What is your wish list for characters?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
The marches have never really been in a good place around hawkthorne huh, I'm gonna blame carmen because its funny. But Kas just seems like yet another problem for them that ended up expanding to the entire marches.

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
What Imperial army?

The empire Carmen's family represented hasn't existed in over two centuries.
It's just a description of what she stands for. To show that the Wolf is not her friend.

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
Gweyr didn't balance work and battle.
Her balance mean what she and her teammates doing, a battle group defend her compatriots who are still working. Not need everyone to fight the invaders, there just need a little groups, and Gweyr show that worked. Or what, trust the robber on the road but not believe the people can defend themselves? At least, Self-defense don't loot in their hometowns.

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
@Savin , I just need a answer: Was Carmen wary of the natives of this land?
you can told me I'm wrong.

Spidereggs

Sep 4, 2021
It's just a description of what she stands for. To show that the Wolf is not her friend.
She has an army of exactly one knight (who she then has follow the champ), and a crumbling castle. She's hardly in a position to enforce authority over the village, and the villagers seem to prefer it that way. Even if organizing a militia might be viable (and the town does have a small guard garrison), I doubt Carmen could have effective command over them.

Reactions: Burnerbro

AdelSAD

May 10, 2021
Her balance mean what she and her teammates doing, a battle group defend her compatriots who are still working. Not need everyone to fight the invaders, there just need a little groups, and Gweyr show that worked. Or what, trust the robber on the road but not believe the people can defend themselves? At least, Self-defense don't loot in their hometowns.
This is called the militia. However, I doubt there are enough people in the town to form a militia. What about combining military life with work in individual settlements... In the Russian Empire Alexei Arakcheyev and Emperor Alexander I created such settlements. It was an epic fail.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Isnt Carmen also part of the 3 immortal old ladies the other 2 being that damn tanuki and foxy grandma?

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
She has an army of exactly one knight (who she then has follow the champ), and a crumbling castle. She's hardly in a position to enforce authority over the village, and the villagers seem to prefer it that way. Even if organizing a militia might be viable (and the town does have a small guard garrison), I doubt Carmen could have effective command over them.
So she rely on the MM.
Carmen is the native of this land. Garth and the folk of Hawkethorne / Harvest Valley are the foreign settlers.
And that the reason they won't be on exactly the same side.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
IIRC, Carmen is an actual literal vampire.
Thought she was a cumpire or was that just a joke?
Also with what content we have right now, out of those three ladies I still would choose Evergreen.. best momma tanuki.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Thought she was a cumpire or was that just a joke?
Also with what content we have right now, out of those three ladies I still would choose Evergreen.. best momma tanuki.
You mean the one character who is literally evil aligned? Like she is actually a not good person even more so then i'd say Kas is at some points.

Reactions: Mercuriussnake

JBento

Oct 30, 2021
Hawkethorne is like 50 people, tops. It doesn't have a large enough population base to pull this off, even if they WERE all capable of fighting, which is definitely not the case. And they need to be self-sufficient because the roads are currently a no-go. I think a LOT of Hawkethorne's economy was a result of it being a useful waypoint and crossroads between Khor'Minos to the east, Winter City to the north, and the centaurs and maretaurs (and Tychris?) to the south, and that income source is shot to hell in like 5 different ways right now. Kohaku must be making a KILLING these days. Good on my little golden fox.

EDIT: @Emily Smith SOMEBODY calls her a vampire, no cum qualifier attached. Can't recall who.

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
making a KILLING
perhaps just rape, that coc's style.
Maybe you are right. But I will not change my attitude of Carmen. That make sense she take MM's service by the economic considerations. But I do believe her views on "foreigners" influenced the decision.

AdelSAD

May 10, 2021
Its because I have trouble myself understanding the liking of outright evil characters.
Well, there will always be people who like "bad" or "evil", after all it's a fiction and our conscience is clear.

By the way, could you tell me why you think Evergreen is evil? Honestly, I haven't had much contact with her, so I couldn't form an opinion about Evergreen. Just out of curiosity.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Well, there will always be people who like "bad" or "evil", after all it's a fiction and our conscience is clear.

By the way, could you tell me why you think Evergreen is evil? Honestly, I haven't had much contact with her, so I couldn't form an opinion about Evergreen. Just out of curiosity.
Because it has been actually stated that she is, also even without that scenes involving her magic hint at that, like very heavily, like have you gotten the scene with the transofrmation magic with Senja. Magic that good boys and girls use wouldnt fucking kill you if you slightly messed up.

AdelSAD

May 10, 2021
Magic that good boys and girls use wouldnt fucking kill you if you slightly messed up.
I'm not sure this counts as an argument at all (no offense). Magic is magic, not good or evil. That's why Senja and her sisters should spend more time practicing it under Evergreen's watch to use that magic without harming themselves. But having the lecture and practice in the main hall was a bad choice, but that is more incompetence as a teacher than malice. But I should read more carefully in the future when it comes to tanuki or Evergreen in the game.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Honestly, while I can see why Evergreen is bad news, she is not that bad (as of time of writing this) in comparison to rest of the cast. Here are some of them

Driders
Arona and orcs and their relience on slavery.
Kitsune and their whole "equal exchange" thing.
What Alyssa has done to Ryn.
Cultists
Quin, his background and magic fuckery
Mercs
Wyverns
Temple of Mallach

Like, when everyone is a terrible being (my champion included) doing stuff as simply using your children and adventures as back up battery seems normal to me.

Need I remind you that 3 of our 9 companions tried to rape us or turned on us.

Like, what makes Evergreen in her current state worst than anyone else ?

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Its because I have trouble myself understanding the liking of outright evil characters.
You like rapist Kitsunes (btw I too like Kitsunes) but someone who at the moment to our knowledge hasn't raped anyone - Evergreen is evil? I get shes meant to be a bad guy but I don't see it personally.. if you're talking about her changing the sex of her unborn children that doesn't make her evil.

I swear I read Carmen being called a cumpire..

Reactions: Emerald

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Like, what makes Evergreen in her current state worst than anyone else.

Because she's so creepy about it compared to most others.

Evergreen is evil?

That seems to be the point of her character.

Not to say nobody can like her or evil characters though, there's nothing wrong with that. Hell, in some things the evil characters are more interesting.

Why both? I get not liking queeny but has Izhalti done anything wrong? She seems to just be vibing.

Also Carmen girl cum feeding and regular sex when? She's the closest I'll get to vampires in this game and she seriously needs to get actually laid.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Go to sleep while having a peen, you'll find out for yourself sooner or later.
I do wonder if her romance route is going to be locked behind having a peen.

Because she's so creepy about it compared to most others.
Considering what we know of them, their favourite method or reproduction is raping people and stuffing them. Wish I could get rid of the Queen. Annoying insect.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
Need I remind you that 3 of our 9 companions tried to rape us or turned on us.

3? I remember Arona (who btw will never, ever be recruited by me), but who else? Also, who turned on us? I never had anyone doing that on my playthroughs at least that I remember. o.0