Return to Mareth. (OOC comments and discussion)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Maybe after the Marae ceremony (?) thing is done, you should let us fuck around with each other for a bit, while you get back your creativity?

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
If you guys want to tell a little side story between you, don't let me stop you. And, as far as the kinky stuff goes, if you guys want more I can certainly oblige.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Sorry for the impromptu hiatus, everyone, but after brainstorming with a few other people, I think I've finally hammered out where I want the story to go, and can start getting things rolling again. Once more, I apologize for the long wait.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Nice! Though I might be a little distracted, and not want to post as much, due to the fact I'm moving apartments in a little over a week.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Speaking of which, I'll be hitting college in a couple of months. Even I might not be able to post as much as I used to.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
I'm always around... be it crazy early, or crazy late, or just at the right moment.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
If we're going by Mareth standards, two weeks have already passed. Shouldn't Natalie be a teenager by now?

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
I'm not having kids grow quite as fast as they did in the actual game. Basically, for every month that passes, in game, Natalie matures by about a year. Right now, she looks about two, and just started talking.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Not sure how that kind of stuff would work in Mareth, and I'm not sure Elliana is that much for formalities and monogamy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Not really. It could just be for the two involved rather than the masses.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina decided she needs a life mate. Will probably get herself a doggo or a gold fish or something.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
I was half expecting Mina to try to make Draanok her pet. That would have been hilarious.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
I expected her to try and be the 'mistress' between Elli and Cassy! XD

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
I've been fucking around with the idea of a pet for mina for a while but I'd feel bad to leave all of the work on constructing it to our dear Ecna so I did create a few rough ideas I'd like your input on. First I think I need to say I was aiming for something small and cute/fugly but I came across something that changed my mind and it would be this:

I simply cannot not see Mina doing that in game so now we have a very large dog sized template to work with. The easy solution would be a cerberus puppy or a chimera youngling but there are other avenues to explore, the first being a temperamental giant koala (drop bear =p) and the second being a giant wolpertinger simply because it's a fucked up thing to be riding around.

And yes, I only intend to use it for riding around (maybe sexy hi-jinxes cause why not?) but not actual battle because Mina isn't a ranger (tho I do have a spare point I can get the animal companion thingy as a multiclass talent).

What do you all think?