I CREATED A NEW SKIN COLOR

Kiwirar

Oct 13, 2015
I didn't want it, but I did it.

Au Ronce Gray skin + Bamboo Sap = Pale Gray Skin

That's not even listed as a possibility on the wiki page.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Oh yeah, pale gray is a potential skin color in the item itself--I might have overlooked it when filling out the wiki. It just doesn't have an explicit accent color tied to it (so it's luminous violet by default), though I think the accent color for that skin was originally supposed to be a "glow-y" black color, though that was cut due to not making sense or something. It might be listed in JimThermic's docs, possibly.

Kiwirar

Oct 13, 2015
Oh yeah, pale gray is a potential skin color in the item itself--I might have overlooked it when filling out the wiki. It just doesn't have an explicit accent color tied to it (so it's luminous violet by default), though I think the accent color for that skin was originally supposed to be a "glow-y" black color, though that was cut due to not making sense or something. It might be listed in JimThermic's docs, possibly.

Oh...okay. I'll just go slam my uninventive head into a wall.

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Jacques00 speaks truefax. Gray was meant to go with luminous black. I had it in my head how such a strange color would work, but upon further research into things like black light sabers, it didn't seem feasible without a white outline to define it. It's kind of an accident that light gray is still in there. 

Kiwirar

Oct 13, 2015
Jacques00 speaks truefax. Gray was meant to go with luminous black. I had it in my head how such a strange color would work, but upon further research into things like black light sabers, it didn't seem feasible without a white outline to define it. It's kind of an accident that light gray is still in there. 

So I discovered scrapped/non-scrapped content?

Woo!

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015

But then how else will people become Drows?