What Kind Of races would you like to see

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
hello everyone im very curious about what kind of mobs you would like to see or have a tf of
personally i would love these three 
Fennec fox i adore those little foxes they are cute and adorable and i see my main foe character being one of these or even a npc 
Fairy as there are fairy's in the glade id like for a tf to be made for them as i love fairy wings
Kitsune my top fave mythical creature 

what about you guys?

CommodoreBiggles

Aug 28, 2015
No real specific race really, I'd just like to have more mobs in the Desert while waiting for the current ones to like the Scorpion girl to be expanded on. Here's to forever hoping for mantis girls from the scepter quest to be implemented as a new enemy mob type

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
More Dragons, some Bears, some Bees for the Bears to bug and chase for honey :p  and maybe a few Squirrels too?

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Is it possible to have simian or monkey race? I'll agree on having maybe a squirrel or chipmunk type?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I would like to see a draconic race personally. 

For now Momo and Kadja would be all we can get closest to the draconic race...when they both will be more fleshed/added tot he game.

Ok as for thread subject...more chimeras (no Layla like but with such aminal mix like classic chimera of myths ^^) or more manticors/mantis-like species.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
I vote for more mythical races instead of regular anthros.

betobtz

Jan 23, 2016
Crocodiles, pandas, and maybe a deer.

I really love to see how someone makes a mollusc like a clam or an oyster sexy and/or sexable.

PD: Almost forget about the praying mantis, a praying mantis nun.

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
well id like just more full anthro versions of the tf's that are already in the game

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
I'm all for the monkey men. One of em could jerk the player off with all four hands :)

So much this. Also, I think I'd like mice, rats, and maybe a few bulls.

L

Lawleious

Me just add tons of me or badass dragons maybe a spider here or there

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Fairies I like fairies and they can enable size-play

In a similar vein Frost Giants/Giantesses, what can I say I am a sucker for some one who literally melts for your Hot Hot loving

and one I've never seen Herm-Ettin one head male one female, permanently antsy as neither half can play with their bits while the other half is watching.

VisaTori

Feb 5, 2016
I'm a weird guy and have a... Thing most might call a fetish for long tongues and descriptive scenes using one for anything are always up there in my book. So my biggest hope is an Anteater. Furries don't give those critters enough love. Keeping myself in check, just pure self play alone with the tongue is a major bonis in mu book. Male or female.

More traditionally and or practical? I'd settle for some more avians. Owls to be precise.

Last edited by a moderator:

VisaTori

Feb 5, 2016
Being able to make out while doing a lady doggy style would be pretty hot if odd.

The srufdAlrigh if this looks weird something odd with forum and phone but... The stuf people think that I havent Sometime surpriaes me

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Slug or Snail girls. Sticky skin and uber-slow sex as you're trapped stuck to her just trips some kinks with me for some reason.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Slug or Snail girls. Sticky skin and uber-slow sex as you're trapped stuck to her just trips some kinks with me for some reason.

I'm thinking the appeal for me would be slippery skin that makes makes it so that she'd have to ride to keep from slipping away. Not to mention the boob jobs.