What is your wish list for characters?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
No clue, I just assumed it was Leo cait where you TF her(and then proceed to fuck the now fluffier Cait), im just curious if its a 1 button and done or something done over time.

Tombombastic

Feb 22, 2020
Gianna- I would just like to know more about her, maybe a bit more lore or conversations.

Grettel- Having some interactions with her at the orc camp would be fun.

Hornet Hive- Having more things to do would give you a reason to go back. Helping Jyrranaz with her "research", more chances to tease the Prince and fuck the Queen.

Sariel- Maybe running into her in Hawkthorn while visiting the alchemist.

Pupperidge Farm- More romance with Anna and Morwen

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Pupperidge Farm- More romance with Anna and Morwen
The world could always use more pupper love.
What's the difference between this potential thickening and the leo one? Just no fur etc,?
Her KM enthiccening (which is mutually exxlusive with LeoCait) makea her even more plush but lacks the extra fur and color changes.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Isnt the thicc Cait bust somewhere, or has that art been kept secret till its ready?

WitchesBrew

May 6, 2020
Isnt the thicc Cait bust somewhere, or has that art been kept secret till its ready?
Found these in the game folder, I'm assuming with various breast sizes from bovine sherry.

Attachments

• cait_second_thicc_nude.DCL.0.png
    cait_second_thicc_nude.DCL.0.png
    49.4 KB · Views: 17
  • cait_third_thicc_nude.DCL.0.png
    cait_third_thicc_nude.DCL.0.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 17
  • cait_final_thicc_nude.DCL.0.png
    cait_final_thicc_nude.DCL.0.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 18

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah, all of those Caits are what I would expect from Savin. Gotta find a way to make her a MILF without the M, I think Cait is the only non-milfy female companion we have right now.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
I dunno I love the natural Cait so much. After checking all her TF images in the game folder, maybe, just a maybe, the Leo Cait, because it's really cute. But again when I look at those images I feel like, hmm, no, that's not my Kitty Cait.

Reactions: Daft Hellians

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean Cait fucking L O V E S Leothrians, so she is really happy when you ask if you can help her leofy.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
Hmm, that's interesting to know. Does that also change anything on her personality, or it is just body TF and nothing else?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Considering shes still the horny cat that fucks anything with a pulse, yeah shes still herself, just fluffier, and way milkier. She just has a way cuter bust art now, not to downtalk her original, I just like her fluffed up.

AKnottyMoose

Oct 7, 2021
Some *more romantic stuff to do with Liulfr! I do know that a pure expac is planned to be done, so that's great.

And I know that this is definitely never ever going to happen, but damn I wish Jarl Gunvaldsen had a sex scene(s). A thick, strong man whose bust does a great job of highlighting his ASSets.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
There's a character I'm starting to really like, like, a lot. But, I didn't find any content on her (which is weird since she has a nude bust as well in the game folder). I wish content for The baroness Carmen, she deserves love too. And maybe even some nice spanking to start enjoying life again. I can see a lot of potential in her.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Some *more romantic stuff to do with Liulfr! I do know that a pure expac is planned to be done, so that's great.

And I know that this is definitely never ever going to happen, but damn I wish Jarl Gunvaldsen had a sex scene(s). A thick, strong man whose bust does a great job of highlighting his ASSets.
Liulfr pure content is long ways down. Corrupt route is good tho. Worth checking out once it is out.

And I just checked GILFs bust and god damn, he has a trunk for an ass. Like how did I not notice it before. No wonder he was leading his platoon with cake like that as an incentive.

Reactions: AKnottyMoose

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Easing myself back to the thread topic, how about more Valencia and Zhara? Extra content for the red-haired amazons, please.
StrawberryTea wrote the former and did the most recent expansion to the latter but they're not writing any more for personal reasons. Unless somebody picks the former up she's unlikely to get further content, Zhara has content planned but it's probably not coming for some itme.
Didnt Carmen have some planned content that got backburnered hard?
Yep, as Savin mentions here Carmen's content is one of those things that gets perpetually pushed back in favor of more critical content, like Khor'minos.

JBento

Oct 30, 2021
StrawberryTea wrote the former and did the most recent expansion to the latter but they're not writing any more for personal reasons.

Oh, no, I hope it was nothing terribly serious and it's just like, life goes on and started taking up more of their time or something.

WitchesBrew

May 6, 2020
Oh, no, I hope it was nothing terribly serious and it's just like, life goes on and started taking up more of their time or something.

• Sad
Reactions: JBento

JBento

Oct 30, 2021
Well, at least it wasn't as bad as it could've been. Small solace. :(

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
That's a shame, Strawberries characters have been some of my recent favorites.

AKnottyMoose

Oct 7, 2021
When you say pure, do you mean in corruption, of if you turned him hermaphrodite, or female?

Nah, Liulfr has a corrupt route and a pure route planned. The corruption route is being written first, and after that a separate route that doesn't involve corrupting Liulfr will follow. This is for both female and herm Liu as far as I am aware.

JBento

Oct 30, 2021
I mean, Sariel is a possible bunwife (I really fucking hope), but I don't know if there's anything else planned for her.
Tell me mooorrreeee.

I was told Byvernia had more content planned, but this is the first time I'm hearing about more white rabbit (insert "I'm late, I'm late" "yeah, that's because you're pregnant" joke here)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
brienne i wish she was like a foot shorter, but that goes for a lot of characters over 8ft tall
You tell me. :negativeman:

purify and dedick maid jaelyn or option to send her home after getting rehab
atani friendship route where she gives equivalent ring to the mare's ring so i dont have to marry her if i want a good tanking ring
I'd like to see these two.

Reactions: Daft Hellians