What is your wish list for characters?

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
also considering a champ selling there soul to keros is the first time he's ever made one, means its probably not happened to anyone else. Pretty sure shaping the flesh is outside her scope of abilities, that and making said shaped flesh into kitsune.

Yeah I can't see Keros coming down to play build-a-fox with everyone who wonders into the tree that is ultimately just probably a metaphor for his dick. Though, and this is just mostly speculation, they could turn people into pseudo kitsunes. Or Komari, as a centuries old and powerful mage inhuman creature modified by a god like figure, could have the capability to reshape and alter people and maybe souls at this point. Her ex-student can do something like that, just with tanukis and as the nebulous dark arts, so it's not completely outside the realm of possibility. Of course the only thing I can safely say we know for sure is that we don't actually know for sure and even if Komari could do it doesn't mean she would or has done it. We use innocent until proven guilty after all and I think the undying gggilf should be given that too until proven otherwise.

Or maybe it's an unspoken fact that Kohaku, using the power of capitalism and smol, is the one actually doing the stuff and Komari is taking the blame because she fears and respects the tiny business fox's power. My money's on this hypothesis.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I've always viewed a evergreens magic as a poor mans imitation of kitsune magic, with that tranformation magic that can and nearly kills senja as a bootlegged version of Kohakus mimicry, that cannot hide her fat fucking ass, because kitsune being able to do it themselves makes sense due to the whole, demons by technicality thing, while she needs a magic circle and HEAVY concentration and focus to do it herself.

ultimately just probably a metaphor for his dick
Pretty sure one of the reincarnation summoning Keros there things is him showing up with his top on and his cock out so, 100% wouldnt be below him to have any excuse to make a joke about his dick.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Counterpoint: the literally worst person in the entire game is Alyssa, the shittiest shit who ever shat, who has no redeeming qualities whatsoever and who is, in fact, so bad that even Kas, who will joke around with anyone that isn't an imp in literally any situation (including when she thinks she's about to die), despises her.

In fact, Ryn's family appears to be made entirely of shits who are useless at best and incredibly pernicious at worst, except Ryn herself, her dickgirl grandmother (her OTHER grandmother is also an incredible shit) and possibly her mother (who I can't recall any information on other than horrible taste in men).
Ryn's parents were both widely beloved and just died very young. Both of her maternal grandparents did good and bad things, but they lived during an extremely trying time.

The only one of her family that's depicted as being outright scum is Alissa, who has an I in her name, not a Y.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
So we can all agree that Alissa is the worst without any redeeming quality, and deserves nothing but death. Like, please let me kill her soon. Also, I was thinking it was weird to call her parents bad, I mean her father even make sure to get her his falcons and she never mentioned anything bad about them at all.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah if theres any wish everyone collectively shares its to kill the ever living shit out of Alissa, like theres a demon in every sense of the fucking word. At least Kas has some shit about her that means there can justifiably redeem her, but alissa is just, she knew everything she did was wrong but didnt fucking care, seems the only thing she ever wants is to benefit her. If the end of the WC quest is anything to go off of, not even Ryn wants to try and redeem that bitch.

Reactions: Avallonkao

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
If the end of the WC quest is anything to go off of, not even Ryn wants to try and redeem that bitch.
While Ryn's first reaction to Demon Alissa was to try and pincushion her, she does have Talk content afterwards where she wonders whether it's possible to save her from what she's become. I don't think we're ever going to get a scene where they hug it out and make up (because Alissa was a horrible bitch for decades before she could blame the literal lack of a soul on her behavior) but I suspect that if there appears to be a reasonable chance of returning her to her original state, Ryn would prefer to at least consider that option first. Kas appears to think so too, to judge by her dialogue in that sequence.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
While Ryn's first reaction to Demon Alissa was to try and pincushion her, she does have Talk content afterwards where she wonders whether it's possible to save her from what she's become. I don't think we're ever going to get a scene where they hug it out and make up (because Alissa was a horrible bitch for decades before she could blame the literal lack of a soul on her behavior) but I suspect that if there appears to be a reasonable chance of returning her to her original state, Ryn would prefer to at least consider that option first. Kas appears to think so too, to judge by her dialogue in that sequence.
I agree, but I think that Ryn's personality will impact that decision She said she couldn't when she had her first chance, but again, even with everything that she suffered, Ryn is too gentle and kind to just go for the killing blow.

Reactions: Milkcow 01

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Doesnt even Kas not really like Alissa? Also if Ryn cant im yeeting my sword at mach 6 through her heart.

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
Doesnt even Kas not really like Alissa? Also if Ryn cant im yeeting my sword at mach 6 through her heart.

Kasyrra doesn't like Alissa, no. She keeps saying things like how disappointingly easy it was to corrupt her, how she was basically already a demon before she came along, how her soul is tiny and weak and even how unoriginal her demon form is.

JBento

Oct 30, 2021
Ryn's parents were both widely beloved and just died very young. Both of her maternal grandparents did good and bad things, but they lived during an extremely trying time.

The only one of her family that's depicted as being outright scum is Alissa, who has an I in her name, not a Y.
You know who ALSO was widely beloved by the Winter City half-wits? Alyssa. Right up to the point people saw her turn into a demon and fly away.

Ryn's dad was an absolute fuckwit who had two daughters to raise, a kingdom to run, and a racial schism to fix, but that was too much like work and we can't have that, so the responsibility-shirking motherfucker decided to go boar hunting instead. And by "boar hunting" I mean lazying about on a bridge while Elyon did all the actual work. And he couldn't even do THAT right. That boar deserves a medal. In fact, fuck it, here it is:

I dub thee Sir Bacon, removal of useless fuckwits. You were too good for this kingdom.
Ryn's dad is basically a Leofric, but on a larger scale.

Ryn's non-dickgirl grandmother literally starved the dickgirl grandmother and her own entire harem to death, for the incredible crime of checks notes not wanting to fuck her. They've been restless ghosts for the past fuck-if-I-know-how-many-centuries because of her.

Also, I can't believe I forgot the first time this topic came around, but no mention of absolute and utter shits is complete without Raphael, Taoth, and just that entire organisation. I hold up as an excuse the fact that they're Kinu's enemies, not the Champion's, and are therefore one-step removed.

EDIT: Aw, man, the emojis for the boar medalling didn't work. Next time, Sir Bacon, next time.

jwins

Dec 1, 2020
Take a minute and just focus on your hearing.

You hear that? That faint sound of knuckles being cracked? You're not the first to incur the wrath the Loremaster and will meet the same fate as your predecessor. Both with your wrong version of the events in elven past and for calling Ryn's terrible sister Alyssa instead of Alissa.

I'm staying out of this and getting the popcorn.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
... Her ex-student can do something like that, just with tanukis and as the nebulous dark arts, so it's not completely outside the realm of possibility...

This just gave me an idea. What about cum mages? I guess evergreen is sort of that. But I would want some more explicit stuff. Like a dark cum ritual.

Or a black mass with brint. Or...

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
You know you literally said someone who is a fucking co-writers for Ryn, like fuck, 20+ scenes now, that they were wrong about Ryns lore?

CoC2 continues the good old trend of every god everywhere sucking ass.
Wro- I'd make an obvious joke but, really only lumina is a piece of shit that we can outright tell, Keros could be for cursing Komari's bloodline but I still think thats just the price of being a Yasha in some capacity. And we've really got nothing else on the others right now, and one of which you can currently sell your soul too and ignore his crime.

Reactions: Daft Hellians

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
To put this back on track, I would like to see Quin get a set based entirely around his magic (maybe as a alternative to HM Azzy),Drider Oracle and Drider Queen meeting one another (+possible threesome with the champ), any thoughts?

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
To put this back on track, I would like to see Quin get a set based entirely around his magic (maybe as a alternative to HM Azzy),Drider Oracle and Drider Queen meeting one another (+possible threesome with the champ), any thoughts?

Don't care about Quin, but I love alternative companion sets and there aren't anywhere near enough of those in the game right now.

Given that they bothered to make dialogue for the oracle to mention to tell her if the queen needed help, I assume there are plans to implement exactly that.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
You know you literally said someone who is a fucking co-writers for Ryn, like fuck, 20+ scenes now, that they were wrong about Ryns lore?

That's what's called a "pro gamer move".

I just wanted to make that joke. I know nothing about Ryn's parents, aside from them being deadtacular and cursing the world with Alissa, so who can truly judge them? I'll judge the shit outta Aetheldred though. That was a dick move on her part.

But yeah, Quin need new set badly.

This just gave me an idea. What about cum mages? I guess evergreen is sort of that. But I would want some more explicit stuff. Like a dark cum ritual.

Or a black mass with brint. Or...

Hardened cum lance. Huge over-pressure cum canon ball. I feel bad for the testicles of whoever donates for such spells though. Well, almost.

JBento

Oct 30, 2021
This is, in fact, not what I said.

What I said was that Ryn's parents being well-regarded has nothing to do with their quality, because Alissa was ALSO well-regarded.

And you'll note that I'm not coming for Ryn's grandmother for the deal with Lumia (which was, indeed, the less sucky of the two options), I'm coming for her for locking her harem until they starved for refusing to fuck her, which was entirely avoidable because she could just have told them to fuck off and join the druids.

None of these things go against what was said. In fact, the game literally goes out of its way to tell you that Ryn's dad got bored doing actual ruling (information that you don't need in the least) and decided to pretend-hunt instead.

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
It's kind of hard to figure Boreal Elves out.

They were nature-worshipping and druidic but also had royalty that was fancy and decadent (castles and wine and stuff), but then they went sort of Scandinavian when they were forced to change their religion overnight just to survive? Then the royalty apparently got even more decadent and screwed up, leaving Alissa in charge (with no one going against the crazy bitch) which made them an easy target for Kasyrra.

It's interesting that Keros and Lumia both went out of their way to kill the Wyld. Who knows what their plans could be. Gods are pretty much always evil, but it's always hard to tell why or what they really want.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
It's kind of hard to figure Boreal Elves out.

They were nature-worshipping and druidic but also had royalty that was fancy and decadent (castles and wine and stuff), but then they went sort of Scandinavian when they were forced to change their religion overnight just to survive? Then the royalty apparently got even more decadent and screwed up, leaving Alissa in charge (with no one going against the crazy bitch) which made them an easy target for Kasyrra.

It's interesting that Keros and Lumia both went out of their way to kill the Wyld. Who knows what their plans could be. Gods are pretty much always evil, but it's always hard to tell why or what they really want.
Oh well, said royalty got almost all of itself obliterated for their troubles. And of the two surviving members, one has permanent after effects of corruption.

Winter City does sorta have a chance at a clean start. We just have to ensure Alissa doesn't get to come back and fuck things up again.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'm coming for her for locking her harem until they starved for refusing to fuck her
*for refusing the convert to Lumianism.

They went on a sex strike to try and snap Athel out of being a chode about the druidic schism, but that's not why they were locked up.

(Just a point of fact, not saying Athel was not in fact a giant chode about it)

JBento

Oct 30, 2021
Then the royalty apparently got even more decadent and screwed up, leaving Alissa in charge (with no one going against the crazy bitch) which made them an easy target for Kasyrra.
I don't think this is exactly what happened. IIRC, Ryn's grandmother was the one that made the deal with Lumia, which, again, fair, because it was either that or getting ganked by wraith beasts. Ryn's mum I think died in childbirth? Ryn's dad was entirely unfit for ruling - he reminds me a lot of GoT's Robert Baratheon, who was an incompetent buffoon at ruling who basically did no ruling because he found it boring (actually, Bob ALSO died via boar while hunting and no blame could be determined, so maybe he actually WAS the inspiration for Ryn's dad?). As I understand it, he didn't do much active damage to the kingdom (Baratheon literally ran the treasury dry with parties), but honestly that might have been because he didn't have enough time to, thanks to the boar. There's not really much increase in decadence until the Alissa rule.

Fortunately that entire problem is solved now, because there aren't any nobles left to run the place into the ground, except for Ryn, who's actually ruling, and Daliza, who actually seems competent at her job. knocks on wood

IIRC correctly, Ryn's grandmother is also the one responsible for moving mining away from, well, mines and establishing the prospecting operation on the Glacial Abyss. That backfired spectacularly, but it's actually a good example of good ruling, because from the tidbits you get from... the jotun encounter, I think, things were working quite well until the elves decided to expand the thing beyond sustainability and fucked things up for the natives. I don't think we're told WHEN that shift happened, so I couldn't tell you who was in charge at the time.

Winter City does sorta have a chance at a clean start. We just have to ensure Alissa doesn't get to come back and fuck things up again.
On the Winter City front, I'm way more worried about the Alliance than I am about Alissa. I expect we'll have to storm the Lumian keep I keep hearing about to sort it out, and half-expect being given a choice of expanding the whole prospecting operation (fucking over the natives) and beating the ever-loving shit out of ever valkyrie in situ.

*for refusing the convert to Lumianism.

They went on a sex strike to try and snap Athel out of being a chode about the druidic schism, but that's not why they were locked up.

(Just a point of fact, not saying Athel was not in fact a giant chode about it)
Huh, maybe it's because I'm not a native speaker, but this was DEFINITELY not how I understood the order of events as they were explained during the catacombs mission.

What I understood from that was: Lumian conversion -> Harem says this is a bad idea -> Athel keeps on keeping -> sex strike ensues -> Athel locks them all up for it instead of telling them to fuck off and join the druids if they love them so much.

Thanks for the correction.

Last edited:

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
In general it just seems like, since the war, the world has been getting worse instead of recovering. It's a little depressing considering it's been hundreds of years.
that's not totally true. Jassira and Tronarii have been making gains since they broke off from Belhars rotting corpse, and the Tael Alliance has been coming up in the world as well. The only real decline was for Belhar and the Frost Marches.

Reactions: JBento

JBento

Oct 30, 2021
Jassira and Tronarii have been making gains
Isn't there a tidbit when talking tooooo... Sally, I think, where they say Jassira is actually worse off than it used to be, because a lot of its wealth was from trade with neighboring countries, and all those countries went to shit? It's still much better off than the average of the rest of the world, but I don't think it's been making gains.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
Isn't there a tidbit when talking tooooo... Sally, I think, where they say Jassira is actually worse off than it used to be, because a lot of its wealth was from trade with neighboring countries, and all those countries went to shit? It's still much better off than the average of the rest of the world, but I don't think it's been making gains.
No you must be thinking someone else referring to Tycris. Jassira's had a few bad rulers but the country has been doing lot's of trading moreso than ever before.
Sources: Farah, Catfolk codex entry.

Reactions: JBento

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
that's not totally true. Jassira and Tronarii have been making gains since they broke off from Belhars rotting corpse, and the Tael Alliance has been coming up in the world as well. The only real decline was for Belhar and the Frost Marches.

Yeah, I mean, it's impossible for every single location to be getting worse... but most of the locations we can visit have been in decline since the war.

Probably by design since, in a video game, you need the characters to run around and fix problems. That means you need everything to be in shambles.