if that's okay with everyone. I am new to the forums, but am an experienced roleplayer, dice roller, and CoC rape victim.

Anything I need to read before making my character, (including the rulebook) please send it through if you'll accept a new druid.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hey, everybody. Just wanted to let you know that a new player is interested in joining the game. Chaotic Neutral Taco expressed his interest some time ago, and he and I have been doing a little game on the side since then. He seems to know his stuff, and doesn't look like he's going to disappear immediately. So, does anyone have any objections to a new player joining Return to Mareth?

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Cool, thanks. I've been toying with this character idea for a little bit. If we're starting at level three, I'll edit it.

Name: Lauvia Nettlebreaker

Class: Druid

Race: Human
Race move: Can shift into the form of any domesticated creature.

Stats:
Str: 12
Dex: 14
Con: 14
Int: 15
Wis: 16
Cha: 8

Moves:
Shapeshifter
Unencumbered, Unharmed
By Nature Sustained
Born Of The Soil: The Stinking Mire

Alignment: Neutral: Seeks to cleans corrupted nature.

Gear:
Hide armor (Spider silk robe)
Staff
Poultices and herbs

Description: Lauvia is quite youthful, about 19 and looking like it. She has long, braided raven hair which frames her feminine face. She always seems to have spiderweb in her hair, looking almost like a net keeping her hair together. She has light blue eyes, that seem to almost glow as if faerie lights in a bog. Her frame us rather slim, with somewhat curvy hips, and a pair of perky c-cup breasts. Her nipples are quite long, 3cm (about an inch), and a light pink, the same colour as her lips. She has a tight, shaved pussy, with a clit that can grow to 12cm (four inches) in length when aroused. She is very, very fertile, but is unaware of this, still being a virgin, having managed to keep away from the demons and spider-morphs if the swamp. She always wears her spider silk robe, a tight, for fitting outfit. The sleeves are detached, bound to her arms at the wrist and upper arm with old rope. The skirt is slit on both sides, and she wears leggings if similar designs to her sleeves. She never wears any shoes, being a bog witch. The silk is rather tough, having been made from stolen drider webs, and so can serve as a light, if revealing, armor.

Bio: Lauvia grew up in the swamps of Marae, making her a native to the corrupted lands. Despite this, her mother managed to raise her safely and purely. Her mother taught her how to be a bog witch, how to take the shapes of the wild things that lived there, the reptiles, bugs, amphibians and birds. One day her mother had vanished, so Lauvia needed to find a safer place to stay. While the bogs were her home, they were only safe when her mother protected her. She can make potions and poisons from most plants, even those not of the swamps of her home, and utilises them in every way she can. Having spent her life protected, she is still a virgin, and rather naive when the subject of sex comes up at all. Personality wise she is very distant from most people, but is rather friendly with those she considers "motherly". Despite her distant behavior, she can be quite mischievous, playing small pranks on others

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Well, I'm not hearing a no, and the character you cooked up seems in order, and makes sense; sort of the last remaining human native of Mareth thing going on. I'll introduce you in a few posts.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Ah sorry, missed this one. I am fine with it... just hope you don't go poof like the others.

Vale

Oct 27, 2018
The Land in the Middle
Hello, everyone!

I am new to the forums, but I have been the "Return to Mareth" RP for quite some and I was wondering: With the game in its current state, are you still accepting new players into the game?

Reading through this thread, I am aware that this game is being run with Dungeon World rulings.

I'll admit this right now: I am not familiar with the intricacies of DW.

However, my time playing 5e has given me familiarity with dice rolls and roleplaying, though I'd be glad to have an opportunity to combine that with my love for CoC (the other kind too if it's on the right person~).

My timezone is Eastern Standard Time (Maryland, GMT-5)

If you're willing to add another fighter to the party (I'm aware that Draanok (Archangel) is a fighter and in addition to that we have Castella (Floozer) as a cleric, Lauvia (Chaotic) as a druid, and Shizu (Reptillicus) as a thief/ninja)), then I would be honored if you guys would have me.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
So I just have to wonder, seeing as how there's stuff that's not in the original CoC, will we be using stuff from the Xianxia and/or Revamp mods?