Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Hay yeah, the place is like a random bit generator," Smithy answers and sits on the crate, apparently enjoying the solid steel under his grey plot. "With Everfree this close and the bounty hunter legislation everyone needs things built or fixed and a smith like myself is always busy." With a glance around, about and roundabouts the earth pony continues with a growing smile.  "Except when the house needs to be repaired and the forge expanded."

"Bounty hunter legislation? What's so dangerous around here that fighters are in such demand?... Who is this Everfree?" Rivet asks, hastily adding, "I'm sure you can tell, but I'm not from around here. You don't need to talk about it if you don't want to but... Well, I am going to be living here awhile, so it'd be nice to be in the know."

If the topic doesn't put Smithy off, Rivet will listen to his answer before turning to another subject he's interested.

"So what about this forge? What kind of things do you make there? You wouldn't happen to allow visitors, would you?" Rivet is practically squirming excitement.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Amity does indeed notice this, and is very thankful as it means she gets licked even more by her friend who has pinned her down and keeps licking her all over. Amity herself barks happily and wags her whole body in excitement at being licked so much.

Amity's big friend gives a very solid "Woof!" as a response before rushing over Amity to chase after the ball once again, attempting to send it booping into Amity's nose...while panting happily as they wag that big shiny tail.

The elemental mare splits into her seven elemental forms again and tells the nymphs to choose which one they like the most, all of the mommies happily smiling at the little ones.

She tells them that they can discover which element they have the greatest affinity for by closing their eyes and following their instincts, since Chroma's elemental forms radiate with elemental power.

Six nymphs fly over to kiss the Dark Mommy's nose, one goes squeak-demanding cuddles from Water Mommy and three just squeak indecisively before trying to fly up and boop the Pink Mommy to ask her for a hug.

"Bounty hunter legislation? What's so dangerous around here that fighters are in such demand?... Who is this Everfree?" Rivet asks, hastily adding, "I'm sure you can tell, but I'm not from around here. You don't need to talk about it if you don't want to but... Well, I am going to be living here awhile, so it'd be nice to be in the know."

If the topic doesn't put Smithy off, Rivet will listen to his answer before turning to another subject he's interested.

"So what about this forge? What kind of things do you make there? You wouldn't happen to allow visitors, would you?" Rivet is practically squirming excitement.

Smithy is clearly happy for conversation and cracks open a small stachel of dry bread and bottled water which he shares with Rivet while the smith speaks, breaking occasionally to much on his luncheon but oddly enough Smithy frequently makes waves as he speaks but only with his left-sided hooves.

"First of all, Everfree Forest is the most rampant place full of monsters and more monsters. It's just north of here and so far as the Empress knows it's never going to stop trying to grow: hence the big business to keep it contained by hoof or claw. Nice to meet you and welcome, by the way. Hope you didn't meet too many monsters if you came through the place - well unless you came in through one of the Sorceresss' Gates." 'Smithy pauses with a smile for water. "Bounty Hunter Legislation is....ehh, I don't know. Something about past, crimes used to soar so once Empress got married to the princesses some laws got passed and these days crime is nonexistent and employment rates are near a hundred percent." 

Smithy offers a nonchalant shrug before he pauses for long gulps of water. "If you ask me, it's the best idea ever. I can get close to a hundred orders a day for a simple troop-grade weapon, even if just gear maintenance. Back in the days before the imperial family I would have gotten one or two orders, and that to just sharpen scissors. Anyway, forge. Well it's a forge, with bellows and the bells and whistles. I could talk your ears off on that since, well, I'm a smith obviously."

Again Smithy pauses but now for breath. "My forge though..." And then the earth pony grins. "I ordered a neat custom job from the guys and gals at the Hellfire Forge and, well." There is a very smug grin on the pony's lips now. "Let's say I never have to yell at somepony for not getting the flames hot enough. I make repairs and gear inspections but I can form up anything it it's metal and I get enough time. As for visitors, maybe?"

Smithy shrugs. "When the job is finished you can come in, sure. Thinking of starting yourself a business as well? It's always nice to have new blood in the business."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Amity's big friend gives a very solid "Woof!" as a response before rushing over Amity to chase after the ball once again, attempting to send it booping into Amity's nose...while panting happily as they wag that big shiny tail.

Amity boops with her own nose and happily wags her whole body back at her fellow Pet, inviting them to come over and pounce of the Princess some more and/or slobber on her further. Amity is having a very great time and hopes there can be more of such fun as soon as possible. 

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Amity boops with her own nose and happily wags her whole body back at her fellow Pet, inviting them to come over and pounce of the Princess some more and/or slobber on her further. Amity is having a very great time and hopes there can be more of such fun as soon as possible. 

Amity's happy tail-wagging causes Amity's friend to come over and pounce on Amity once again with happy little yips rising with each lick, each of which leaves a trail of happy slobber all over Amity's face.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Again Smithy pauses but now for breath. "My forge though..." And then the earth pony grins. "I ordered a neat custom job from the guys and gals at the Hellfire Forge and, well." There is a very smug grin on the pony's lips now. "Let's say I never have to yell at somepony for not getting the flames hot enough. I make repairs and gear inspections but I can form up anything it it's metal and I get enough time. As for visitors, maybe?"

Smithy shrugs. "When the job is finished you can come in, sure. Thinking of starting yourself a business as well? It's always nice to have new blood in the business."

Rivet frowns as he sees Smithy favoring only his left side. He wants to ask about it, but refrains for fear of sounding rude. Instead, he continues the small talk. The pony alchemist tries to think of something that would produce a consistently hot flame, but none are practical.

"I'd certainly like to see it. I'm fair at metalwork myself, you know. If I have the time, I'd really like to see the ins and outs of the trade. Maybe even help with some forging, if you'll let me. I've gotten hired on as an assistant for a professor at the Institute of Applied Health Sciences, so I don't know how much free time I'll have but... I'd really like to give it a try."

Rivet also chews on what Smithy mentions about the Gates. Maybe he could give some information about how Rivet arrived in this world.

"Erm, Smithy? You mentioned something about Gates? Is there some other way to reach Ponyville besides the roads? Who is this Sorceress?..."

Last edited by a moderator:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Amity's happy tail-wagging causes Amity's friend to come over and pounce on Amity once again with happy little yips rising with each lick, each of which leaves a trail of happy slobber all over Amity's face.

Amity does her best to lick, bap, and nibble on her friend to the best of her ability in order to express her excitement and egg on the nice pup to keep playing with the latex-coated Princess. So excited is Amity that she even baps the underside of her larger friend with her back legs as well.

ZinkShecoat

Alice continues to wait, tapping a hoof to the music.

A soft female voices breaks the crackling and the classical music. "And we have our first winner. Number 3654-G, our lucky recipient is currently sitting, listening aboard the ship Iustitia." The announcer claps a bit, slowly. "Good job, your prize will arrive by the evening." She chuckles a little bit. "When you have the chance, please ping back to Arcadia to check in and claim your reward. Better luck next time, everybody~"

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
A soft female voices breaks the crackling and the classical music. "And we have our first winner. Number 3654-G, our lucky recipient is currently sitting, listening aboard the ship Iustitia." The announcer claps a bit, slowly. "Good job, your prize will arrive by the evening." She chuckles a little bit. "When you have the chance, please ping back to Arcadia to check in and claim your reward. Better luck next time, everybody~"

"Sweet babies!" Alice exclaims in excitement, doing a celebratory dance under her futon as she responds to the results of the raffle. "This's gonna be fun."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Six nymphs fly over to kiss the Dark Mommy's nose, one goes squeak-demanding cuddles from Water Mommy and three just squeak indecisively before trying to fly up and boop the Pink Mommy to ask her for a hug.

The Darks Mommy is actually surprised and a little embarrased that she's the nymph-favourite right now, but at the same time, she's quite happy and snuggles them with her mane.

The Water Mommy snuggles the very demanding squeaker, glad to have one who likes her.

The Aether Mommy pick the three that came to her up and nuzzles them happily.

They all then go up from the central hall into an elemental playground where one can find all sorts of toys that produce very pretty effects if the right elemental magic is used on them there are also ponds, caves, clouds and many more other things to give a real playground feeling. There are also a few separate rooms where the little ones can be taught about magic, but that will only play a minor role in this environment.

When Kiro finally reached the reception, he told the receptionist that he's here to work, to which the receptionist responds by pointing him to the office of immigration.

He's quite happy that everyone so far seems to be rather polite and accepting, so he goes to the designated office with a rather positive feeling, knocking at the door once he reaches it.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
They all then go up from the central hall into an elemental playground where one can find all sorts of toys that produce very pretty effects if the right elemental magic is used on them there are also ponds, caves, clouds and many more other things to give a real playground feeling. There are also a few separate rooms where the little ones can be taught about magic, but that will only play a minor role in this environment.

The nymphs ride on their respective Mommy's back and look around with the infinite curiosity of the young but latch onto their ride with too much comfort to let go just yet. One of the nymphs on Dark Mommy's mane even curls up there with a content yawn.

Amity does her best to lick, bap, and nibble on her friend to the best of her ability in order to express her excitement and egg on the nice pup to keep playing with the latex-coated Princess. So excited is Amity that she even baps the underside of her larger friend with her back legs as well.

Amity's friend is very happy to continue trying to turn Amity's face into slobber but leaps away again tail wagging and looks back to Amity with an excited pair of eyes, panting and swishing their tail again a moment before dashing off...and halts to see what Amity does.

Rivet also chews on what Smithy mentions about the Gates. Maybe he could give some information about how Rivet arrived in this world.

"Erm, Smithy? You mentioned something about Gates? Is there some other way to reach Ponyville besides the roads? Who is this Sorceress?..."

"You're studying at the Institutes? That's great; you'll go far with their papers," Smithy agrees on the academic matter before taking another long drink. "I myself graduated on the adult classes for Applied Physics and made my major papers on thermodyamics - in other words I studied fire in lots of ways."

It is when Rivet brings up the Sorceress that the smith pauses to peer at Rivet in silence that lasts for several long seconds. "The Sorceress of Everfree Forest is a mystical figure to most but us here in Ponyville know she is a local who was good." The grin Smithy gives Rivet is not a nice grin: it is full of teeth and confidence. "As in, she could back in the day bring a meteor screaming from the space and create a rift to space to let the thing smash into whoever was stupid enough to make her angry." 

The Smithy laughs at Rivet's facial expression and slaps the other pony on the withers, a bit under the spot where neck joints begin. "Ah, she is a good pony. A little rough but reliable. She deals in mystical and dangerous but everypony around here likes her. If you need serious magics she's your mare but be ready to pay a fortune. She is not cheap, so most folks prefer the Desert Wind to their magics and mysteries."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Ah, she is a good pony. A little rough but reliable. She deals in mystical and dangerous but everypony around here likes her. If you need serious magics she's your mare but be ready to pay a fortune. She is not cheap, so most folks prefer the Desert Wind to their magics and mysteries."

Rivet thinks on what Smithy has told him. This Sorceress definitely sounded like someone who might be able to give him some answers about the bizarre nature of his arrival in Equestria... The question was how he got to her, or if he even wanted the information she potentially had. By all rights, the forest sounded like a place where a wayward pony could end up in some monster's belly...

Rivet is also nervous about rediscovering who he was before all this. Everything was in place for him to lead a good life doing what he loved... But the thrill of discovery still resonates deep within his heart. Whether on the lab bench or in the wide world, the Alchemist can't bear to leave questions unanswered.

He thanks Smithy for the food and conversation.

"Maybe we can hang out some time after we're both off of work," He suggests shyly.

Happy with his new acquaintance and extremely excited to start his work with Green Leaf tomorrow, Rivet will bed down for the night and try to get some sleep.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The nymphs ride on their respective Mommy's back and look around with the infinite curiosity of the young but latch onto their ride with too much comfort to let go just yet. One of the nymphs on Dark Mommy's mane even curls up there with a content yawn.

There are a ton of toys and other things to play with for the nymphs. Little cars in different colours that can all be fueled by magic, toys like cubes that start bouncing when magic is infused in them, transparent cubes that set of tiny fireworks of the respective element inside and a lot more.

The mommies gently asks the nymphs if they feel like playing a little with the toys, also curious to see if the nymphs can figure out the toys, going to the toys and using her magic to activate the toys with it so they can maybe copy what she does.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Amity's friend is very happy to continue trying to turn Amity's face into slobber but leaps away again tail wagging and looks back to Amity with an excited pair of eyes, panting and swishing their tail again a moment before dashing off...and halts to see what Amity does.

Amity hops up to her paws, whole body wagging happily, before running off after her friend to see what the bigger pup wants to show her.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015

The sun begins its graceful fall into the horizon, darkening the skies around it. Once it has vanished into the horizon, the color of the sky soon deepened. The once light blue sky now is a deep navy, the perfect shade to contrast the stars. Countless gleams filled the sky, making the moon's job easier to fill the atmosphere with its its cooling light. Once the heat of the sun has vanished, the night can truly begin.
---
Many businesses will be closed at these hours, but there are still things you can do for the time being.  What will you do?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
After night fell, a few knocks filled the air, coming from the other side of Alice's door.

Grinning quite lewdly, Alice strolls over to her door to invite in her maid for the day.

ZinkShecoat

Grinning quite lewdly, Alice strolls over to her door to invite in her maid for the day.

A green furred hound wearing an eyepatch looks down at the pony, uncrossing her arms and nodding slowly. "Alice?" The diamond dog is dressed in a black dress with white frills, the skirt stopping at the mid point of her calves. She's wearing black boots polished to a shine, typical white headdress, white apron, black fingerless gloves with dress-cuffs and a shoulder holster, complete with pistol under her left arm and two extra clips under the right. "Unless I'm in the wrong place?" The scent that wafts off the hound is a mix of cigars and green apples.

*Reference

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Happy with his new acquaintance and extremely excited to start his work with Green Leaf tomorrow, Rivet will bed down for the night and try to get some sleep.

Hours pass and as it does the background noise grows quiet.

Smithy joins Rivet in sleep...

And then something inevitably prods Rivet on hoof some hours later while a faint, if a slightly familiar voice whispers.

"Rivet?"

The mommies gently asks the nymphs if they feel like playing a little with the toys, also curious to see if the nymphs can figure out the toys, going to the toys and using her magic to activate the toys with it so they can maybe copy what she does.

Most of the nymphs passed their time with toy cars before curling up hugging a Mommy - so the shroud of darkness went to fetch some new nymphs while depositing the little sleepers into safe cocoons. Promptly, the new arrivals were very curious about the cars and made varied sounds imitating how the cars hopped, banged, thrrrp'd, thhrrr'd, prrr'd, srrrrr'd, zzzzzz'd or outright buzzed forth, often flying with a nymph's hoof or Art helping the car along.

A few of the nymphs try to find a ball or an aeroplane but one of them even asks Pink Mommy if there is a doll to play with - the nymph in question does so by projecting the idea of a mini-nymph which looks very much like a teddy bear the nymph remembers playing with, along with twelve sisters.

Amity hops up to her paws, whole body wagging happily, before running off after her friend to see what the bigger pup wants to show her.

The big friend was madly happy to play chase with Amity, to the point where said friend outright collapsed on the carpet and had to be carried to her mobile petbed for a nap.

In the meantime The Empress finished her meeting and comes to pick up her puppy, leaning down to rub noses with the squeaky and shiny puppy.

"Did my pet have fun meeting a new friend?" she purrs warmly while her eyes smile at her silly pet's slobbery face.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
{Scene Change}
<cut to the Domino Hive>
As the darkness of the night descends upon Ponyville's rural form and the lights fade, a small shop known to many of the inhabitants seems to light up in the crystal clear colors of frozen ice. The shop is a cozy thing: its clothing racks are pillars of ice that spread a minty scent to the air and reflect on the many displayed garments a beautiful light while the shop itself is a roomy thing, with the cash registers neatly on the sides and a few in the middle for customer's ease. Beneath it stirs a hive.

The hive has carved its way both deep and carefully, while leaving consistent pillars to support the city. The pillars help the changelings spawn here and there with a clear idea of building; like the skillfully carved structure of a snowflake's form, the hive's entrance in the middle, and where the queen has her nest. The hive is lit up with bright bulbs of snow lanterns, which allow the small flames within the ice to illuminate with the millions of light rays the clear ice reflects.

At the nursery for the nymphs in the hive stand a few adult changelings in one of the areas set aside for lounging.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
{Scene Change}
<cut to the Domino Hive>
As the darkness of the night descends upon Ponyville's rural form and the lights fade, a small shop known to many of the inhabitants seems to light up in the crystal clear colors of frozen ice. The shop is a cozy thing: its clothing racks are pillars of ice that spread a minty scent to the air and reflect on the many displayed garments a beautiful light while the shop itself is a roomy thing, with the cash registers neatly on the sides and a few in the middle for customer's ease. Beneath it stirs a hive.

The hive has carved its way both deep and carefully, while leaving consistent pillars to support the city. The pillars help the changelings spawn here and there with a clear idea of building; like the skillfully carved structure of a snowflake's form, the hive's entrance in the middle, and where the queen has her nest. The hive is lit up with bright bulbs of snow lanterns, which allow the small flames within the ice to illuminate with the millions of light rays the clear ice reflects.

At the nursery for the nymphs in the hive stand a few adult changelings in one of the areas set aside for lounging.

Among the adult changelings in the lounging area stands one with a black carapace, eighteen white spots forming two square formations of nine spots each. He was checking up on the young changelings, making sure they were healthy.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
And then something inevitably prods Rivet on hoof some hours later while a faint, if a slightly familiar voice whispers.

"Rivet?"

"Huh! Wuh!?" Rivet, apparently a naturally light sleeper, bolts upright after the brief contact against his hoof. He is so startled that he tangles himself in the bunk bed's blankets and tumbles over the side in a bleary-eyed, groaning heap. Hopefully he didn't wake any of his bunkmates.

He tries to locate the individual who woke him.

"Is it morning already?.. I didn't oversleep, did I?"

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Among the adult changelings in the lounging area stands one with a black carapace, eighteen white spots forming two square formations of nine spots each.

<cut to ???>
"How are the nymphs doing?"  "Do they need anything?"
One of the adult changelings asked the eighteen spotted changeling.  The specific changeling had no spots on their carapace, and were only a few centimeters taller than the spotted changeling they were talking to.  

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
"They're fine." the spotted changeling said. "Nothing to worry about, no need to give any of them special treatment, they're all doing as well as expected." the spotted changeling, apparently a medic, answered.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"They're fine." the spotted changeling said. "Nothing to worry about, no need to give any of them special treatment, they're all doing as well as expected." the spotted changeling, apparently a medic, answered.

<cut to ???>
"Okay okay.  I got that they are fine after three third time you said it."  
The spotless changeling giggled with the spotted changeling medic repeating their statement. 

The spotless changeling quickly smiles to their sibling as they begin playing with their younger siblings, 
"I can't blame you for being attentive though."  "I heard these nymphs came from a particularly large clutch, so we will have our hooves full for a bit."

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to ???>
"Okay okay.  I got that they are fine after three third time you said it."  
The spotless changeling giggled with the spotted changeling medic repeating their statement. 

The spotless changeling quickly smiles to their sibling as they begin playing with their younger siblings, 
"I can't blame you for being attentive though."  "I heard these nymphs came from a particularly large clutch, so we will have our hooves full for a bit."

"I'd prefer free time to full hooves." the medic changeling said. "Still, Mother likes healthy nymphs, and ensuring their good health is therefore within my best interest. I may gain her favor, which is always a good thing."

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"I'd prefer free time to full hooves." the medic changeling said. "Still, Mother likes healthy nymphs, and ensuring their good health is therefore within my best interest. I may gain her favor, which is always a good thing."

<cut to ???>
"Don't think like that."  "We are doing this because we care about mother and our siblings."  "Not because we her to start having favorites."
The spotless changeling's face twisted into a brief frown along with letting out an annoyed whine from their sibling's words. 

"Besides, what favor could matter so much to you where you would say that anyway?"
The spotless changeling asked before they sat down near the nymphs and their spotted sibling.  A couple of the more adventurous nymphs began crawling and squeaking at the spotless changeling. 

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to ???>
"Don't think like that."  "We are doing this because we care about mother and our siblings."  "Not because we her to start having favorites."
The spotless changeling's face twisted into a brief frown along with letting out an annoyed whine from their sibling's words. 

"Besides, what favor could matter so much to you where you would say that anyway?"
The spotless changeling asked before they sat down near the nymphs and their spotted sibling.  A couple of the more adventurous nymphs began crawling and squeaking at the spotless changeling. 

"Don't be silly, of course I care about Mother. And our siblings." he said. "Still, what's wrong with having a little extra motivation?"

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"Don't be silly, of course I care about Mother. And our siblings." he said. "Still, what's wrong with having a little extra motivation?"

<cut to ???>
"Favoritism if you are going through that route you are talking about."  "Every single one of us is loved by mother greatly and equally, and that should be enough motivation." 
The spotless changeling explains to their sibling.  The changeling wanted to explain more, but one of the nymphs began nibbling at their ear, causing the spotless changeling to squeak out of surprise. 

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to ???>
"Favoritism if you are going through that route you are talking about."  "Every single one of us is loved by mother greatly and equally, and that should be enough motivation." 
The spotless changeling explains to their sibling.  The changeling wanted to explain more, but one of the nymphs began nibbling at their ear, causing the spotless changeling to squeak out of surprise. 

"...Yeah, I guess you're right..." the medic conceded. He smirked a bit as the nymph nibbled the spotless changeling's ear. "Can't handle the attention of a little nymph?" he asked.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"...Yeah, I guess you're right..." the medic conceded. He smirked a bit as the nymph nibbled the spotless changeling's ear. "Can't handle the attention of a little nymph?" he asked.

<cut to ???>
"I-I can!"  "All nibbles feel weird on my ear-Squeak!"
The spotless changeling squeaked out before they gently coaxed the nymph to let go of their ear.  The nymph was the give their sibling's hoof to nibble on for the mean time.

The spotless changeling bit their lip as they continued looking at their sibling, clearing their throat to recover from the squeak,
"I'm sorry for getting on a tirade."  "I just don't want mother to start taking favorites."  "I have heard too many stories of how taking favorites ruin anything."